The normies have almost completely cleared out of this board

The normies have almost completely cleared out of this board. A few weeks ago it was absolutely disgusting. The lack of normies indicates either A) the bottom is in, or B) it will keep crashing.

C) The normans have assimilated to board culture

So what you are saying is it will either go up or down?

>A) the bottom is in, or B) it will keep crashing
No way!

Depends on how you define "normies"

If you're talking confirmed no-coiners, we're still here, we just try to ignore all of the constant coin shilling threads.

The posts get buried pretty quick, but in the last week I've had some pretty long talks about options, stocks, economic policy, etc in here.

But those who aren't in on he conversation don't see it, because the posts just rest on page 5 or 6 while everyone argues on page 1 and 2 over which shit coin is going to make them instantly rich without work.

>B) it will keep crashing.
Man I hope so, every time the market gets clobbered BTC loses a bit more dominance.

yeah i noticed that too but we still have the scam spammers.

Normies are people who are incapable of rational thought, and simulate rationality by following trends. When we enter the next wave up, they will come back and shit up the board.

Ah. Well, there's a lot of those all over.

I could never figure out why coiners don't just trade options or penny stocks. It's almost an identical theory, but it's a far more stable trade

I also hold long-term call options on gold/silver mining stocks. The volatility is similar to crypto. However, with crypto there is no time decay.

i dont think so. i saw a post yesterday that was obvious bait, the one where a kid finds an old computer with like 15k bitcoins on it and says post wallets and that shit was flooded with faggot normie wallets. we need a final crash, one so bad that the people who bought bitcoin@5k lose 80% and that will purge the weakhanders away for good

braindead? it was 32%-33% before this crash, now it 34.6%

>we need a final crash, one so bad that the people who bought bitcoin@5k lose 80% and that will purge the weakhanders away for good

Audibly keked.

I'm holding some ABX shares as a hedge against the end of the world. But like all gold miner stocks, they can never figure out how to make money when people aren't freaking out (even though they are literally pulling wealth out of the ground).

Long term options are good because the time decay isn't really a factor for a long time.

If you find good companies with options that expire in 2020, it's usually a good bet. If you hold them for a year or so, you can make a decent return without theta really coming into play.

semi normie here
lost everything to APPC but still here

>But like all gold miner stocks, they can never figure out how to make money when people aren't freaking out (even though they are literally pulling wealth out of the ground).

That pisses me off too. They should just only sell the amount of gold necessary to continue operations and stockpile the rest. Alot of the gold mining companies have been taken over by the banks who use them to dump gold on the market and keep the price low.

>C) The normans have assimilated to board culture

normie here, can confirm.

Once normies visit and spend enough time here, they get redpilled. Biz is saturated though. The normal 4cahn mindset here is watered down to the point where we're all normies now

I don't know if I agree with that theory. Banks would be smart enough to push up production and stockpile it themselves.

I think a lot of them use gold mining stocks (especially ABX) as a pseudo-ETF of gold.

But still, you have to plan for the future. Kind of like buying seriously long term DIA puts as a hedge against the dow crashing again.

Our tactic of posting nude pics of gay men and raunchy women along with our kike/nigger posting has been successful.

Nope still here. I've already asked all the questions I need to ask and now just lurk. I assume other crypto newfags are in the same boat. Waiting for a few K to go through onto coinbase too, this shit takes forever.

Lol, Normie's have stepped up their game. Remember you were one once

loliposting should make a comeback to rid the remainder and the le assimilated

Crypto has better memes

>Much easier to get into crypto
>Do options/penny stocks grow 1000% in a year? Because most cryptos did.

unironically kys

avid redditor here so not yet

>Normie's have stepped up their game

kek

95%+ of Normans I interviewed absolutely hate cryptocurrency.

Pump it.

I have never been one. Matter of fact, thinking that I was inferior because I've always been different from them and never related to their interests brought me quite a few troubles in childhood and teenage years.

long-time redditor, mostly trying to spread positivity in these dark times =) we're all in this together, guys!! we're gonna make it!

>Remember you were one once
remember that just because you are one doesnt mean that other people surely are/have been
do you remember the people you thought it was funny to shun back in school or the one guy in class that everyone le "forgot" to invite to birthday parties or whatever
maybe everyone was a le ebyn norman back when they were 6-10 or something, i dont know

have an upboat from this fully assimilated 2018 norma my fellow based biz kekistani

>Do options/penny stocks grow 1000% in a year? Because most cryptos did

This was a once in a lifetime thing. And they're all falling down since

>pages

No, they're LARPing as oldfags.

This I've only been in crypto for about 25 days but like to give people advice pretending I've been in the market since 2011