REQ

Who comfy?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-december-22nd-2017-first-feedbacks-colossus-introducing-request-51fc3387a686
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not me. this shit bleeds when the market is rising and crashes like a motherfucker when the market grows. the most boring coin i hold.

Go fuck yourself

*when the market crashes, ima brainlet

Pretty damn comfy here, loving the market cap.

Don't listen to these dickless virgins, $5 eoy minimum. Sitting on req since 4 cents like a fucking boss

Mainet launch will trigger bitcoins bull run to >1 trillion market cap in Q3 :)

Don't get emotions towards a coin. I'm happy it is still cheap.

REQ had a massive bull run and dumped when everything else did. REQ has insane potential and real life use, even if the Stacy FUD suggests otherwise. I would recommend reading their newest updates and the roadmap. Everything is on track, actually ahead of schedule.

To me what was the best of the news were the 32 seperate development teams that all were interested into developing applications upon the Request Network protocol.

Just think even if only 10% of them succeeded that would be 3 applications with real world adoption running on REQ. The team's decision to put up the 30 million fund was really smart. Can't believe people actually fudded with something like that.

I bought at $0.25 so I can't complain. Only wish I had more fiat to accumulate more.

lol.
"hey you owe me 2 ETH, can you send it over?"
"Sure! Let me just make a Request and send it over"
"wait, why not just log into your MEW and instantly send it over?"
"oh yeah.... let me just do that"

yeah....... whats the point of Request again?

Literally OMG is the builder of Plasma and will be the ultimate Scalability solution/DEX and even Kyber does what Request does but Even better and their main net is coming in a week. Seriously Request is the new Chainlink. It was the golden child for a long time and you had all the opportunities to sell at 1 dollar but it's not going back there for a long time.

I held this shitcoin from ICO and bought the dips all the way down to .04 cents but I'm so happy to be out and with a lot of profit. Good luck anons

Holding REQ is stupid.

REQ requires LINK to succeed for it to succeed.

You may as well hold LINK instead because if they both suceed LINK will obviously be more valuable than REQ, because it has more use cases.

holding and bleeding. Someone make time go faster

what the fuck. Req does not link to succeed guy.

Fucking idiot.

REQ needs dencentralized oracles to do what it wants to do. In the damn white paper it says they're working with a blockchain oracle, and they've been hitting that project is Chainlink.

If you don't know what you're investing in you shouldn't even be holding.

You sir are a very bright young man.

I'm, getting a little less comfy every second it goes sideways

Does pay fair do the same thing as REQ?

You're directly establishing a connection between req and links success based off "hints". stfu plenty of options for req not just link

I'm just trying to help you retards get rich.

Read the REQ December update.

blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-december-22nd-2017-first-feedbacks-colossus-introducing-request-51fc3387a686

REQ's number one method to get fiat integration is using chainlink's oracles.

Method 2 is a theory. 3 & 5 are impossible. 4 is basically also ChainLink.

REQ says it's releasing Q1. Guess what..LINK Is releasing a test net Q1.

I'm not saying REQ isn't gonna blow. I'm saying REQ could go 20x while LINK would go 40x.

user what youre saying could apply to REQ could go 40x while LINK would go 20x.

No.

LINK will allow 3rd party data on the blockchain. This has hundreds of applications.

REQ is just one of those applications.

REQ is like investing in Toyota.

LINK is like investing in oil fields.

Toyota could maybe go bankrupt or be replaced by Kia, but oil is gonna be in demand by any car company.

you should go shill link to the guy in the other req thread trying to dump his bags. We dont neeed weak hands

Comfy as fuck dude...

this is so fucking clear you god damn inbred shits
30%LINK, REQ, FUN UNTIL EOY = mad gains

Actually I worded that wrong.

REQ could go 20x, but it requires LINK to first go 40x.

no it doesn't you twat
also, link is 100% x40 this year so fuck you
and ofc check'em

Req, and many other dapps, will be better if link succeed, but do not need it.
Link is a better oracle since it's more robust and decentralized, but common centralized oracles and anchors can and will work more than ok if link fails.
And I am more comfy investing in people that can manage their business professionally, Link is a mess, with someone capable managing it, it would already be a fucking top 10 coin.
It could be used by everybody and still fail pricewise, fucking autists.

You realize anyone could develop an Oracle right? So how does one compete? Low as fuck fees... you're simply overestimating links possible value.

REQ on the other hand has fees tied to the $ amount sent AND is already set up to have the lowest possible fees. So links fees will be based on a simple fiat/crypto conversions while req fees will be based on actual $ amount sent/requested. Meaning not only would link would need to process hundreds of times more oracle requests than req requests just to be comparable but link would also have to worry about a lot more competition undercutting them in the future

stop it with the obnoxious as fuck reddit spacing

I think LINK is a good investment but here are the reasons why I think REQ is a relative better one:

>REQ has token burning
This means that even if demand stays the same over time the price will still rise due to diminishing supply.
>REQ has more outstanding supply
Around 70% of all REQ are already publicly traded compared to 30% of LINK so the token price of REQ is less likely to be manipulated in the long term, less risky to hold
>REQ is build from the ground up to deter competition while LINK is not
This doesn't have to be a problem for LINK it just means that in the long term (years) it's possible for an oracle provider with better technology or lower fees to overtake LINK's position in the market. While REQ has been build up to have a 0% profit margin making it near-impossible to overtake when it's established within the market.

Hope this clears it up some more.

There's no way you're gonna believe me, but I'm the user that started that meme

>REQ has token burning

True, but the majority of LINK is going to be locked in nodes, which will have a similar effect on it's price.

>REQ has a more outstanding supply

This is a bad thing isn't it? More supply means cheaper price, and like I said before most LINK will be locked in nodes.

>REQ is built from the ground up

This is may be true. I have no idea. I don't know much about REQ aside from what it wants to do and it's oracle requirements. Why couldn't another system replace REQ?

Nevertheless, I don't know of any other teams working on the issue of dencentralized oracles. But I do know of many projects waiting for ChainLink mainnet to release including REQ.

except REQ is like investing in oil fields
LINK is like investing in horse drawn carriage 2 years prior to the invention of the automobile

>True, but the majority of LINK is going to be locked in nodes, which will have a similar effect on it's price.
burned REQ can never appear in the market again theyre gone forever
LINK locked in nodes is not the same as a burning mechanism and i doubt it will have a similar effect in price
>This is a bad thing isn't it? More supply means cheaper price, and like I said before most LINK will be locked in nodes.
now it starts becoming clear that you have no idea what youre talking about
the price of one token is irrelevant
also the user meant that a bigger percentage of REQ are already circulalting and not held by a single entity thus lowering the risk of manipulation
>This is may be true. I have no idea. I don't know much about REQ
why are acting like you knew better then

WEIRDY

Please go up I need to post APOLOGIZE

I bought at .08 and .15, haven't sold any yet and not even worried a little.

Stacey meme plz

700k req and pretty comfy

February prices
worst case .25 (bitcoin collapse to 5k)
expected $1
best case $2 (alt bullrun)

>Hold REQ tokens
>Token burn is implemented
>One day your REQ tokens are arbitrarily picked to be burned in someone else's transaction

Jesus Christ. I'm not take that kind of risk.

Wait my REQ tokens will burn? 2spoopy4me

no need to post anonikun, no one will ever have to dun goofed

Will I make it with 50k?

End of year about $50k
check the kek

Better sell now. Also avoid OMG, it is similar in that if your internet goes out while you are staking it takes all of your coins as a penalty.

Holy shit, wait so if i have 5k tokens, and the token burning starts it will burn my money? Who the fuck made this shit? kekd

>mfw even portfolios like this one made me incredibly jelly when I started as a poorfag and now I see them as poorfag portfolios

You are gonna make it dude. Just trust the memes and stay comfy

Not anyone can build a decentralized oracle platform with trusted hardware where operators are independent of the data they are querying. So... no.

I own both, and am increasing my Link stack to have about a 3:2 ratio with it it REQ. I still think REQ has a vastly stronger short term network effect because payments is easier to understand than decentralized oracles (as evident by this thread).

That's why it's so valuable. If you keep your tokens safe in a hardware wallet while the uninformed normies have it on MEW or something, you are immune to burning, so the value of your tokens will go up due to deflation.

1.5/10

15,6k LINK, 40k REQ
Will I have $1 million EOY?

Yes, at least.

>tfw started with $800

Same user, same.

That's not how the burn function works. The payer will be charged a transaction fee. That fee will be used to purchase REQ off of the Kyber Network in near-realtime to be burned. Your personally held REQ will not be burned.

shhh

That's not how the burn function works. The payer will be charged a transaction fee. That fee will be used to purchase REQ off of the Kyber Network in near-realtime to be burned. Your personally held REQ will not be burned.

Lol. Sorry, it's just weird to see how misinformed so many people are.
132k REQ hodler here.

I sure as shit hope so. I’ve got a little more of each but there’s no way if there’s any justice that these end under $20-40 each assuming they execute on their roadmaps.

I've been eyeing it since December. Didn't pull the trigger because fuck shittrex and then it pumped. I'll probably pick up some eventually, though I'm not entirely convinced as to whether it's such a great investment, despite the project being seemingly legit as fuck. I have to get around to read the whitepaper someday, because at the moment I've no idea how the tokens are going to be utilized (network fees?).
pic related
True. To $1 mil it's $18/token for each, meaning LINK $6b cap and REQ $12b, which is less than a fucking scamcoin from china had.

RLC tokens are used to pay for computation on the decentralized cloud network they're building.

Team's pretty awesome, and they're partnered with REQ so it's a complementary investment in that sense.

Definitely worth reading up on, great price right now.

GO UP

Made me laugh. Here’s your you that you desperately wanted