Mining General

Discuss the excavation of crypto-currencies

What are you mining?
What's your setup?

solo gtx 1080 I bougth for gaming mining zcl when Im afk, will mine some zec or vtc after fork

How do you use whattomine.com
Why does mining seem worthless

What are you getting per day?
I'm mining garlicoin, the latest reddit memecoin

~0.00125819 ZCL per day, but Im only mining it for the BTCP

mining siacoin with antminer a3. getting around 2.2k sia/day, $2 per day electricity. not posting a pic because I am not retarded.

Tell it your mining equipment and electricity cost and it should just work it out.

Bigger profits come from mining something obscure though, at least in my experience

where can i get a job at one of these crypto mining sites ?
what kind of elements are the diging out of those crypto mines anyway?

can a macfag mine anything with a Radeon Pro 560 with 4GB memory?
Asking for a friend...

Most things are profitable, just don't expect to be getting a lot of money.

Also your mac might cook itself

thats like 14 cents a day. Do you account for electricity use? Hardly seems worth it at all considering mining wears down your expensive graphics card.

>but Im only mining it for the BTCP

>BTCP
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean? guess I am still kind of a noob at this stuff.

>4x 1080
>mining Zcash @ +-1900 sol
>started 4days ago

Daily earnings?
How are you laying out your cards? Right now I have mine laying flat on a board, not very space efficient but they do pull cool air

>2x RX570
>One of them has shit Hynx memory that won't overclock at all

>2x6950
>Mining at hashrate of one RX 570

Currently using a GTX 1070 to mine VTC when I'm sleeping and not around the desktop for a while. Pretty nice profits considering I split my electricity bill.

Earning +- 0.05/day
Cards are on a open air build, working on building a heat extraction as it gets 40° here

You are in a pool that merge mines VTC with Unitus right? I GPU mine VTC merged with UIS and CPU mine Myriad merged with UIS. UIS is set to blow this year so might as well get some for free while it's easy.

What underground shitcoins should I mine before they boom?

Nope, I'm using a p2pool node nearby. What is UIS exactly? Are you saying I could be getting VTC and UIS for the same work?

garlicoin is pretty new
nothing spectacular but the difficulty is low as fuck

Yeah, Unitus is similar to VTC just about as old but I'd say it's even more ASIC resistant since it can use several different Algos. I used to use p2pool with the one click miner, now I switched to vertcoin.easymine.online nzsquirrel runs it and he's pretty damn active. UIS piggy backs off the VTV blockchain so you can find those blocks while mining and it has zero effect on your hash rate, it's literally free coins. I'm averaging just over .5 VTC a day with a single 980ti. To get your UIS you gotta download it's wallet and sync it with the mining site but it's not that hard, and there's usually people online in the mining sites chat room that can help you figure it out if needed. I've only been merge mining with UIS for maybe 3 weeks and I've got about 50 coins already. I'm betting price will mirror that of VTC pretty soon.

yes got 2 l3+ they kinda suck ass tho thinking bout selling them on ebay to normies