Apologize

Apologize.

Shitcoin /thread

I sold at $130 and I unironically don't regret it. It's going to continue bleeding out. There is no point of this coin anymore, and Robinhood listing other cheap coins will be the nail in the coffin.

>continue
Might want to check the price m8

you will regret it in due time

>ltc up 30%
>BTC up 11%

Fuck you Charlie Lee INSIDER chink

It's only a matter of time before Charlie opens his mouth again and FUDs it back into the ground.

Tick tock, Litecucks.

I sold it at $15, still won't apologize. Just a shitcoin.

THIS

>sold it at $15
Even a soyboy has stiffer hands than you user

>Year 2025
>Walk into coffee shop with my good friend, Chad
>Wagecuck cashier: "Okay sir that'll be $2.87 each!"
>Looks at my phone, see that I have option to pay with either LTC or Nano
>LTC total: $2.97 after fee
>Nano total: $2.87 no fee
>...
>Choose to pay with LTC
>Chad: "Why'd you choose to pay with Litecoin instead of Nano?"
>Me: "Check this out man. I chose LTC because it has cool logo and REALLY cool bitcoin technology and have you seen their founder Charlie Lee?? Plus they are partnered with no one!"
>Chad: "Ouch! Okay buddy."
>Chad pays $2.87 for his coffee, no fees

"Ouch!"
Fucking kek.
Litecoin to 1k

>yeah 2025
I woke up in the morning and ask my slave, Tyrone to post a thread on Veeky Forums that says "I'm glad I didn't listen to this guy" and attached this pic.

So fucking pissed about this. Sold yesterday thinking it would dip again and it goes straight up. THIS COIN MAKES NO SENSE

No the coin makes sense. You are just a fucking retard

The most useless altcoin

Exactly! Sell now or regret it later.

Actually you only need this one for payments and bitcoin for savings. The other 2000 are worthless

>2025
>Walk into car dealership
>Yes sir, that will be 40 thousand dollars in cash please
>Excuse me, do you take litecoin by any chance?
>Of course. Its the universally accepted and most widely adopted cryptocurrency to this day! That will be 0.000000000000052 litecoin please
>Yeah, just put it on my tab, I'll be back tomorrow
>Go home in my new BMW and check my litecoin balance while driving
>2.5 litecoin

it will be exactly this, but without delusional values

litecoin is heavily manipulated by whales. Before the crash it would get punished on literally every rally it had.

Shoots up to 300, down to 250
Shoots up to 290, down to 240
etc

True. It isn't spread around enough yet.

I bet Charlie bought at this recent dip

I am sorry

So litecoin is like your checking account
And Bitcoin is savings account.
What about eth?

>What about eth?
it is the fuel of the interwebz !!!11111

your ponzi scheme account

This yes. It’s used to create Ponzis

those analogies are the stupidest fucking things.
>Why have my savings in something stable when I can put it in a literal shitcoin that will charge me $40 dollars to move any amount all the while it loses 99% of it's value over the next few years?

Eth is really for businesses and applications. It was not meant to be a currency. No idea how people do not get this.

you know you can set your fees right? also it hasn't been $40 since the peak

>eth
Ether is your equity fund.

Still trying to figure out why this coin is a long term hold
Have a normie coworker who uses coinbase to trade ltc. He won't even consider any other coin, he just likes litecoin for some reason

you're talking about a USD checking/savings account right?

Posting from another thread so you guys can hopefully try to understand:
Litecoin's competitive edge is decreasing ever single day to superior technology being developed. Why would you invest in dial-up when you could invest in fiber. Like I said, short term the market is irrational, so sure, maybe there is money to be made. But unless Litecoin literally revamps itself from the ground up, there's no way it will be relevant in 5 years. Screencap the fuck out of this.

Put aside the technology argument behind, LTC has a serious cult-like following. That alone is an asset. Same goes to LINK.

If you think that a technology having a cult-like following will make stand the test of time and makes it a good long term investment, I don't know how to help you

>tfw transferred all my LTC for BTC this morning at 150. Not it's 160 and BTC is still the same
How do you deal with not maximizing your gains?

Wew lads

LTC is unironically on a moonmission

A long time coming

Let's look at this based on currency point of view. Many shithole countries have better fiat (paper and ink quality wise) compare to USD but why wouldn't people just switch to for example Indonesian rupiah? They have better tech

>Many shithole countries have better fiat (paper and ink quality wise)
kek you had me going for a second

It's coming back down tonight, you FUCKING assholes

I'm fucking serious mate. The US hasn't adopted Polymer banknotes. Indonesia has had this tech since the 90's. Is USD worth less than Indonesian Rupiah for that reason? Currency is backed by the community, not by the technology.

guys its 33% up, please do not FOMO into green dildos, long term it will help you keep both your money and your sanity

Hard fork when.

The right question is, would hard fork pump the price? The answer is not really

I sincerely wish I had the patience to explain how ridiculous your argument is, but I know there is no point. Let's just say you won this time, good job user

But I want to buy when it's high and panic sell when it's low