Last chance brainlets. Nuclear bull run incoming

Last chance brainlets. Nuclear bull run incoming.

Other urls found in this thread:

emarketer.com/Article/More-than-90-of-Internet-Users-Thailand-Use-Smartphones-Go-Online/1015217
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i've been snatching this shit up left and right. Down 50% from ath, roadmap for 2018 is legit. Doubled my stack during the dip.

Literally THE coin for 2018. Not going to spoon feed any brainlets in here as to why. I know you pajeets are just in it for the quick flip but once this coin implements PoS it's game over. Cream always rises to the top so get your positions while you can.

$100 by June. Screen Cap this.

And do me a favor- anytime OMG has any kind of conference or meeting- who is there right besides them? His name starts with a V and Plasma going online is one of his top priorities.

you faggots have been saying this for the past year

Guess what? there was literally nothing in their road map for 2017. Have you looked at 2018's? Q2 should have you rushing to binance. But it's ok, we'll all appreciate your money when you're fighting with everyone else to stake for Plasma transactions.

Also top 1% holders have atleast 1k OMG. Who's ready to run their own node?

/comfy

>receiving my inheritance money on monday
>planning to throw some of it on OMG
>have to wait a few days for the money to transfer to coinbase
Hopefully it wont be too late.

Use a bank wire on Gemini, you can use funds and move them off exchange same day if you do it in the morning.

Not gonna buy your bags

OMG is fucking forever 14000-17000 satoshi.
IT LITERALLY DOES NOT MATTER WHAT THE MARKET DOES.

BTC CRASHES, OMG GOES BACK TO 15000 SATOSHI.

BTC GOES ON BULLRUN OMG STAYS at 15000 SATOSHI.

FUCK THIS STABLE FUCKER.
I AGREE THIS IS A GOD COIN.
BUT YOU SHOULD NOT BE BUYING DURING THIS DIP. IT WILL LITERALLY STAY AROUND 15000 WHILE ALL OTHER COINS WILL RECOVER BACK TO THEIR ATH.

That's given you a year to accumulate. If you don't own at least 250 OMG you will not make it.

if you believe in crypto, you believe in ETH, ETH will hit anywhere from 7k-10k...and OMGs success is integrated into ETHs...idk how you can argue it

should i cash in mt ethbet and go all in to OMG?

just bought 500 OMG to mae a total of 1k, your shill succeeded, you can dump now

Exactly. Cardano seems to be the best to ride back up.

Can you redpill me on cardano.

you will make it.

Do I sell my 1k REQ for OMG.

yeah

Does the bear shit in the woods

Does the pope systematically rape children

thanks

Serious question, do we expect OMG to outperform ETH in 2018?

I-I only own 160 pls pls tell me I’ll make it

The coin won't amount to much.

$100 is shit, i believe its going to double or triple that, if not 5x

its going to definitely run a bigger spike then what ethereum did back in january 2017 till may. $500 omisego reporting in .

tfw the proud owner of 250 OMG. Am I gonna make it?

Will i make it with 4000 omg?

You niggers need to calm tf down, I'm trying to do a swap for 70% of my ven for omg before Thor rebranding so I can get 1500 omg I'm only on 250 right now
Please don't shill till next month

Probably not but you can get a small house I guess. I have 250 OMG as well.

Don't worry, there is not enough volume for it to break out anyway. I'm also counting on it going sideways for a while.

I'm buying more everyday, hope to see a nice dip tommorow so i can get more.

Selling my last LTC stack in order to buy Omisego. Then i'm just going to wait

That's more than enough. Just need enough to stop wage cucking.

Ffs Litecoin will be 10k eoy as well don't kys

>Also top 1% holders have atleast 1k OMG. Who's ready to run their own node?
Made it. One of my proudest accomplishments in crypto.

If you dont know that this is one of the most market controlled coins out there then you must have got here after thanksgiving.

wow almost bought too. bullet dodged holy shit

those bags are gonna be hot air balloons soon enough brainlet

Ye i know lol, to be honest i'm gambling that omisego will outmoon litecoin will quicker before litecoin starts doing its move.

Holy shit guys, OP was right! we pumped from .00151 to .00152!!! Shits lit senpai!

>priced in
slow and steady user

This shit has to be priced in by now. Who is dumb enough not to own omg?

its the opposite! lol

omg could go sideways for months. LTC moon is already happening

Is it worth dumping my 18k xlm stack for more omg? Was waiting for fairx, can't decide if I should wait for xlm to moon first

dumping one promising project for another. i think xlm will perform better in the short term but omg could really explode later

And if you bought a year ago you'd be fucking rich so what's your point?

>human rights advocate

im not here to hate on omg, but if i recall, one of the big knocks against it, if i remember correctly, is that it wants to be a financial solution using a mobile platform, and its target market (poor countries) cant even afford cell phones. can someone address this

It's target market is inundated with cheap cell phones, actually

emarketer.com/Article/More-than-90-of-Internet-Users-Thailand-Use-Smartphones-Go-Online/1015217

Asian countries?

theres a lot more people that can afford a cell phone and cant afford or dont have access to a bank.

m8 there's more smartphones in asia than asians. At least in SEA, not sure about China.

I also have 250 OMG. Well, 253 but more or less.

I have 1k omg, 10k req, 3k knc, 10k zrx, 50k link, will buy 30k jibrel when it hits kucoin

will i make it lads

Yes they're poor, but they all own smartphones.

Me. Waiting to break even on prior investments to throw it all into OMG. Yes, I deserve this.

1k OMG, you will make it
this is why OMG is still cheap, pure faggoty arguments against it because no one's done their reading.

The market is going to dip starting on Monday, but I do hope after it recovers OMG will do well.

But honestly price doesn't matter until staking system is released.

Also, I saw a tweet saying how basically this is THE coin that engineers are excited about. This shit is literally smart money and I don't give a fuck if brainlets miss out on it.

if you're dumb enough to fall for the link meme you're not going anywhere

>Muh McDonalds of Thailand

>anytime OMG has any kind of conference or meeting- who is there right besides them? His name starts with a V

omfg do you mean vechain? i heard about him

My stacks of OMG and ETC are ready to fuckin goooooo