GUNS THREAD

Fuck watches. What kind of guns are you gonna buy?

I'm probably set on the AR15. Need some reccomendations on the shotgun and handgun though please.

The gun board is dead. Posting here cuz some of you are alright

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.centraltexasgunworks.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shop.centraltexasgunworks.com

I got a Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm, I'd highly recommend it or a Glock, whichever you find comfier.

I took my first shooting class there when I lived in Texas, great place. The owner has a cool radio show called "Come and Talk It"

With my btc gains I’m treating myself to a glock 19, 10-22 Ruger takedown, shotgun, and possible s&w 642. Thoughts???

Already have a CZ75 and an M1 Garand I bought from the CMP.

Probably going to buy an AR15 next so I got one.

DP-12
my god DP-12

Guns are tools. What's the scenario? Pick the best gun.

Otherwise just buy a VEPR 12 and 6 10rd mags. Good times to be had by all.

S&W 586, m1a squad scout, CZ 527, mini 14, few ARs, few glocks, couple AKs

>guns

You burgers are truly fucking retarded.

>Not being allowed to purchase a firearm for defending yourself and your property

yeah I'm the retarded one.

I forgot kriss vector in 10mm

>needs gun to feel safe in their own house

yes, you are

Tell us how well that goes in 10 years when your neighborhood is a sharia controlled ghetto, Europoor.

Colt Python. Best handgun ever made, always appreciating in value. This is my next buy actually.

Trump voting piece of shit

Imagine being this willfully ignorant of the world around you.

FN FiveSeven for top tier shit non of that ghetto glock shit

your kids will experience the fall of Europe
if only they don't get killed in another school shooting

muuuuh, freeeeedooooom

You realize some guns are collectible and fetch between 10-100k right? Oh no you don't, because you're a faggot.

I just picked up a transfer from there last week

>glock 19, 10-22 Ruger takedown, shotgun, and possible s&w 642

I have the same exact plan except for the 642. I also want to pick up an AK soon, probably going to go with an SLR-107R.

It seems obvious to me that a snub nosed .38 is way better for almost any defensive situation. Its lighter, can be drawn and wielded faster, and kicks way less while still being able to kill about anyone in one shot. Also way cheaper.

of course a small frame snub nose is easier to carry retard. 357 is still way better out of a short barrel, can shoot 38, and they are the same size so a 38 only revolver is pointless

Was never interested in guns, but now with the possibility of becoming cryptorich its irresponsible not to be. Considering a Neos for my first cheapo before investing more. I don't want to be wooed just because it looks cool but reviews are all good. wyt?

either build your own AR or buy at POF P415, sexiest most reliable AR

MG42

*Shoots u*

Ya. I narrowed it down from the Ruger lcr 38, which was going to be my first purchase. Decided to go with the glock instead - I figured if I ever really needed it, concealing it wouldn’t be an issue. I live in Ca also

>he didn't stock up on guns during the year long fire sale of 2017

digging this one now too

Been looking at a Springfield XD 9, haven't gotten around to it yet.

the chances of dying from a truck of peace in europe is higher than the chances of being a school shooting victim

Get a colt le6920 and glock.

I knew I had some /k/omderades here with me.

I'm considering picking up a lee enfield of some sort, maybe an svt-40, a really nice over/under 12 gauge, and maybe a PTRS if I make it big time. I'm a leaf btw.

cz pcr

Greetings from /k/

Good, diverse choices user. Add an AR and youve got all the basics covered.

Statistically it's not.

>needs police to be safe in their own community
>happy to be dependent on the state for safety
Youre a bitch user.

Get a p90 to compliment the pistol as well since they use same caliber.

3rd generation Smith and Wessons are fantastic and can be found for around 400-600$ and up to 1000$ depending on type. Generally the 1006s are around a grand. 5906s and those varients can be had for 300-500$ depend on type and condition.

Walthers are great
Glocks are generic but good for their price point.
AR15s are a standard. I have a Stag Arms M3 and it's fantastic. For an average AR don't pay more than 700$. If you want a high end, expect 1k+ for a Windham or others.
And get good optics too. Vortex is a great brand for their price.

Shotguns, you can get a good Mossberg or Remington for under 300$. Older Ithica model 37s can be had for around that price too.

Hope that helps brother.

Oh and get a good .22lr rifle. They're great for plinking and cheap to feed. 10/22s are the gold standard, but Marlin model 60s are great and Henry golden boys are just plain lever action fun.

>knowing no retard is allowed to shoot me based on their poor judgement

you fuckers really should learn sth

What a cuck. Enjoy calling the police and waiting 30 minutes while you get tied up to watch your family get gangraped

>haha at least I never bought a gun

>at least they had right to own a gun

Mohammed says to send your wife outside. If you complain to the cops I hear they'll book you on a hate crime.

I'm Polish. Slavs are so poor, retarded and racist that I don't have to worry about it.

Surplus Beretta 92s' from Italy are a great deal (300 used vs 600 new). I get all my guns from Gunbroker.com for the most part. Don't forget you can buy body armor from Ebay :^)

It's funny how yuro bitch boys always post about shootings like they don't want us all killing each other.

Their envy and autistic reeing is so obvious it's funny.

Unironic dark market goals

>Polish

That explains it.

Hey, why to polacks keep a turd in their wallet?

For Identification

home invasions are not common where I live in europoia
Hell we don't even have that word in the fucking dictionary because it never happens

makes u think, burger friendos

so you've already checked the map, huh?
yeah, europe is not a country

Just as another Amerifat here, he seems pretty cool. Quit being a faggot.

Poland is one of the last uncucked white and Christian bastions we have left.

You country is so poor you don't have a word for home?

Yeah, you poles aren't known for their reading comprehension

>Anti-gun
>Seems pretty cool
You must be a soyboy

Thanks. This is OP on mobile. Post your eth address and I’ll tip you. If you don’t mind emailing me at jagx33 at gmail I’d love to ask you more questions

I want a Ruger LCP

shit gun

long ass trigger pull, and it's heavy too.

He can have his opinions, and I have my guns. You're just a bitter retard, probably a broke Pajeet at that.

It's long by design tard, it's for self defense and concealed carry

0x7856316D498d5845b5262EF88eAAFCF416FE78Cf
Thanks fampai

My I'll pop you an email in a minute.

This S&W 44mag 629 stealth hunter make me crazy.

But my crypto account crashed these last weeks.
Fuck my ass

If you get an AK or SKS you have a rifle that doubles as a hunting weapon.

For handguns just a compact 9mm. Something you can carry but also big enough for HD.

Don't get a shotgun, their only practical purpose is shooting little clay frisbees.

He's trolling, I'm trolling back.

Is this your first day on Veeky Forums? Plus, who doesn't like a good polish joke.

Oh and if you want the best bang for your buck for a handgun, the FNS-9. It's an improvement on the Glock (metal sights, metal mags, full time ambidextrous controls, non-proprietary rail) and it's around $150 cheaper than a Glock 19.

Good old "school shootings vs. Ahmed gonna rape your mother" discussion

Got one a few years back. M9 and that thing is fuckin smoooooooth

Shotguns are incredibly useful. What are you smoking.

Inexpensive ammo, common ammo, a large variety of ammo types, easy to maintain, lots of aftermarket accessories, generally inexpensive, fun to shoot, some states won't let you hunt with rifles so you have to use them.

School shootings are an anomaly exacerbated by mainstream media. The reason why people think we have a gun problem is because of gang violence, illegal drugs and poverty. You can thank the cartels, mafia, Russian mob, and the various Asian gangs for smuggling in illegal Weapons used in the majority of crimes. On top of the stolen guns that go unreported. Strict gun laws don't stop people dying from guns. Fixing the inner cities will.

Lcp2 fixed all those problems. Got one for my gf.
I can conceal it in a back pocket it's so small.

I was going to get that new IWI Tavor TS12 because why the fuck not? Also been eyeballing a CZ P-07

Those wops don't make much but the stuff they do make is quality.

If you have no experience with guns at all you should start with a rifle. Pistols are very easy to point at yourself on accident. Pic related is probably the most versatile 22 rifle on the market right now and fun as fuck with a 25 round banana mag.

>accidentally pointing a pistol at yourself
Sure, if you don't follow basic rules of operating a firearm.

>durable
>reliable
>stainless
>plentiful therefore cheap ammo supply worldwide
>no magazines to lose
>patrician style
The new Ruger Redhawk in .357 Magnum with that unfluted cylinder chambered for EIGHT (8) rounds.

I also have a S&W M&P 9mm....compact version with crimson

>following all the rules of firearm safety
>no experience with guns at all

These things generally don't go together.

They really aren't hard to follow. I literally just watched a few youtube videos going to a gun range and they explained literally the same stuff as I watched in the videos, and I had no problems.

Bump

I want a SCAR

Overpriced; get a PTR-91 if you want that .308/7.62x51mm real fukken NATO.

>Wants basic right to protect self taken away because there is an extremely small chance he might get shot at a concert.

Life is not and will never be fucking safe, stop being such a fucking pansy ass faggot and deal with reality you dumb fuck.

I was going to buy a R700 chambered in .308 I just haven't got around to it

Tikka makes a better rifle for the money. Remington kinda rides on the name. R700 is still a good rifle.

If you ever left your country you'd realize that people don't walk around afraid that they will get shot. That's normal life.

Alright where can I get a SCAR using bitcoin

With the cultural enrichment your continent is expirencing your gonna have a lot of those real soon.

a custom Walther PPK

the ultimate all around carry

sorry burgers

bloody right

something something glock something composite

I can buy any Walther I want in murica what are you talking about? I prefer SA triggers though. They're nice and crispy like my tater chips.

Already bought a polish underfolder ak, a sw shield 9mm,a Beretta 92s, and a heritage rough rider with my crypto gains.

Get an Ithaca 37 and an FNX45 op.

They look kinda cool but they're pretty shit mechanically and are reputedly inaccurate, if you want a 22 pistol to practice with put up a few more dollars and get a ruger mark, they come in some pretty dope scifi looking variants as well.

Bought this about a year ago haven't shot it though

I dig mine but it was a bit beat up and honestly I wish u would've just put up another 150 bones for a new fs.

What’s you buy it then?

>that trigger discipline
>that wall art

I've got a Walther CCP 9mm and a polymer AK47

I am lazy