They didnt buy telcoin on the dip

>they didnt buy telcoin on the dip

Unironically just bought 100k

>Unironically just bought 100k

literally why?

Because TEL will be like 5 cents guaranteed 10x from here.

No, thats a SCAM!

Was happily day trading this shit until it fucking mini mooned and fucked me in the ass. Had to fomo at 2 sats above my latest sell trade.

Did you seriously expect it to bounce between 47 and 48 sats forever? Also, do you even make money with one sat trades? Wouldn't the fees be higher?

telbump

100k hodler in it for the long run. Didn't get in at ICO but still a pretty comfy hold ;)

I unironically bought 275k am i going to make it user

How can you buy at 0.00000047? I can only buy at 0.00000050 or 40. Can't get that last digit on CuckCoin

You won't be a millionaire but you have 6 figures at least.

pls buy more TEL

1 ETH =200000 tel, 1 ETH>0,10456226 BTC>205024,0392 TEL

a-any chance of this going to $1 long term?

Who knows? If they can actually get in touch with carriers, maybe in 2019-2020

no

I bought 15k, don't expect to get rich, but it was a steal during the dip. If it's worth something, I'll be upset I didn't buy more, but happy enough I can invest in something else. If it's a scam/shit project, I'll just be out $50-60 bucks, nbd.

I believe it's going to be a valuable project though. Just wondering how it will work out when people have 100,000,000 tel. Like nigga you're not going to make $100m on it....

If it got tron level hype it could go beyond $1. Actually, since crypto will likely grow 10-20x this year, it could easily go $1 by end of year, and possibly $5-10. Although the next immediate target would be 5 cents. I will take some profit then. Although that will happen after the bear market ends, which may be a week or it may take months.

I bought 300k and am sitting on it until everything burns or it bumps. It's up less than 2x and has an active team. Seems like a very strong hold.

Fee is just .1% at the moment on kucoin. So yea he is making like 3$ a flip lol. Sad!!!

If this nigger coin hits even hits .30 cents I'll be set for the rest of my fucking life.

Not him, but I was curious about it - what's in that pic was all for about $45 over 20mins (including fees), which isn't bad if you can do it consistently over the day.

Btc pair

Once again it does look like a good coin. I check the telegram and even they got me convinced it's more than a shitcoin. Also admins are super active.

Didn't do super super research but the whitepaper looks solid. Money for poor regions with shit infrastructure and corruption.

I hold about 3.5 million TEL. This is a coin I have strong faith in its long-term potential. It's focusing on multiple markets that are relatively untapped while introducing an emerging technology in one of the most technologically vapid areas of the world: Africa. It also unironically helps the company's mission into third world nations by having an black CEO. The only qualms I have with Telcoin are its gimmicky marketing productions that they have addressed were counterproductive. On a more substantive basis that bears in mind the coin's possible intrinsic future value, Telcoin is a buy for what I'd say is a 55% (Pulling this out of my ass) probability of success.

any idea how it will fare against xrp or xlm?

Unironically own 200k

When can I pick out a lambo, Veeky Forums?

i think it didnt get a chance to move up because of the bleed off. admins do a biweekly newletter and are constantly talking on telegram. its def got potential for short term at the minimum.

Is there anything telcoin can do that OMG won't do 100X better? I own telcoin but I really don't see the point anymore. I bout at .0000041 but I don't think it has any real long term potential

holy fuck these are the people who are buying your bags

Sorry I don't buy things from niggers.

I sold before it started dipping hard
Right now I only try to have serious coins in my portfolio, no more sketchy shitcoins
I do believe in this coin, just not in the current landscape
Here is a black nujack for you guys tho

its like OMG but for poor people

How long is this shit going to hover below a cent? Ain’t nobody got time for this!!!!!

Holding ~56k just in case it goes stratospheric.