Been all in on this shit since $4.50

can't wait to be rich

Same entrypoint user! If it reaches $100 or more I'll be so happy.

50/50 VEN NANO here. OP, I’ll see you at the yacht and jet owners convention in 2 years.

Yeah... don't wait up.

Pre mined scam

its ok you missed the boat no need to be salty
t. got 1k xrb from the faucet for free
then bought another 5k at 5 cents

1500 NANO will I make it anons

lol

How much does the team keep?
It's the reason I didn't buy NEO because those chinks kept all the money.

Yeah i did because I was too comfy making stupid gains on binance to even bother going to some literally who exchanges. I have never seen a coin get such a high marketcap like that on some pajeet exchanges though

>pre mined
>faucet

i have 400 and im gonna make it so yes

5%

What incentive is there to use this coin? None..Can't mine, can't sync nodes, exchanges started to enforce withdrawal fees (so much for feeless), Fast? Tell that to the people who bough on BitGrail. Why run nodes? Why so many exchange issues? (nodes don't sync correctly) Why has Binance said they're adding this coin on Friday?(for the last four Fridays) Why rebrand? Why do developers keep shilling the coin on this board?

its called washtrading

Yeah I'm golden then.

was 100% in nano yesterday, dropped 99.9%

1 nano withdraw fee on binance kills all future as a feeless arb coin, which was the coins #1 use case

i'm guessing it bleeds to about $10 then just sit there as more speculators will buy in

And

Incentive to use coin is that its instant and there’s 0 fees. Bro do u even read? Look back at your btc and then back at nano. Pay $20 to send to one wallet address. Pay another $20 to deposit to exchange. 4 hours to confirm. It solves all the issues of btc.

Nodes have been fixed u fucking retard

OkEX - we have been working closely with their Dev team and their launch went well. They have set up their own representative (to help increase network health and distribution) and they are testing out withdrawals.

Binance - as a dev team we have been supporting their integration with advice, but like everyone else we didn’t know when they were going to launch! Due to the sheer weight of deposits, they required optimization of their nodes as well as adding additional PoW servers to clear the backlog of work. The teams are now working together to make the management of 100k accounts more efficient and we will roll this into the node code to help future integration. Their plans are pretty exciting and when it works at full speed it will be quite impressive.

KuCoin - Kucoin has a solid node setup with additional logic to ensure that transactions are always broadcast to the network. This comes from the days before the recent node fixes and based on previous experience. This logic builds in delays between republishing a block; at normal capacity this isn’t an issue, as the rate of withdrawals doesn’t push it. When there is a sudden burst of activity, a queue forms (as transactions are sent sequentially). The Kucoin team reported that nano withdrawal requests were matching their Ethereum and ec20 node withdrawal rate. They have cleared the backlog and we have suggested an alternative design, (based on some Nanex architecture) which will now be implemented.

Dude binance withdrawal is changed to 0.1 nano. Do you live under a rock? They most likely had it at 1 as a security measure beforehand.

my guess for Nano is $150 EOY. Replace LTC would be a huge move.

its fucking amazing how shills defend crap currency coins like vertcoin litecoin and dogecoin which are fucking obsolete now that we have nano
but ok keep paying your fee's to the (((miners)))

Literally no reason to use this coin over the likes of xlm, and thats even taking into account that it manages to scale and keep its network stable. Enjoy your bags.

>XLM inflationary
> fees
> smart contracts are a meme without solving the oracle problem/ai

Proof of work coins will go the way of the do-do bird

Dude stellar has like literally 20 billion tokens and its being inflated every year and its centralized. 80% of the coins are owned by one person. Don’t even think about bashing on xrb when it’s decentralized, team owns only 5% of tokens, and it’s already being adopted users and merchants. I’m opening up a few restaurants in a year and I’ll be accepting xrb as payment.

Seriously this. And the whole stellar network is cool and all. However to set up a stellar wallet u have to have 20 xlm deposited. You don’t understand that ppl are retarded and will have a hard time understanding this. Xrb is super simple and easy to use that any biz retard and normie fag can use it which is the pavement for mass adoption. Look at iPhones. Every country adopted iPhones because why? It’s simple and easy to use. Get this in your fucking head you retard

there are literally no valid arguments against this coin

But but I thought the nodes aren’t working. I thought the network is unsecureZ. I thought this was gonna dump to $5 on binance. Yeahhh this is why these idiots are brain dead cuz their mom dropped them on the head when they were little.

Correction, to use a stellar wallet you need to leave at least one (1) Lumen in it. "Setting up a wallet" is just generating a keypair, which is obviously free. Most of the supply is controlled by the foundation, yeah, but that's not "just one person". Number of tokens is a good thing because normies prefer to use 5 lumens over .0873 xrb, or whatever. And it's not centralised. Anyone can run a node and it's open source.

Nothing against xrb, it's a nifty project, but this FUD is weak, bro.

Balls deep 6k of them

Why does the foundation have so many coins?

>exchanges started to enforce withdrawal fees (so much for feeless)

Holy shit, did you not realize that they charge withdrawal fees on everything? Do you even understand the business model of exchanges at all? The currency being "feeless" doesn't mean nobody charges you money ever. You are being charged to use their service you fucking dunce.

Not FUDing xlm, the retarded shilling xlm in an xrb thread was being obnoxious. And i actually read it’s 20 xlm minimum to maintain wallet so I don’t get how that’s FUD? Correct me if I’m wrong

e base reserve and base fee are fixed:

Wallet minimum balance = 20 XLM

Base reserve = 10 XLM

Base fee = 100 stroops (0.00001 XLM)

"Change" in that context means being lowered if the price rises too much

Also one entity/ one person still means it’s centralized. At the end of the day, it’s no different than a federal reserve bank that can control the supply and inflation just like the US dollar

again as I mentioned. People are retarded especially in America. Thank god I didn’t get the same genetics as I’m college educated while they will be working for minimum wage.

How will retards understand stellar and lumens is what baffles me. Call me condescending but ... trump is president so GL trying to get it adopted if they have to read this and try to comprehend :

base reserve and base fee are fixed:

Wallet minimum balance = 20 XLM

Base reserve = 10 XLM

Base fee = 100 stroops (0.00001 XLM)

"Change" in that context means being lowered if the price rises too much

It has hype and a practical use case, I’m all in. $30 by the end of February minimum

Obvious troll if obvious