You're accumulating LINK right?

Rory just mentioned things are going great. This should clear some worries from the retards who suffer ADHD on here.

I don't even know why I'm posting this, since a lot of you don't even deserve this coin and the gains it will have.

t; pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000056351
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know why you post it here either, the acoustics on this board will keep yapping anyway

Jason Parser is Rory's dad if you didn't know already.

Fuuuucking yessss

Who else is hype here, linkmarines? The only thing from preventing this project from success is if they din't follow through with the idea and they're fucking owning. Main net is gonna be huge. Especially since we'll see all the involved parties in the network. SONY, AIXA, SWIFT, who else???

I just want FUN to moon so I can buy more Link, just need 3k more, I'll stay put after that.

Thomas has been super active lately with node ops. The main net is probably closer than people think and with that all the corporate node operators and smart contract writers will come online and be visible immediately, all with basically no warning so it's not going to dump on the news like tokens that have schedule announcements. Depending on who is on the main net this could be a moon like we've rarely seen before. Of course if it's disappointing it could dump harder than anything but lets hope that's not the case.

tfw only 860 LINK.

won't be poor for long though

I accumulated yesterday, why do people do it as an "ing" thing?

only $860,000

might as well buy bitconnect if you invest in link

Here's another followup on Thomas

t;pic related

It's easy to say "things are great" when you don't release any of your source code!
Unlike MOBI, which is all public.

Tbf though, Thodges really is great. Dude answer every technical question in the subreddit, and has no problem explaining the technical stuff to non-techies like myself. Hope Sergey gave him a healthy stack of LINK on top of his own. I'd like to see Thodges added as his own specific rank, the same way Sergey is as General of LINK

Got my holdings to 1000 Link today. Feels nice to have four digit Link.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Moon confirmed

>just need 3k more
how many are you at?

Guys I am a poor fag and my portfolio is already 85 percent link (my other bags are XLM and PRL).

I have 1k to spend. Would you get more link or try to diversified if you were poor?

How much do you have in terms of fiat

Like how close? Early Q2?

please tell me i'm going to make it

You're going to make it.

That will be 2279 dollars soon man, you made it

Not nearly enough link. 10k minimum.

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000056351
OH SHIT CHAINLINK DELISTING FROM BINANCE SELL SELL SELL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Do you guys really believe that LINK will reach $10 eoy? I think $2-$3 is more likely.

Minimum 20$

relax grandpa

I have 50k so 10 dollars would be fine. debating selling off my NEO to get to 100k

Link is a garbage scamcoin, Sergey hasn't said anything of relevance in months now.

Buy BitBean instead friend!!!