Binance CEO BTFO

Binance CEO: Warren Buffet 'does not understand cryptocurrency'

> Crashes 65% right after
> says it will not end well
> Thought that a man with an $90 B net worth doesn't know his shit

Any two year old can tell you that this asset was overvalued as fuck. Fundamentally, it can never be used as a currency, unless it is stable. The MAIN purpose of Bitcoin was to be used as a currency.

Blockchain is useful, but cryptocurrencies in general are worthless. If you don't see that, I feel sorry for you.

P.S. I invested since 2014 knowing this was going to be the biggest ponzi scheme to date. The value was based on speculation and hype. Now, it will be based on fundamentals. And if you think that the fundamentals are looking good, you need a reality check.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/QqU5TGFG
pastebin.com/90b7c0AL
pastebin.com/2b3S26Qc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do you think most of this board is shilling LINK you mongoloid

thanks just sold 100k, im glad ppl like you exist you're saving so many ppls life

What a fucking faggot lol, I bet you sold at 7.5 because of your shit weakling hands.
We have already entered the bull market again.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Who's that guy on the left ?

Warren Buffet is probably one of the worst examples of a billionaire with a public persona and a private persona. I wouldn't trust anything the guy says.

I'm sure this faggot will post this same message again every time there is a red candle all the way to 50k BTC by the end of 2018.

BTC will become more and more stable as it is adopted and as the market cap grows

Right now even millionaires can rock the boat. When BTC hits a 10trillion usd market cap, even billionaires wont be able to rock the boat

> He thinks a cryptocurrency with high fees and one hour transaction times will be adopted.

Also, before you say other ones are more scalable, they have not been tested to the same extent. Ethereum cannot clearly scale well, and nothing else has been tested.

>as it is adopted
That's why its adoption rate is declining, and the "network" only works if nobody uses it, your shitty shared ledger cannot scale...
>inb4 Lightning Network

>cryptocurrencies in general are worthless
>fast global trans-border currencies are worthless

>greedy slimeball kikes says it's going to crash
>said kikes proceed to crash the market to prove themselves right
>SEE OUR JEWISH OVERLORDS ARE CORRECT
i'm not denying that crypto is overvalued as fuck, but keep sucking circumcised wrinkly dick OP

>>greedy slimeball kikes says it's going to crash
he's not jewish

buffet would have said the same thing at $500 per btc

Of course they're not all worthless. Which is why the best one will be useful and adopted as a global standard or worldwide. Everything else is just a copy and is useless.

Fuck off boomer

retarded cashie

lol

Buffet is a senile retarded boomer and the sooner he kicks the bucket, the better it will be for the economy.
He doesn't understand shit about crypto and calls it a bubble, yel contributed to the creating of the $6000 trillion bubble that is the derivatives market.
Now this one surely won't end well and Buffet will jump off a skyscraper by this fall.

This is literally the last chance to buy, a lot of you are missing out.
Fud about 4/5k has been spreading a lot but it's not happening, buy your coins now. We're going to the moon!

Your salty nocoiner is showing.

He's right. Buffet said he regrets not investing in Google because he didn't understand it and that it was a mistake because he was already using them for ads. What makes things ugly is that a lot of cryptoinvestors don't understand them either.

$5k isn't fud, it will happen and the faster it happens the better it will be. Otherwise we might bleed for another month.

Warren Buffet also said the iPhone would never make it

Investors in Google understood what it did, and the fundamental value behind it. If you think there's fundamental value behind creating 2,000 shitty cryptocurrencies that will most likely never actually be used for any purpose except raising a shit ton of money by luring gullible investors in, you're wrong. It's literally a ponzi scheme.

On a side note I have found that investment strategy to be rather successful: take note of the companies whose products/services you use daily and buy their stock.
>drank coke? Buy ko
>use etrade? Buy etfc
>own an iphone? Buy aapl
>drive a ford? Buy f
You end up promoting your own position simply by using products you already like. And the idea is that if you use and like them, others do too.

>he fell for the crypto meme

tulip bubble 2.0, make sure to salt those fries kids

You're a dumb nigger then because XLM has done a $2,000,000,000,000 stress test and passed with flying colors. It's also already being used in international transactions

pastebin.com/QqU5TGFG
pastebin.com/90b7c0AL
pastebin.com/2b3S26Qc

What most idiots dont seem to understand is the tech for it makes sense. Having 'coins' DOESNT - its dumb - You may aswell have Stellar Lumen on the stock market and then let the tech do the job.

When it does come to the blockchain doing payments, it's nto going to be accepting these coins at all

This is why I want all these new found economic experts to have a real reality check but I'm also invested so it would fuck me too

He doesn't know his shit, he doesn't know anything about computers or the internet or cryptocurrency. There have been tons of cryptocurrency crashes and this isn't even nearly the biggest one. If you think it's the last one you're also sorely mistaken. It will eventually be stable, stop confusing the market for the technology

You invested since 2014? Wow such smart. You don't even know the definition of a Ponzi scheme clearly.

warrnebuffet got his wealth because he was already born wealth u little shit
he is one of the few special choosen one that lost the fucking sense to how it is to live like a pleb
remember that next time
also keep an eye on his "precious berkshire stock" when that old sack of shit kicks the bucket

So you are saying, FOREX and other currency exchanges don't make sense?

I secretly believe that boomers masturbate to the sound of Warren Buffet's name.

this old fuck doesn't understand tokens and the token economy. I'm gonna run all kinds of nodes soon while he enjoys his 2% dirty boomer's gains
the sooner those pathetic dinosaurs die the better for evryone

>1999, you
>sure the internet is great but it's grown too fast
>why does there need to be more then one news site? Yahoo is be supreme, all others are useless

What is competition?
What is use case?
What is personal favorite?
What is local difference?

agree with 98 percent of this statement, relative to a company like goggle who gets a very high percentage in review do you think a Coin like BAT and could have a use that would take goggle ad revenue? Or am I retarded.

t. Own google, waiting in Tether to buy BAT cheap,

high percentage of revenue in ads
JFC need coffee.

Yeah guys like the right are why millennials have such a bad name, even if they are superior to other generations they just think they are hot shit with their phones and their coins and have no respect for their peers or betters.

Like its okay for Curry to call himself better than Jordan but not okay to say he doesn't know shit about basketball. Luckily, Curry never said that.

>one hour transaction times
That's faster than most bank accounts already. Now you only need merchants and credit cards. Cryptocurrency is going to back those accounts. Oh wait, you thought that every time you use your credit card real money is being transferred. POINT AT HIM AND LAUGH.

Comparing websites that display different content and serve a variety of different purposes to cryptocurrencies that are literally JUST MEANT to be forms of currency.

There's no fundamental difference between the USD, YEN, or the pound you fucking idiot. They're all units of currency defined by different countries and that's it. They're not businesses.

>even if they are superior to other generations
what the fuck did I just read?

Except the USD is not volatile as fuck so your point is irrelevant.

The Masters of the Universe are meeting RIGHT NOW to finalize the plan to smother "coins".
It doesn't help that you are flooding the suicide help lines. Do you think they don't compile data?
This tax season will be the warning shot.
Then look at the data, craft the legislation, give marching orders to SEC, OCC, FTC, chartered banks.

>cryptocurrencies that are literally JUST MEANT to be forms of currency.

Wow truly a brainlet arent you

>He thinks a cryptocurrency with high fees and one hour transaction times will be adopted.
You are retarded. Bank transfers take days.

You're literally that woman interviewing jordan peterson

Now you're implying that there's only one crypto project that is sincere and trying to build a product. So which one is it? ETH wins and all others die? What about anonymous tokens? What about oracles?

Bitcoin, the slowest, most archaic coin, wins and fuck new developments? You are being deluded to say only one coin matters, even when just considering the currency aspect.

kek
>Gets that reference
>Applies to any and all women who interview Jordan Peterson

BTC? What is good for? I mean, I can buy drugs with it....sure....made a few good trades, now I can cash some out to get a blowjob from a 10/10 hooker.....a few years rolled on....more plebs bought in....now I can up my life style.....a few more rolled on....and shit, i'm a millionaire.....Oh I'm still far down the food chain, think about the scummiest people who are now millionaires thanks to BTC.

Mass adoption of crypto? Nope, this market is prime meat for hackers who are emptying retail investors are every turn...who target large companies when they can phish you idiots.
Blockchain, thats the tech. Governments and Businesses will adopt blockchain tech.

It's good for when you live in a third world shithole country and your leaders are printing money to pay off their national debt and make themselves rich, and you need a secure store of value that you can store in your brain alone through memorizing your wallet seed. A secure form of currency tied to the global financial market, not your local goat milk market

People in first world countries of course don't understand - they don't "NEED" this unless they're buying drugs because they're already so financially free. The rest of the world needs it, this isn't about us

ETH is a shitcoin. Can't scale well and is the source of this ponzi scheme phenomena.

You posted in OP.
> Now, it will be based on fundamentals.
And I agree, I don't know when exactly it will happen but that's where we'll go eventually. My point is that some coins have been designed in such a way that their value is tied to other things besides nerds trading bison bucks to each other. One day he may be using a blockchain without knowing it. It's not like he needs to learn or he'll be poor.