This is Antshares

This is American antshares

So it's soon to not exist? Thanks for the warning OP.

DELET

No, it's soon to make you a shitload of money. Better buy when it's listed on Cobinhood in a few days or remain destitute.

shh dude wait till the people who actually research get a chance to buy it before shilling it to the retarded masses here. fuck.

What is it

I've been trying to pick up this gem on etherdelta but it's literally all buy orders. No one is selling. Can someone explain?

Contract has it tied up. Their airdrop campaign is highly populated by Pajeets. They're going to dump the shit out of this token because that's what Pajeets do.

Cancer CIS team. I don't try any of their projects

Actually it's the opposite. When the tokens were released people had a choice between taking erc20 token placeholders, or waiting to receive tokens when they release the mainnet. This means that there is going to be a window where a large number of people will be unable to access their mainnet tokens to sell. This fact, combined with their team's marketing strategy of releasing partnership announcements as well as McAfee's pump and dump witchcraft, is going to send this to the moon. Then we dump our bags on the mainnet pajeets and take all the profits, and buy back in on the bottom when the mainnet dump happens.
YW biz for the free money.

You mean they somehow locked it from being traded on etherdelta? As for pajeets dumping, I sincerely hope they do cause I'll buy this shit up like crazy. It's Russia's stellar lumens.

I like their website

Lol yeah right. Bag holder detected.

Oh wait
>another fucking coin from Lithuania
what is it about that country that just churns out shitcoins by the dozen?

shill me on this coin. i know the coin's name. i know that they raised 28.8 million in Oct 2017. without telling me the name. why should i buy this coin? what was ico price? what will be listing price? what will be price end of 2018?

The founder is the owner of mail.ru and VK (russian facebook). He's got direct ties to the Russian gov't and spoke directly to high profile gov't officials at Davos. It's 1000x faster than ETH. They're already setting up to run ICOs on the platform. They partnered with one of the top 5 global accounting firms. Theres a pic of Russian minister of finance wearing their shirt.

This is literally RubleCoin. Now can we please stfu about this shit till like a day after it hits the exchange? I want to buy all the airdrop pajeets' bags before reddit sniffs this out.

theres something about the token function that prevents it from being traded on DEXs. I bought some off the market for 3 cents a piece. fuckin steal

thanks user, i wont leak anything at all til after we finish accumulating

>theres something about the token function that prevents it from being traded on DEXs. I bought some off the market for 3 cents a piece. fuckin steal

did u buy from a blackmarket? lol isnt that dangerous? you could have gotten scammed unless you bought it under a signed contract

we sent in batches. he would send me the UTNP first and then I sent him the ether. I checked the contract address to make sure it was legit

congrats that takes balls lol. im not ballsy enough for that

its universa you piece of shit

Why would anybody voluntarily wait with getting their tokens? Just limits your options?

because they're retarded normies, go look on their social media people who participated in the ico have volunarily locked themselves out because "i believe in this project! just hodl!"

not to mention their marketing targeted normans who could buy tokens with a credit card. there are literally millions of tokens locket out right now because people who bought in don't even know what an erc20 token is and don't want to figure out how to exchange the placeholder tokens for mainnet tokens. the opportunity here is temendous.

russian-pajeet hybrid shitcoin.

trash project

it was worth it for the 66% discount haha

Can I buy this shit now? Is it on idex?

no you cant get it on IDEX. Either needs to be OTC or wait for cobinhood on feb 8th

I have 8000 for sale

There weekly updates have been pretty impressive so far they a putting in massive work marketing.

this is the only ICO i went in on and am very bullish

How do I reclaim 50 tokens from their website? Got owned during the recent bloodbath, and I'm desperate for money.

Lmao forgot a bought this coin. 16k here how do I get my tokens? Or is it safe to not touch

Nvm, found out. They have implemented withdrawals. Haven't been on their site since November.

So I just withdraw my coins? Can I just leave them on the site or will they die.

what's the ICO price?

I have withdrawn them to mainnet. Not sure how to transfer them to Ethereum network.

Yeah, I think you better withdraw. Because these russians will do the same thing as they do during the elections: if you haven't attended, your voting bulletin goes to leading party.

you can't. the ERC20 tokens were just placeholders until the real UTN tokens are out

$0.0125