Post yfw TRX saves the market

post yfw TRX saves the market

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0xf230b790e05390fc8295f4d3f60332c93bed42e2?a=0xa18ff761a52ce1cb71ab9a19bf4e4b707b388b83
ponzicoin.co/home.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I’m all in on TRX, please humiliate me
59000 glorious trannies

Delusions and denial

that it?

Also they're waiting for a mainnet like if it could change something even it happens

why wouldn't it? gonna go up to like 30 cents+ then gonna sell , rinse and repeat . Easy money

>Justin hypes mainnet to drive up price so he can sell more
>mainnet is released, price peaks
>More FOMO bc people never learn
>Price drops 80% again
>TRX bagholders look for any straw to grasp to
>Justin promises
>Justin hypes
>But fool them twice
>TRX stagnates, platform achieves mediocre success
>Bagholders in ruins

you do realize that the team's tokens are publicly viewable on this address and are locked for 2 years and haven't moved/been sold

etherscan.io/token/0xf230b790e05390fc8295f4d3f60332c93bed42e2?a=0xa18ff761a52ce1cb71ab9a19bf4e4b707b388b83

Justin is a millennial and acts like one. Zero foresight and understanding of consequences. I sold my bags at 25 cents after it hit 30, never looking back.

>mfw

Mainnet pump... Maybe.
But who will pump? Not me.
Tron-believers already keep their money in.
"I'm the smartest, gonna scalp this scam" guys may regret badly scalping wach other and being scalped by whales/bots/bagholders etc.

Each other*

fuck you, justin is the man

Meh
ponzicoin.co/home.html

Ponzi is better

I have 500k TRX. Waiting for mainnet + staking. In at $.003

Am I in a good spot?

fuck ur gonna get paid

I dumped $1000 at .19, whatever I figured it could go 5x or dump like it did so I don't care either way.
Probably going to wait for 40 cents then take out my original investment. At least I have 10% more coins now thanks to POS.

holy shit, you're fucked

Fuck.
I-I was told that Neo would moon.

Am i going to make it?

It has a market cap of $8 billion already. For it to double it would have to move itself to the #4 spot in total market cap. That is insanity.

If i was you id buy a bunch of FUN and TurtleCoin. Much easier to double, you get more of them, and you aren't investing in chinks.

yes if u sell ATH , then rebuy, rinse and repeat

TRX gonna moon in 2 weeks when that trading card game is out

Thats the plan. Selling half my stack at 1300 sats

tron is /ourcoin/

Not long till the pump comes and the whales leave. The coin will then sit at $0.30, once Exodus is released at the end of march, we're gunna see $0.70 ATH then a massive bump. Shits gunna be so cash.

how much trx for stake?