Who's the Pajeet now?

Fuck you ...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kTg3OdmtA9s
newhamrecorder.co.uk/news/education/11-year-old-gallions-reach-primary-school-computer-wiz-builds-pc-1-4540477
cnbc.com/2018/01/25/how-self-taught-14-year-old-tanmay-bakshi-became-an-ai-expert-for-ibm.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2YYNPnql9YI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=kTg3OdmtA9s

pajeets writing code genuinely scares me

Hes still a poorfag pajeet

>linkies confirmed to be stinky

> pajeet writes 14 lines of python
> AI expert

POO

paying him pocket change hoping he will produce something worthwhile in 5 years which will never happen btw

I'd say he is, would need more poo to confirm but I'm pretty sure

why are pajeets programming gods?

everytime i need to solve my problem i google help and its a pajeet figuring it out for me like child's play

Indian Bowel Movement

IBM

Holy mother of diversity hire...

Pajeet: CHECK
Child: CHECK
Future homosexual: CHECK

you mean it's a pajeet writing a blog about some very simple concept, using 3x too many words to explain something badly

then you look at their code examples and want to hang yourself

>Future homosexual: CHECK
audibly kek'd

When you play the lottery over a billion times, odds are you're going to win at least once. Guess who's not a winner Mr. Ganjrad?

You're not funny

You should start using a trip and call yourself official Veeky Forums arbitrator of humour.

amerifats using child labor, what else new

>Who's the Pajeet now?
Still him.

inaudible kek, still a kek

>literally a Tanmay

sirs please buy my bot

so much this - lives already destroyed by some pajeet bugged microsoft code in medical field

I might actually buy link now

>one person represents a country of over a billion pajeets

Face it anons, we need Pajeeta if we are to storm higher. At least they contribute to mktcap

They're not. They just copy-paste Java.

“AI expert” last pajeet I saw like this was a zombie with pushy parents. They were a “medical savant” but when confronted by real medical professors they had all their theories destroyed. I bet their tears smelt of crypto dry and their hands of poo. Fuck you rajesh.

>AI expert
What does that even mean?
does he do algorithms development?
Is he an engineer?

werent pajeets like master mathematicians in the past?

They literally created the numeral system, so yeah.

Pajeets coding doesn't worry me, Pajeets coding AI really worries me.
I want a self driving car but if it's coded in India I wouldn't touch it.

how could a civilization with such rational prowess turn into

Caste system, there have always been street shitters.

Something like pic related

No way, this has to be satire.

I wish
newhamrecorder.co.uk/news/education/11-year-old-gallions-reach-primary-school-computer-wiz-builds-pc-1-4540477

Holy fuck I'm so triggered. Building a computer is no harder than putting together a Lego set, literally everything just fits into it's place. I built my first at 12 and no one wrote a fucking article about it.

>why are pajeets and gooks so good at coding
they're not. their brain is more robotic than white peoples, and that's not a bad thing
they can easily cram tons of info into their head and spout it off like they understand it
that plus both gook and street shitter parents grind "you must become rich doctor / computer programmer" into their head from day 1 of their lives
asians > indians though
whites create. indians just copy paste. asians copy and perfect

Now I'm just sad I didn't get a job offer from Microsoft in the 80's when I edited autoexec.bat to load my mouse and CD drivers at the age of 10.

made me laugh way more than it should have lol this is actually hilarious

cnbc.com/2018/01/25/how-self-taught-14-year-old-tanmay-bakshi-became-an-ai-expert-for-ibm.html

hey i used to play that all the time :)

FUUUUUCK WE NEED TO COUNTER THEM ASAP! Do a Mobius Pajeet FUD right now!!!!

>when outsourcing targets younger kids because all the adults are phone warriors
they probably have a room full of 14 yearold pajeets
this one just escaped

i bet he still shits on the street

>Driving through city with new self driving car.
>Self driving car starts to park.
>A.I. Lady in car says this a good street to shit on.

>1.5 billion shitheads
>one shines
>proud

you srious right now?

i've read articles about child prodigies for two decades, and somehow none of them ever amounts to anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=2YYNPnql9YI

poo in the loo in the zoo in the boo in the doo in the foo in the joo in the roo in the koo in the moo in the STREET

> I built my first at 12 and no one wrote a fucking article about it.
Because you aren't a nigger. If you were, you'd probably get a Nobel prize.

You see, when a human rides a bike, no one cares, but when a circus bear rides a bike it's something extraordinary. Same thing with niggers - when they succeed in imitating humans, it's always extraordinary.

poo in the loo in the zoooooooooooooooooooooo

this kid is literally a genius

ONE in 6GORRILLION turns out not to be an useless streetshitter
yes well done rakesh

> Shitting on the street
> Genius
You see what's contradictory here, right?

pfffft HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm quite sure he lives in better conditions than you, including the shitting facilities

So IBM uses third world child slaves to write its code. No wonder why they are trash. Sell all your stellar.

Islam invasions + British shoving western policies into India

There's a reason the caste system existed.

nobody forced him, fag