Log scale

log scale

wonder what could possibly happen next??

>log scale
Okay. Tell me what logarithm it is using.

its literally called log scale you fucking pajeet

don't mind normies reassuring themselves they didn't throw money into garbage

but wich logrhythm hmm?

Very relaxing color scheme

I wonder if color choice on charts changes trading behaviour...

What happens? It goes up?

Probably does.

You're a retard. Please stop posting or it makes Bitcoin look bad.

The absolute state of bitcoiners

What does that even mean

>being this retarded

its bouncing off the 200 EMA

the
absolute
state
of
Veeky Forums

>They don't know that there's more than one logarithm and that said logarithm is completely arbitrary. It's literally just another buzz word for them to throw around to reassure themselves

>log scale
fucking idiot

That's the funny thing about people in business/economy
They like to use mathematical tools but don't understand shit even something as basic as logarithmic base
KYS

I fell below twice already. Not good outlook.

Nice, but which logarithm is this?

The first one

>the past will repeat itself perpetually
>nothing will change, the trend will always continue
This line of thinking always has such good results

They really use it because it looks less spooky than a linear scale.

but it doesn't apply to bitcoin's price journey the way they think it does. Bitcoin is no longer experiencing exponential growth in interest.

how stupid do you have to be

>understanding what a logarithm is and how to use them with maximum relevance = stupidity
The absolute state of Veeky Forums

Decadic logarithm, my nigger.

Here's a hint. When Bitcoin was mooning there were 300,000 unconfirmed transactions.
That's down to around 30,000 now. There was an exponential growth in bitcoins userbase and thus reason to expect exponential growth. During that period using a simple logarithm like say Log10 would be helpful in graphing market trends. But now there has been a decline in it's userbase. You can't expect exponential growth anymore. If you graph it in log you are covering up the fact that it is hemorrhaging to death. Which might make you feel better on the inside but the fact is you are about to become a bag holder in another episode of "history repeats itself".