Adventures in shitcoin DAY 9

Hello Veeky Forums, is anyone feeling ADVENTUROUS today?!

I've been putting $100 into any shitcoin that passes my low standards, and I've been keeping track of them on a spreadsheet (docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1caLWUXJwrpDf8BMQ_aOIG0OIEOyNbzfiMyhv5VFiMZs/edit?usp=sharing) that I update and post here every day at 3pm EST for our collective amusement.

For proof that I'm not just LARPing (or if you want to send me hundreds of ETH), here is my wallet address: 0xdA604c9b1EB3f93AeF7ec5b6Be288D9D5F019F2b

Without further ado: shill me some coins, make me some money, lose me some money, I don't give a shit, let's have a shitcoin adventure!

You purchased every meme coin on biz

Guncoin, on cryptopia, crazy cheap right now, dev just woke up from a 3 year slumber, rebranded, updated website, just forked the coin for major updates, extremely low supply and mineable, not a crappy erc20 token.

Yeah that's the point of these threads. They're fun as fuck and it's all money OP can afford to lose.

very interesting, good work

thanks for the update, interesting project
>mfw hold PFR

Seen TEKcoin mentioned recently and it looks real shit. Think it's 3 sats a token.

Fuck dude. I was waiting for this post.
I really hope you make it out of the red.

If he just holds all of them, yeah he'll make it for sure. Only takes a few of them to truly moon and he'll be sitting in sweet profits.

this is the DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL INDEX of biz

THAT'S THE PLAN

this user has taken "I only need to get rich once" to a new extreme buying every shit coin in hopes one of them will 100x or more. desu not bad pretty entertaining maybe it will work.

Buy one of these
mobius
chain link
ark
already pretty shitty shitcoins that might moon

have some fun OP, its a trie biz meme coin

Everything should be very green if you measure in sats value

More like DOWNIE JONES INDUSTRIAL INDEX.

Quick question: where do you do your trades for these shitcoins?

BOScoin

Heh, NIMFA giving you shit. No worries OP bro, it'll rise.

Me again ITC when?

why is link missing then?

nice

there are only two non-shitcoins on that list

One is pretty obvious

>That absolute NIMFA dump on day 5 and 6

What the shit. Scary. Just goes to show you can lose it all in moments.

airswap is pretty obvious
monetha is the 2nd one

I was the user that requested this in a Google Doc sheet, stoked to come across this post again and see it in fruition! Godspeed user!

wherever i can find them
i like to go in this order: binance, kucoin, cryptopia, etherdelta

Check out Ella

Buy RISE

Getting delisted from bittrex but might bounce hard because team is fixing the issues

This is awesome! I was the one to suggest CRED and PFR on your first post. I like seeing how it all pans out

SNC

oh wait, thats not a shitcoin

Buy AXP
Pretty sure it's just some exit scam fundraiser coin, but others think it's going to 10x with some shilling from Roger Ver

How come u don't have any Telcoin?
Are u also doing this on like a higher standard tier?
Like you'd have multiple tier portfolios starting with this shitcoin experiment one and moving up to the big ones