Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Cryptoassets-Innovative-Investors-Bitcoin-Beyond/dp/1260026671
libgen.io/_ads/59B1364014850D032074DCEB4C6A6B3D
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

digital gold

Mastering Bitcoin by Andreas

Reading any book that's not technical is shit tier

wtf did you BOUGHT them?

So all three of these books will not help me?

haha yeah why would anyone want an overview of the history or major players in the scene when trying to understand something new xD haha better of reading a programming textbook

All of them are shit.

Just join the community, learn about tech, try do own fork of some coin.

Digital gold Is good ?

Yes, it does a good job going over the history of bitcoin, stop listening to retards who are so stupid they FUD books for no reason.

reading is for faggots.

Ok I’m open to advice. Which book do u guys recommend will help me learn more about this cryptocurrency I’m investing In

I want a analysis and overview of this market I’m investing in.

>reading books in the age of google
how long have u been taking prozac

I use google all the time lmao. I’m just wanting to relax and ready a book about cryptocurrency,

Blockchain revolution is a good one. Also, tho it's a book and maybe you know this, but Stanfords cryptocurrency lectures are on youtube, solid stuff

It's not a book*

havent read any of yours, OP but this one was good amazon.com/Cryptoassets-Innovative-Investors-Bitcoin-Beyond/dp/1260026671

i've read Digital Gold, it's a good one. Solid story about the beginnings of bitcoin and the story of mt.gox. Its pure entertainment, however, and won't give much insight into the future.

you can download it here libgen.io/_ads/59B1364014850D032074DCEB4C6A6B3D

You're supposed to write the books and sell them to retards. Looks like you're one of the retards

yes user, very good, buy high sell low

You won't find any insights regarding future performance in those books.

Blogs are where it is at. you want to look into Nick Szabo.

Also, get some books on TA and Riskmanagement if you plan on investing and trading

Welcome to the

Vechain Dynasty