RSI Bottomed Out, Bear Market is OVER

I don't know how you pajeet faggots haven't figured this out yet. Let me make it obvious and as easy as possible for you. Go look at BTC/USD chart in log scale. Add the RSI indicator.

Look at the 5 bull runs and crashes BTC has had over the last two years. When RSI surges over 70, it's followed by a BTC correction. When RSI bottoms out at 30, it's followed by a BTC surge. If you had traded based solely on this indicator over the last two years, you would be rich, dumbshit.

Now look at where we stand right now. RSI bottomed out near 30 and is headed back up. NEVER ONCE has the RSI dipped the way it has over the past 6 weeks and not been followed by a crazy BTC run.

Unless you are actually stupid enough to think the market is fundamentally broken, the bubble popped, bitcoin is dead and everything has changed, it is obvious where we are headed now.

stfu faggot i want more cheap coins

LTC surging od

B-b-but the salty nocoiners who flooded all the forums told me it was going to 1K.

1 Indicator is not enough

Wrong. This market has been, is, and will continue to be extremely fucking simple.

Technically it hasn't bottomed until the next candle closes and the indicator shows a reversal. But yes, it's extremely close to the bottom.

so then 1 wrong indicator is equally powerful?

these but we still have a final crash to 6k
buy then because it will never dip that low again.

Excellent post, but I think when you need to say "bitcorn is dead" you have to say "bitcorn" like a boomer.

how the fuck are you getting this view?

Why would the candle need to close? That's completely arbitrary.

I won't spoon feed you any further. If you want to make money, accept the reality of how stupid this all is. Buy and hodl, and only trade when the market is overbought or oversold. This market is made for RSI, it isn't my problem you don't understand that.

Try the 1 week chart idiot

I hope you're right user. I don't think I could tolerate another JUSTing right now.

You aren't spoon feeding even slightly, so stop roleplaying for a minute, and try to find yourself another indicator. Don't even bother posting it here, because I already found one, and a second pending on the next closing candle.

I don't think you get Veeky Forums very well

Serious question, do you guys really think this will just go up forever? I cannot imagine where would the money for a new ATH come from

Not an argument.

investors actually buying now during the dip then everyone fomoing back in making them rich after they crashed the market

Dude I got in during early June, told all my friends to buy bitcoin and even in December nobody bought. And we're in a STEM uni. There is tons of cash to go in.
Most people don't even understand what bitcoin is yet.
Although, I'm not confident with another bull run just yet. We should stay for a few months at 10k and then shoot up again.

Thanks user, just took your advice and bought more

Honestly I hope it just goes up but more slowly this time.

30 RSI hasn't failed yet, we'll see if it holds up.

BTC will be the new world currency my friend

95-98% of the world has no idea about crypto. we're all gonna make it brother

Bullrun coming. I only go by rsi and have never lost or been let down. Who ever sold thinking this would go lower will be chasing soon enough.

normies and institutionals investors unironically, the rally during december was just testing the waters. Everyone talked about it but only few bought.

The general normie sentiment right now is that cryptos are monopoly money but more and more people start to be interested in the blockchain tech in general (mostly from a business pov).

Ex : my dad and grand dad both said a year ago that BTC is BS, but right now even if they don't still don't like BTC, I do occasionnaly talk about blockchain with them with possibble uses case and last development.

I also have some sources that Carrefour may be looking at blockchain tech too.

Only laggard retards are still in denial about what all this will bring to the world.

BUT, BTC and probably ETH and 98% of alts will disappear (or at least not be commonly used) in the next 20 years. The crypto of the future hasn't still been invented yet. We only have prototypes right now.

This whole shit is Internet 2.0

I work for a large contractor and our senior programmers and architects (I.e., people with money) had never even uttered the word "bitcoin" in the office for the 3 years I've been clocking in. Everything has changed over the past month or two, and now I'm surrounded by real life pink wojaks.

btw, wasn't there a thread today where user said there are only 2 days remaining ubtil something huge? Would fit the RSI trajectory.

Last time we were at this level daily trade volumes were about half

Volumes in general are in a linear tend upwards

There are a lot of people who are buying in now having waited for the dip

Not withstanding constant media fud, the background meme is that Bitcoin is going 10x this year and barring nuclear war I don't see the trend reversing

People have been repeating your exact same words for at least two years.

>using zoomed in charts from 2017

That or the guv' makes their own blockchain. We can't let that happen. Then the RFID chips in our hands. No no and no.

We need a complete transition to crypto from fiat. No way bitcoin dies now.

wich one specificaly?

And if you talk about the whole post, well they're not wrong, i think (this is still speculation, and yes something can go wrong and actually be the end of crypto, but unprobable).

Just gotta be patient, Internet too wasn't made in a year and yet here we are

>use picture with random meme lines in patters you see fit without reason in order to prove your faulty point

I checked previous RSI, and none of them reached 30

That was the only pic I had. RSI holds true at least 3 yrs back.

Also, you could have drawn that downtrend line after every other correction. It never happened. That's a meaningless chart and a meaningless random line you drew on it

Brainlet pajeet fuck, jesus

>posting an avatar faggot pic
>reassuring yourself to be right cause feelings
You must literally hate money normie

>responds to a post about RSI with a chart that doesn't have RSI but has a random line drawn on it

There were times the RSI was above 70 for days and you would have lost out on gains by selling so take your meme lines and eat a giant dick.

>He thinks this is all about maximizing possible risky gains instead of having stable confirmed gains

wow, meme lines are being paraded around as actual advice not fundamentals

Veeky Forums was a mistake

But bitcoin has never yet had any real bear market (only a false one, caused by Mr. Gox)

>risky gains
You absolute retarded fuck - Neo was above 70 FOR AN ENTIRE 2 WEEKS when it went up 2.5x kys

Someone who gets it!

>He doesn't use a strategy where if TA indicates sell and FA indicates strong long term hold then you sell 30-40% and wait for the real rally before you sell the rest. Thus mitigating a part of the risk

>if one meme line doesn't predict a thing in hindsight I use another meme line and another until I can fully explain a thing that I won't be able to explain in the future without a different combination of meme lines

checked
dubs speak truth

I was talking about fundamental analysis you fucking mongoloid. I'm done with this troll

nigga you must be blind or something

Yes, Im indeed blind

ITT: people who have substantially underperformed the market trading crypto

no it won't and all the other answer to this post are super fucking cringe

>we cant let that happen
theyre already developing it as we speak.
in 10 yrs everything is gonna be blockchained

go to 2014 there is times where RSI bottomed out and it went even lower days after

thanks for your analysis

OP you are incredibly stupid or just new and think you have found a magic indicator. You haven't. Bitcoin frequently hovers around 70 during it's hottest rallies without pulling back, I've seen it stay above 80 for days.

Neither. Jesus Christ. Yes, sometimes it stays above 70. When it does, it's going parabolic, and you can wait for confirmation that the run is over, but you should be very vigilant because once people start taking profits the fall can be precipitous. Once it's over 70, you need to be prepared to move.
And to the other retard, in 2014 bitcoin was still mostly neckbeards and the market was even less mature. Look at 2 yrs