Tfw got suckered in by shills and now can't find sellers even at a 20 percent discount

>tfw got suckered in by shills and now can't find sellers even at a 20 percent discount

stay away bros

Other urls found in this thread:

ethertanks.com/shop
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I got the meme hat at 90 sold. I'm happy.

No shit... they have a new version every week. It’s king pajeet tiere shit.

>I'm gonna send money to some meme that only Veeky Forums knows about
shmart

isn't this that game that has no proof of actually being developed? lol

Really? There's a ton of sellers at massive discounts on ED and in the discord, buyers are what's harder to come by.

How are you trying to sell. Auctions arent open you coon.

Are you listing them on ED? Lots of people have been buying usually at 80% of the initial price. The new items have been up for a day though. Why would people already be buying them when they can buy at the store and collect dividends. Wait a couple days your order will be filled.

There is some stuff that seems fun to buy, but since there are just vague descriptions, you can't actually tell if a lance is better than a sword, or if gungnir is better than excalibur. It just seems ill advised to buy these things if you still can't tell exactly how they are going to work.

It seems like a better gamble than most crypto.

Also I'd like to mention that ethercraft is upward trending on Google.

Well, I bought a legendary crate at 110, so I made some decent money after that, and I hope I get a decent item out of it to sell afterwards, but I don't know, stuff seems way too overpriced for what is actually being offered. Even if it's a cool game, it's way too expensive, no AAA game would get away with 500 dollars lootboxes.

Crafting beta was released today. Check discord. It's only been out 3 weeks.

I will buy, list your ED listing

>Don't worry your item's will be really useful when the game is out!
you fucking idiot

>knew it was a pyramid scheme
>got suckered

It's the scarcity and novelty of the game really. If it is actually legitimate then a lot of these items could be selling for over an eth in a year. If not then you'll probably still at least make your money back.

>If it is actually legitimate

Well I'm not the Devs. I can't say for sure if it's legit or not.

>I can't say for sure if it's legit or not
Thanks for the chuckle user, needed it

Look at it this way if the game is legit then were going to be rich. If not at least you made a profit.

BIG if but yea I could see this blowing up if its real. Especially if they start porting these tokens into minecraft servers and shit.

Yeah I can't wait to play with my ether tanks!
ethertanks.com/shop

Oh shit kek. Was that supposed to be an actual game? I thought it was just you bought tanks and hoped others bought in too.

This is where I'm at. Made a pretty decent profit, bought some free shit when tx costs were at a low, and now just tracking the development on Telegram to see what happens

The devs are actually active on Telegram too, which is nice.

Oh fuck

>tfw got into this thinking it was pyramid scheme
turns out it wasn't, it just isn't for making money unless you got in early, at least for now. It's just kind of an ICO, reason why they are not calling it ICO is because you aren't allowed to monetize an actual game with ICO from what I heard.

Well ethertanks was dead in the water for a while. If Ethercraft does exit scam they would probably wait until people stop buying and they can keep on making money with these biweekly new releases. Anyway after looking through ethertanks sub reddit I saw a lot of people saying the code for the game didn't make any sense. Ethercraft at least doesn't have that problem.

Well I don't think they're the same people either. The Ethertanks Devs were straight up Pajeets. Doesn't mean they won't exit scam but not the same people......probably

>actually taking the word of someone that makes gains from every purchase
These people will say anything to sell this shit when they're invested in it.

I wouldn't be surprised, they also made ships, cars, and who knows what else

>TFW Veeky Forums got legit tips