WE'RE GOING

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-X9VEcQEo0I
youtube.com/watch?v=mHsiGLMGPFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wish kek
didn't buy the dip and salty as fuck

¿?

same here, still waiting for money to be loaded on fucking bitstamp and its 1-3 business days... I'm literally seething

I actually got so sad at how much my ETH dropped while I held that I was like "I can't take this anymore" and cashed out
not even meming, transferred my money to bank account so I wouldn't lose anymore (sold at like 1050)
I was on the exchange with empty wallet as we hit the bottom
I felt like I was about to have hearth attack as I was unable to buy the dip
it would bring me back to my ath in like 30 minutes and I could cash out happy
now I'm the most miserable person on the planet already plannym my comeback and thinking about how badly I screwed myself in the ass by cashing out

I use SEPA on coinbase and it takes 3 hours max

youtube.com/watch?v=-X9VEcQEo0I

yeah man this was the first time I used bitstamp (I was not verified before) because of lower fees w.r.t. Coinbase but I strongly regret it now

Do you know that the account on GDAX is the same as Coinbase (same company?)
>put fiat on coinbase
>log in on GDAX
>go to deposite > coinbase tab > get fiat
>enjoy buying eth without shitty fees

yes but somehow I could not get verified on GDAX the last time I tried :/ I will try again asap

PLEASE FUCKING CRASH SO I CAN BUY BACK IN FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

in the grand scheme of things... fees are a drop in the bucket. I only care about fees that take your crypto when withdrawing.

patience my lads, it's a coming down again. take a step back and look at the big picture...

It's supposed to go down when I want to buy and up after I buy MOMMY WHY ISN'T IT DOING THAT MAKE IT DO THAT MOMMY OR I WILL SCREAM

yeah I think so as well

Hopefully we'll go down over the next week. I kept telling myself that it would moon hard today like the last few weeks and start bleeding over the course of the week again, but I sold most of my alts for ETH early on the first 20% since I was tired/depressed, and they kept going up and locked me out. I should have waited until the day today to do it like I had planned, but it could have gone either way. I hope the market hits 200 billion and 5k BTC around next Thursday so we can just get on with it afterwards, but I have no more basis for these estimates that anyone does (apart massive whales who can actually have an influence on the prices to some degree). Feels terrible to have lost my positions because I was depressed, I'll see if I really made a mistake over the next few days. Still want to die for now.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>be me
>want btc to go down
>set up a long
>it goes down

easy

it

KEEPS

HAPPEEENNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

CRASH, CRASH YOU FUCKIJGN PIECE OF SHIT DINOSAUR, CRASH!!!

kek
every time

KILL THE OLD BEAST

I find it suspicious how BTC tanks from 9k til under 7k which makes sense because it's over valued, but it then goes back to a steady 9k again

Do you guys think we will dip down again anytime soon?

be frank, you're a woman aren't you?

I feel like were in for one more dip

youtube.com/watch?v=mHsiGLMGPFE

trips confirm
also sure types like one

buy target? I say 8750 in 2 hours

anyone that is holding anything but BTC at this point is either a woman, a normie or a boomer.

CUT MY LIFE INTO FRICKIN PIECES

What time is it? Time to stop being a sexist asshole.

did u get in in the last 3 months or something

i did the same with eth brother. gonna try and get back in after about a week. every news has just been bad bad bad in january.

are you guys retarded or what? bitcoin dipping is THE ultimate way of securing more precious alts when it bottoms out. Literally scooped up 2k extra ven these 2 days