What will happen to these brothers?

Ever since the bull run you can feel a distinct change in the crypto culture as a whole. I’m ashamed to say Veeky Forums played some role in it.

The original people involved with crypto were idealistic, they had a vision, they were a response to the state’s destructive policy. Decentralization was THE POINT, THE END GOAL. But now? That’s all been thrown out, normans have moved in, they don’t care about what their coin even does, they just want to “moon” and “buy lambos”. They like piece of shit coins that are the antithesis of the OG’s intent like Ripple and Tron. They are emotionally attached to vapor ware, they literally make shit up about their coins and fall for stupid, meaningless slogans like “the banks will use it!” or “Web 4.0”.

And what’s worse, these dumb Normans are now infesting this board, wishing for the death of Bitcoin and Litecoin. They have no respect for the years of dedication to these projects, they have no idea why these things were designed the way they were, they have no idea the sacrifice that went into maintaining and up keeping these in spite of all the downturns and scorn, they don’t care about the future of any of this because they’re greedy retards who cry if their coin isn’t up 500% in a week. I’m so fucking glad the market crashed as these faggots got in, I pray that they exit with a loss and never come back, maybe they’ll overdose on their ADD pills and do the world a favor. So if you’re just here for “moon missions” and “lambos” kindly do us all a favor and go back to r*ddit where you belong.

businesses are eager to start accepting litecoin.

They will all learn... SOON

well said OP
too bad threads like this will just die with a few replies while threads of ponzi schemes with ETH stay in frontpage

Hello, I'm here to crash the party.

I've been following BTC since 2016, but didn't have the balls to buy in until late 2017.
And I agree. I fucked up by not getting the gains. But it doesn't mean that I don't believe in the tech and the protocols. It's here to stay, regardless of what the government, the public or corporations do.

“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you". I am not saying hip hop culture was not commercialized from the get go but that as a powerful youth movement it had to be corrupted. I dont think its any harder to bond the tech kids.

>I'm upset that my King Shitcoin is getting shit on for being a shitcoin
>It's bad for the market to move towards better technlogy
Quality analysis OP

Tron is trying to decentralize the internet in china you fucking ignoramus, Charlie Lee and Justin Sun are biffs now

>Tron is trying to decentralize the internet in china

How. Explain please. Which its original tech is designed for this?

Lol.

Thanks for this post.

If we don't curb the greed first second and third mentally we are doomed.

Agreed, you make a good point.
Just don't become too bitter. Shitheads will get what's coming to them soon enough. They don't contribute anything, developers will continue to do god's work.

It's time for a new generation to take over.

Crypto will make this world a better place and it will drag all those retarded normies along even though they cling to their normie gegenerate ways and see crypto as nothing more than a quick buck. I got in the same way but quickly realized the actual implication of crypto.
They won't get rich off it, they're not smart enough. Only the people who genuinly care will find the gems in the pile of shit that is now 'invested' in crypto; meaning they are only in it for the cheese.

So don't worry OP.

I don't care about
>sacrifice

But. Whoever thinks btc must die just don't undersrand its meaning.
To be prooven very hard to attack it is the main thing required.
Fees and speed don't matter it was never made everyday use, and never will.

hes gonna do it by tweeting about market cap rank every week and stealing copyrighted codes,whitepapers from ethereum lol

I will take care of them.

this. monero is the only true cryptocurrency. everything else is paypal 2.0

(((monsters)))

The funny thing is that he's too well-known so he can't even exit scam.

I'm no Bitcoin maximalist or anything but what's happened the past few months is fucking ridiculous. I thought some of the projects that were surfacing a year ago were getting outlandish but it was nothing.

It's just hype, nothing more but hype, retarded gambling ADD-Veeky Forumstard-moonkids and lazy normies who can't be arsed to do any research beyond 5-minutes of misinformation by some charlatan on Youtube.

Litecoin was the coin that made me rich, I have diversified now, heavily trading. Sucking up the volatility of the crypto ecosystem into massive bags. As I become a superwhale, I will not forget Litecoin.

Btw screencaped right now.
I read his twitter everyday 'cause it's really laughauble.

this could be good for both

First good thread I see on Veeky Forums since coming back in january. Thanks op.

Bump