ETH - True reason for the crash

Because of this shitcoin, we now have tons and tons of useless ERC-20 tokens that will certainly amount to nothing. Because of this shitcoin, exit scams, ponzi schemes, get rich quick schemes, and literally all the worst things you can think about in crypto that generate unnecessary hype and then a massive selloff would not exist.

The real tragedy was to try to make it easy for anyone to just create worthless currencies and fool enough people to buy into your shit-tokens.

Fuck this shitcoin.

that's why you buy it retard

you're absolutely right, sell everything you have goy

ICOs killed the crypto market

This all started with Bancor

>inb4 literally unstoppable

That's exactly it. You buy ETH to buy erc20 tokens (doesnt matter which) to then accumulate more ETH to then exchange it for more BTC.....its really that simple.

yes

You guys actually bought any ERC-20 tokens?

VEN is my only one.

What about non erc coins . Aren't there a shit ton of those too?

ETH was always cancer of crypto

Thanks to ethereum crypto even got this far. Kys yorself faggot nigger

mhh leave that btc part out and i agree

I cashed out two days ago. Not because of the "crash", not because I panicked. Not because of much bullet (it really was one though.
I cashed out because of how manys scams there were lately poping up. All the ETH ponzis/pyramids, all the biconnect clones. This is a sign of impending doom in any market.
I've been here for year and never seen such influx of scams, I surely can't be the only one to feel this way, right?

*much bubble I means
not to mentions all the scamoins, ICO scams and everything

thats more of a sign of an unregulated market more than it is impending doom

number of frauds always skyrockets right before the crash though, even in regulated markets, it's just history that like to repeat itself

fuck I'm sorry for all the typos, phoneposting at its worst

>exchanging a goodcoin for a shitcoin like BTC

?

they're both shitcoins.

Sorry friends, Cardano is gonna be everything ETH is not. They have giant team of the top autists in the world. You are beyond delusional if you think ETH is still the future. It is only a matter of time.
I sold as well, but ready to buy in. I have a strong feeling the crash is not over. This is probably a bull trap, something feels fishy about this. 5.5k BTC seems like a realistic target.... Monday shall give us an idea

sorry friend, but 31 billion supply whale coins are you guessed it, completely controlled by whales. say they do beat ETH technology wise - it won't matter. whales will dump and kill the value and kill the coin in the process, even if it is a good product.

>You are beyond delusional if you think ETH is still the future
do you believe your own bullshit?

Yeah magn fuck eth for making cryptocurrencies actually usable.

The number of ICOs are in exponential growth phase

Every one of these scam outfits just dumps the BTC/eth back on the market

Bancor was just an early egregious example

Redpill me on the ETC fork

You only noticed two days ago?

There will always be scams and they will affect prices negatively in the short term but there is a larger wave cycle.

It crested last time during the July bust, now its cresting in January.

The upside is that its on the downslope and now bitcoin can rise. That means alts will get slaughtered. Or should be. We'll see how rational people are when they notice their alts have maxxed out and are no longer going 2-5x

Two days ago I made my decision, the trend was worrisome for quite some time now. It was never this bad though.
Add to this the US tax situation and more and more regulations. While I feel there is still lots of money to be made, I'm just not sure whether this is going anywhere long term anymore

Dont listen to the idiot talking about cap gains on here, you only pay when going to fiat

I appreciate how you feel and good luck, but dont be surprised if you wake up and bitcoin is at 15k

>FUD

For a coin that doesn't matter to you, you sure do love to talk about it lately...

Nah I usually buy a coin THEN do my research. When I discover its an erc20 token I sell. This happened with POE recently.