You have exactly 10 seconds to explain why you are not investing in this man

You have exactly 10 seconds to explain why you are not investing in this man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=kTg3OdmtA9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wanchain m f kerrrrr

because I don't get my financial advice from a bunch of retarded neckbeards on Veeky Forums

His autism is off putting. Makes me not want to invest.

But I have user. Buy the dip... BUY THE DIIIIPPPPP!

clueless m f kerrrr

because Veeky Forums says i should

he's not Vitalik

i'm not a stinky linky

I don't want to fuel his addiction

Because his code is so shitty it doesn't even exist.

But user, I did invest in Sergey of Nazarov

i'm nothing a twinky linky

Well, you have to ask yourself is Veeky Forums really the place to get financial advice? I mean, you guys collectively lost over 1mill in 1 week on more than 2 ponzi schemes.

because I don't even know who it is

could someon legitimately tell me why i should invest? the Veeky Forums shill is so strong that I want some

Because I’ve done my research

I was hodling until i saw this
>sold everything at that moment for 10% loss

It’s already at $.50 so can only go 2x max. Sergey said that anything higher than $1 defeats the whole purpose of Link

sir pls delete this pls sir

memed too often on Veeky Forums

he doesn't shave and randomly waves during interviews

>dips burger in soda
my sides

Smartest pajeets in the village, these niggas will go far.

Bought another 100k in celebration of chainlink being the coin with the smartest hodlers, so many kekistanis cannot be wrong

Can som1 post the chainlink commercial?
I was in class the first time I saw it posted and couldn't play

Anyone have any possible idea about how many you need for different node tiers?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=kTg3OdmtA9s

Because he's fat and he eats people.

It's just a meme user, nobody here actually has any link. It's like how we shilled Bitconnect back in November. There are far better oracle projects out there with an actually competent team

I hate his face. I just never want to see it again. Sorry.

I saw Sergey at Amoeba Music in SF. I work across the street so sometimes I spend my lunch break there to check out music and bum cigarettes off the hipsters. Sergey was in the Eastern European techno section bobbing his head and smoking a vape. I decided I'd go say hi to him, since I used to be an avid crypto-coiner before the crash, so I walked up and before I could say anything he jerked his head up and went "blblblbl ah ha ha." I was kind of taken aback but I remembered the reason I liked ChainLink back in the day was for the memes, so I brushed it off and said "Hey Sergey, how are those oracles coming along?" He said something like "simplified version of the new implementation of test net will be live in Q1-Q2." He kept hitting his dab pen and blowing it in my face between words so it made it hard to understand what he was saying. Then his tone changed and he interjected "Hey are you into edging?" I said "what?" and he said "you know, edging. I'm looking to hire a new developer and I think you'd be perfect." I said thanks but I'm not a developer, I consider myself technically minded but couldn't quite understand the language of the white paper so it was better left to him and his team. He smirked and went back to listening to Vitas. The whole thing was awkward so I said I had to leave to get back to work at McDonald's across the street. He winked and said "see you there." That guy sucks.

sorry but I am not a retard.
I don't invest money in memes.

A year ago I was in NYC and something unusual happened. I wasn't thinking much about it until yesterday I saw people on Veeky Forums talking about a huge duchebag they met. I recognized the man in the picture, it was the asshole I met in NYC. So I was walking down the street when I saw an anorexic boy (he probably had cancer) wearing a tshirt with unicorns, buying a hot dog. Nothing unusual right? Then out of what looked like a lesbian barber shop walked an obese man. He had a beard and a smug, malicious smile on his face. He stomped rapidly towards the malnourished boy shouted 'Sup Vit' and snatched the hot dog out of his hand. I was quite baffled and I yelled 'Hey, you can't do that!'. 'Do what?' he said and swallowed the whole hot dog like it was nothing. He looked me in the eye and said 'See ya later Linkie hater' and stomped away. I was afraid to do anything, I weigh only about 180 pounds, he could have crashed me to death instantly if he wanted to. 'Sorry about your food' I said to the boy. 'Don't worry, he always does that, it's like all my food vanishes into the ether'

Because he looks like some cuck from Ohio.

When you get stuck with a name like stinky linky it's objectively going to suck.

I sold my LINK so that I could try and swing trade ETH. Sirgay I am sorry I will never doubt you again.

Nice, just doubled down.

investing in this guy would be a big mistake. He looks irritated and the pitch of his voice breaks. He definitely loaths money skelly's success (as do many in this space).
The chainlink logo looks stupid. Not to mention we see little to no communication from the 2 devs working on this project. I mean, you *are* the shareholders....you have no idea what has been implemented? Nice. And does a philosophy major deserve 32mill+...let that sink in.

This FUD is so ironic, it may as well be shilling

he is ugly and starting to bald

Why link memes are always so good?genuine question, i really wish link to moon even if im not holding any just because you guys are fucking hilarious

>>>
Nobody asked you to date him faggot

Fucking hell link fud is priceless senpai

You know how Trump memes began and ended.

but i' am

meme magic is real user.

Worse, I think that was a cup full of ranch... which he drank from