Teeka's shocking new prediction

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-21/goldman-is-said-to-be-building-a-cryptocurrency-trading-desk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The writing is already on the wall.

It won't get to 350k, no, but it will hit 50k by the end of summer.

This pajeet is pissed that now he has way more competition to his payed PnD group and need something flashy to catch attention.

That’s absolutely a retarded assumption.

WHAT IS HAPPENING APRIL 2ND?

3k to pajeet or $99/m to based clif.
>easy

NO TECH
NO NEWS
NO IMPROVEMENTS
NO UTILITY

Literally based on nothing.

Teeka got JUSTed in the crash and went bonkers.

>pls sir
I am no pajeet.

>Teeka's shocking prediction
What is good for Bitcoin is good for all alts eventually. Currently holding a grand total of 0 BTC so unless you are holding fiat you have nothing on me dawg chill.

You just described the whole derivatives sector.

please stop faking news on 2nd of april there is nothing special happening that date

There is. The global financial collapse.

Do you even know what a derivative is?

Source?

>le chemtrail man
the guy is smart and interesting to listen to but sometimes he just goes off... hard to tell if he is insane or genius

The slope of the tangent line as the limit approaches zero, stupid.

Source on this?

Correct, Bitcoins relevant chain BCH will be 500k-1mil by 2020 easy. That is not even factoring BCH taking over 1/3 of the population with centbee. If you think BTC is going to hit 350k you’re sadly mistaken unless you can provide some type of evidence of BTCs utility. Right now BTC is worthless and the technical aspect of LN is cringe worthy BTC has no value..

I could see an eventual 50k, but not 350

Hi Roger

>Crypto millionaire who predicted Bitcoin's rise to $15,000
teeka

>bought one just for lulz cause i was high
>now i buy every single one because of his ETH, PPT and VERI calls.

Some of his non crypto predictions were also spooky accurate.

He didn't release any update lately saying that tho

this

His bald head and face disturbs me

What is your basis for that? And why would that make BTC go up?

Pictured above is the S&P 500 chart for Friday.
Don't look at the futures, because you will shit yourself, the markets will open at -2% at Monday.

The money out of stocks will have to move somewhere safe, which will be the crypto market, once buttcoins stops shitting itself and starts to recover.

He clearly meant 350 bucks. 'Also why is crypto millionaire considered a credible source?

>somewhere safe
>the crypto market

r u comletely retarted or only 12years old?

"yeah mr. finkelstein, we switched ur insurance fund company money from bluechips and bonds to internetmemetokens, because you know...lambos man"

u obviously are completely out of touch with reality, i would strongly suggest you tether ur lunchmoney and go out of ur room for a while

is teeka that faggot i see in those ads everywhere

Cliff or the Pajeet?

Teeka was the guy in Temple of Doom who tore our folk's hearts and sacrificed them to Kali.

You're an idiot, next week it's expected to have it's final dip for another run up. S&P is dropping, why wouldn't they transfer money over?

you dont get any info on bitcoin's tech or improvements on Veeky Forums

unfortunately you have to go to redd*t to see news. just learned quite a bit about the impact segwit is making and BTC potentially on the books for ebay and a new locker system used by UPS

I want to see this. All those people, who stash their savings in fiat - and I will be richer than all of them with my measly 1 ETH.

>All the last minute normies buy in on April 1st to not miss out, driving the price up
>Huge crash the next day
>April Fools

Translation:

"A new message from Teeka: Invest in bitcoin! Buy bitcoin!"

When people are telling you "buy bitcoin"---beware. To me, that sounds like a death flag.

Where can I follow his calls?

ur clearly a child then
do u honestly think big institutional investors are even allowed to move funds from s&p to pennystocks (and cryptomemeshit is even worse than pennystocks)?
do u know what the big money is?
protipp: its not the wolf of wallstreet

the state of /biz

they will hedge with shorts and reduce their stock exposure and increase their bond holding
/end of story
basement financial experts, i can't even...

Why aren't they allowed? Are their meetings open?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BLOCK THIS PAJEET

You're going to a place in history where gains like these have never been before and likely will never be seen again. What you're "thinking" you cannot comprehend the euphoria of 2018.
>Bitcoin 100k eoy screen cap this user

Hey George, I have a plan
>What's that Matthew?

u clearly have not the slightest idea how this whole industry works
i won't explain it to u bc i'm not in the mood and don't get paid for this
but its not like in the movies

What? Is it not easy?

Stocks go up and down
Bitcoin only goes up

retard

never thought about it this way
u fuckers must be right, lets call donald

lol i know what will happen fags.

stay poor

Crypto is an emerging market, this "bubble" is nothing compared to the heights it will grow and the best part is, it's completely unaffected by the banking and stocks, because it's isolated.
Stocks are on the other hand on their last legs and will take everything else down into oblivion.

Bonds, derivatives and commodities are fucked. Crypto is the only safe haven.

>internetmemetokens
Just because it started on the internet doesn't mean it's not serious. It's extremely serious, a truly revolutionary leap for humanity.

hint:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-21/goldman-is-said-to-be-building-a-cryptocurrency-trading-desk

segwit is not Bitcoin.

It's an improvement to Bitcoin which implements functionality necessary for Lightning Network.

LN is vaporware, it's technically impossible to make LN secure. That's the reason it's "in the works" for 3 years.

Off a cliff.

It's already running on mainnet. Stop repeating BCH talking points user unless you're going to provide actual justification, in your own words, for your point of view

There is nothing insecure about LN, it has the same game theoretical economic incentives that force security that on-chain transactions have. What about it is insecure? And how is it vaporwave if people are already using it?

>It's already running on mainnet
You stupid fuck, it's running a buggy demo, that loses coins 30% of the time.
You don't even understand how LN works. It basically records all the transactions off-blockchain through heavily centralised nodes and only commits the end-result to the blockchain. Which means any half-brainlet can manipulate a node, will empty your wallet before you can say "oy vey"

Nope. It's a different layer, a different protocol that literally skew the original idea behind Bitcoin.

No one serious about cryptocurrencies believe in LN, no one.

wrong this is fucking crypto

you goddamn bet that shit is gonna hit 350k this year, but don't be surprised when it plummets back to 50k 2 months after

they already do this with gold retard

"yeah mr finkelstein we bought a bunch of highly speculative shiny rocks that are trading way above its use-case worth to hedge against the upcoming economic crash, because you know... shiny man"

same fucking thing dumbass, read a fucking book

Just in time before long term capital gains kicks in. Bullshit.

Anyone else agree with what I posted here. Y/N?

yeah like all those saying 'buy bitcoin' when it was 1k right? blood flag...

YOU are the idiot. It's not running a buggy demo and I've seen no reports of lost coins

I understand how it works. the nodes are not "heavily centralized" in fact it incentivizes decentralization. If someone tries to steal your money and you catch them you get the ENTIRE BALANCE of the LN node's locked up funds, so people do not steal your coins. It will become more and more robust the more it scales, any bugginess is due to low adoption at best

You don't understand anything about software engineering let alone network protocol design. You have no idea what you're talking about.

love these disinfo maymays, along with my other favorites "can't cash out" and "locking price on my Ledger nano"

lmao do they honestly think someones gonna sell their btc because of the bullshit they spout?

You are blind as fuck holy shit

I don't care though, if Bitcoin doesn't scale like it should it will go below 1k or worse

>he actually believes this garbage

LN is a kike controlled vaporware, it's entire existence is to subvert BTC, luckily LN will never actually work so Bitcoin Cash can continue on it's way making Bitcoin great again.

and how exactly should it scale you brainlet

Not an argument

You’re full of shit

Why is this suddenly shilled so hard the last 12 hours? Who is paying you?

>It's not running a buggy demo and I've seen no reports of lost coins
It literally says "USE CAREFULLY YOU MAY LOSE FUNDS" on Blockstream site, retrard.

> the nodes are not "heavily centralized" in fact it incentivizes decentralization.
Pretty sure you are a paid Pajeet. The map of the network clearly shows cetralized mainnodes.

> you get the ENTIRE BALANCE of the LN node's locked up funds
Now that's straight up lie.

LN is not blockchain, LN is proprietary and LN will never work. End of line.

Please refer to:
I'm done wasting my time with paid idiots and uneducated morons.

>confusing ledger centralization and data routing

Unfortunately you're not intelligent enough to understand how any of this works. It will be very unfortunate for your future and you may kill yourself when bitcoin hits 1 million. I will apologize to your mother about her loss if said event takes place.

Thats the opposite of derivatives you brainlet. They literally "derive" value from other shit.

Bitcoin will be $100 by the end of this year. ETH is the new bitcoin. Deal with it.

you wish
didnt answer the question, retard

With segwit/LN you no longer sell your BTC directly to another peer, you are asking someone else, with enough liquidity, FOR PERMISSION TO DO SO.

REPEAT AFTER ME

NO
STOP
LOSS

Did you just admit you get paid to shill government issues schmekles on Veeky Forums?

Fiat lovin dumbfuck motherfucker

I'm blind as fuck? I asked you for concrete theoretical arguments supporting your claim and you gave me "You are blind as fuck holy shit"

You're an idiot KYS

>It literally says "USE CAREFULLY YOU MAY LOSE FUNDS" on Blockstream site, retrard.
No shit retard, they're protecting themselves, everyone does. That's industry standard in all areas you moron
>Pretty sure you are a paid Pajeet. The map of the network clearly shows cetralized mainnodes.
First off centralization only matters on the blockchain itself and not in LN. Secondly of course the topology of the LN graph represents the economic usage tendencies. Companies that are used a lot will have lots of edges, what else are you expecting? That's not centralization because you can literally route around them, that's the entire point
>Now that's straight up lie.
No it's not, it's literally how it works, look it up
>LN is not blockchain, LN is proprietary and LN will never work. End of line.
LN is not blockchain, you're correct - it's a second layer on top of the blockchain that builds on top of its good features and ignores its bad features. That's how network protocols scale idiot.

>TCP and UDP are not IP. End of line.
No shit cuck

>20 times higher
Haha 350k would be almost 40 times higher than it is now.

I'd rather geartrade DRYS than touch shitcoin.

You're a fucking idiot, that is not how it works, it is permissionless since not only can anyone open a node to route around any other node, but you can open your own node, you also can choose not to use it

FUCKING NICE ARGUMENT

Teeka has been good overall. I get the monthly newsletter .pdf from a discord group I'm in

it's December 22, 2012 and we're still here

>inb4 some retarded conspiracy

Because he has a nice argument.

You're a fucking idiot or a paid blockstream shill. The LN is by design centralized, these few centralized nodes will become cryptobanks of which you will be required to transact with.

It's not an argument it's a claim

this meme is so stale since people actually believe it, I hope you're trolling

Justify your claim that it is by design centralized. It is NOT by design centralized. This is literally just not true. Why are you saying this shit?

First off yes there will be big nodes for big popular websites with lots of traffic. Why the fuck wouldn't their nodes be big? What other situation would there be? Of course their nodes will be big since they have lots of connections since they have lots of customers

Secondly, how is anyone going to be forced to use a specific node? Explain your justification here - ANYONE CAN OPEN A NODE and you can route through them

Don't you understand? You can route to ANYONE through ANY path. There is no requirement to use certain paths

user look, you're literally just falling for LITERAL Roger Ver propaganda to prop up BCH which is a scamcoin meant to make Jihan Wu money since he wanted ASICBoost to remain. You're falling for propaganda. Maybe you're serious here and you aren't just an idiot, but if you're serious I suggest you research this more thoroughly because you are 100% utterly wrong

You want to send 10 BTC, only two nodes available: one has 0.01 BTC in funds, the other has 1000 BTC.

Which one will the Lightning network select?

Please answer.

Do you really not understand none of that matters to normans

Pajeets I don't have time to debate you as I am an unpaid poster. Kill yourself I'm out.

That's exactly why BTC will crash and why this is a giant bubble. Fortunately, it already popped.