My friend just shared this graph with me, can someone please explain it?

My friend just shared this graph with me, can someone please explain it?

its pretty self explanatory my dude

We are in the first sell off

>friend
NORMIE, OUT, NOW!

We just hit the bottom of the bear trap

absolutely delusional
you're not early normie, stop pretending

Wrong. If you plot it properly (in log10000) you can clearly see that we are in the stealth phase. We haven't even taken off yet. As long as you can get your bitcoin for under 100,000,000 you should be in lambo land by Christmas.

I've been in since 2013. I would say I'm fairly early relative to normies. I still think we are in the first sell off/bear trap.

>in since 2013
>doesn't realize that the november-december bull run was unprecedented and unsustainable
>didn't sell on top
I didn't know such people really exist

I sold at 17k lol. Still waiting to buy back in. Just waiting for some more confidence. IDGAF about buying absolute bottom.

Why are you making so many assumptions about me instead of discussing the topic of where we are on the bubble chart? This isn't about me.

Yea first sell off

Think bigger nigga
20k is nothing

>absolute bottom
At about 4k the financial incentive for miners disappears. Do you think they are going to keep their coal burners going out of charity?

and this my friends is evidence of new money
we went from 2k to 20k in 7 months. you're an idiot if you think this dip is over

i don't know where bottom is. i'm waiting til we work out a new accumulation trading range before i decide when to buy in.

I just told you where the bottom is. If It hits 4k the major mining operations are going to shut down and take their money and run. Without them there is no bitcoin.

Lol whatever you say, bub

oh didn't realize we switched from talking technicals to fundamentals, which i'm not very good with. cool then.

They all go to mine BCH then and ver gets the last laugh? I'm pretty long on BCH from a technical stand point. I know nothing on the fundamentals.

I sold my alts and cashed out, however left my cash on gdax to be ready to buy the crash. NOW ITS UP WTF, please tell me it is a bull trap. That they will continue the destruction of BTC, i can't buy in at this price :(

bitcoin was murdered by the market speculation. It's scalability issues were exposed... which caused any business with any common sense to dump it's fledgling relationship with bitcoin. It literally serves no other purpose than an entry vehicle to invest in other cryptos. There are other entry vehicles but people are literally just throwing bitcoin back and forth right now on the market. The whales can't dump all at once because if they want to get their money out of it they need to find idiots willing to buy their btc. If you buy BTC right now you are literally just pissing your money into some rich asshole's pockets in order to chase fantasies about Lamborghinis and thirsty bitches that will never come true.

You realized you panic sold, right? Whatever the outcome now, we go down more or go back up, you panic sold during the crash and made a terrible decision either way. Whales propped up the price 16k+ for weeks before marking down the price giving so many people plenty of time to get out.

Interesting. Like I said, I'll be waiting for signs of accumulation before I buy back in. Thanks for that perspective.

BTC is daddy of crypto, don't underestimate

Thing is i was never a hodl fag
I started trading my alts after 3 days in the market. I had a strong gut feeling the crash would continue, so why not sell and buy the crash? I could add more to my stack, that's all i want to do. Many TA memelines point to a strong downtrend, with heavy resistance up top.

Weekends are a good time for bulls , we shall see Monday.

And the first "bicycle" was 2 wheels on fixed axles with no steering mechanism. But you don't see those around anymore.

What happened to the "bloody weekend" memes? Seems like people are just attaching whatever positive or negative word to "weekend" that fits their current sentiment.

Anyways, yes we're getting more downward continuation. We just needed to consolidate before the next movement. Buy volume was massive for the bounce, but not strong enough.