Holy fuck- Ethereum is the king of ponzis

If you think about it, ETH is a ponzi scheme as gives the birth to 'newer' 'better' tokens when in actual fact all its doing is luring more people to buy in thus inflating its price further. It'll fall apart when none of these tokens amount to anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbtc.com/2016/08/17/gregory-maxwell-vitalik-buterin-ran-quantum-computer-scam/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=52&v=KTf5j9LDObk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>thanks to biz and india
>this will never happen
>comfy

This is the first step towards wisdom. Now take that perspective and apply it to all crypto and you'll be on your way to enlightenment.

Good grief, are you srsly retarded

Since ETH is a ponzi and will die, and since BTC will also die, what's left? Fucking IOTA?

XRB

GBYTE

Bitbean

loads of ETH fud today, must be time to buy

I'm selling. ETH only has value because of ICOs

SEC is cracking down on them and is holding a hearing on the 6th

don't forget Vitalik used to ran a quantum computer scam

Here's the kicker. ETH will suffer the same fate it did at 300usd. Once these ICOs start cashing out it'll cause a catalyst of panic selling.

>tfw 1000's of the worlds smartest people are building on top of the ETH and it only takes 1 good project to make it a success

This. You retards don't understand what a Ponzi scam is. It's like saying concrete is a Ponzi scam because you build homes and stores and shit in top of it.

>reddits smartest people
eth is the (((bernie sanders))) of crypto
Veeky Forums is for donald trump riches

To people who saying "SEC said this, SEC said that.."

AMERICANS CANT EVEN PARTICIPATE IN ICOs.

So, whatever SEC says it will affect only americans, whose can only buy after market (when ICO is over).

LOL.

Second. SEC said it likes ICOs, it just wants more morals in this game.

Which is again, good.

In the end, SEC FUD is just that, a FUD.

It's already an accepted currency OP.

Crypto was not created to allow retarded normies to buy lambos, it exists for people who want to move money quietly and subtley without the Fed or the IRS sapping it dry at every turn.

ETH works on its own, or with other currencies to keep trades effecting, fast, and private.

source?

so u say the whole crypto thing is only for
kiddifiddlers, drugtrades, mafiamen and blackops?

I had no idea ethereum had a privacy feature
This is great!

iot is going to fuck shit up user, wether you like iota or not

>"muh alpha wolf"
>can't hunt without a pack

>buy ETH
>dont have to rip hair out
>steady strong increase since the coin runs off of ponzi scams

newsbtc.com/2016/08/17/gregory-maxwell-vitalik-buterin-ran-quantum-computer-scam/

thx, very interesting

maybe he only founded ethereum only to gain enough money to build his
"whatever spacetime kiddyfiddling ultra device"?

my mind is blown

iot is a dead meme that was hip in 2010
go with the times faggot
>reading emails on my fridge
why

No shit shirlock, been saying this forever. ETH is the ultimate shitcoin. And the ERC20 coins are even shittier, because they're just fucking ideas, they don't even have their own fucking blockchain, which is why they're using ETH.

>FUD thread to drive the dip lower

>Gregory Maxwell

Most crypto currencies are inherently very private. Even beta tech like bitcoin has been used for drug sales for a half decade now and law enforcement has still yet to figure out a concrete way to trace it

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=52&v=KTf5j9LDObk

>ICOs
only poorfag americans can't participate in ICOs. Whales are qualified investors and can put their money wherever the fuck they want.

ETH is the ultimate Chad coin and soon to be king of all crypto everyone posting in here is a pathetic beta faggot that probably fell for xrb or one of those other gay ass meme coins

PajeetCoin!
HEAR ME, HEAR ME *Yells in pajeet voice*
I got some 10000x moon mission ready pajeet coins. It has interesting business project behind it. You see, when you want to poo poo on designited shiting street it costs money. Sometimes you forget your FIAT at home. But no worries, pajeetcoin is here for you. Now you will be able to put pajeetcoin in your smartpajeetphone and pay the designated shiting street habala habala man.

You will be paying for things with crypto by the end of this year using OMG or REQ, both built on Ethereum you stupid faggot

where?
in most european countries even a credit card is not as normal as in burgerland
only if u travel frequently or a company card
in asia most of the young people are already paying with their phone
so wheres the market for tokenpaying?
u fell for a meme

It’s going to get ring signatures and zk-snarks. Monero and zcash BTFO

GTFO Edmund

nobody actually wants to or will though. it will have to happen automatically out of sight for it to get any kind of popularity and with that comes no lock in and competitors that will undoubtedly be cheaper (thanks to no fee overhead) have a significantly better chance of seeing adoption than in a world where tokens must be used and exchanged manually.

it wont just be ethereum though. privacy is a feature not a product. coins like monero thrive only when progress is stalled like it is now, eventually second layers will ensure that private tokens operating on a public blockchain are just as private as ones operating on a public chain.