Solution for taxes

Hey bitches I have a solution for you. Pay taxes on all the profit you take out, do not cut from that anything, no losses or anything .. if you did not bad deals last year you maybe pay +15% or something more than you have to pay but you do not have to deal with accounting or calculations or any of that pain. And if they require it then you recalculate and then you find that you paid too much taxes. Think about that... just pay 10% - 15% more and and it's done, no more pain with this shit and you can move on creating progress and prosperity. Fuck the old world!

This is my solution for all the tax threads. You do not have to deal with this cancer any more and with these cancer people ...

bump... this post must be read! Get yourself free from mind slavery!

bump... this post must be read! Get yourself free from fear cancer!

YEAH, NO RESPONSES. BUT WHEN THERE ARE FEARMONGERING POSTS THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF ANSWERS. ARE YOU PEOPLE COMPLETELY RETARDED.

You're so dumb.

just substract what you paid in over the year from the purchase prices of your coins at end of the year = the amount of crypto-crypto gains you made

NO YOU ARE COMPLETE RETARD!!! WHY YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THIS CANCER?????

I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL YOU FEAR LOVING REPTILIAN!!!!

You’re an idiot

YOUR TIME IS NOT MORE VALUABLE THAN SPENDING IT ON ALL THE PAIN OVER TAXES ?????

Why the fuck would I pay MORE taxes just because I don't feel like doing accounting?

SO YOUR TIME ALSO IS NOT VALUABLE!!!! WHO OF US IS IDIOT?? MY TIME IS MORE VALUABLE THAN ALL THIS SHIT !!!!! YOU ARE PROBABLY SOME USELESS ACCOUTANT.

It didn't even take that much time, all the exchanges I used had my whole trade history and then I just used a site that automatically calculates it.

If your time is not valuable then yes. Just count how much time you spend on related to dealing with taxes.

Your way is literally not even an acceptable option anyway. They don't let you "estimate".

How much did it take? Calculate for me please. Thanks.

Like 10 minutes.

So if you pay too much that is a crime?

LOL.

Yeah, could be actually. You lied on your tax forms.

LOL, I actually want to see that happen.

I WANT THEM TO PUT ME TO JAIL BECAUSE I WANT TO PAY TOO MUCH TAXES... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Figure out this shit on your own, pajeet

No but seriously just think about how dumb you are to lie on your tax form in order to pay MORE taxes in order to save 10 minutes. You already wasted 10 minutes arguing with me.

DIE RETARD IN HELL. I WILL COME FOR YOU IN YOUR DREAMS AS A DEMON!!!!

No you are completely wrong, this discussion is not wasting anyone's time because this is to find out final solution.

Your solution is dumb. So it is a waste of time.

By your responses guys I understand my solution is right. Because all of you are just scared, scared of true reality. Not your government created virtual reality.

You are just living in your virtual reality you have been put. Your illusiory game of what is real ...

>living in a place where you have to pay taxes on meme internet money
I feel bad for you user.

So my dear slaves. Enjoy your slavery until you die.

First normal response though. Other ones are complete slave mentality answers.

Also sad is you did not realise the mental superiority of my solution. Being god.

Aren't you the slave wanting to over pay your taxes?

At least I have out of the box thinking pattern, that is the ultimate freedom. If you understand that without calling me dumb.

If the inside of this hypothetical box is labelled "smart" and the outside of it is labelled "dumb" then yes, you have an outside of the box thinking pattern.

In the end when both of us are dead then who will be smart or who will be dumb?

You'll be remembered as the dumb one. It'll just say on your grave stone "Wow he was dumb."

Who will remember when sun has burnt the earth?

Im just dragging you out of the box and you are even not realising that yet.

Not to mention if you itemize your deductions, you can also write off all your losses.

Then it comes exactly same numbers of STARTING FIAT -> crypto trading -> FINAL FIAT.

FINAL - LAST

pathetic OP

Hey normie, your dad was mine.

The prisons always have their share of people who think that they have a new system of tax evasion.

Think Wesley Snipes. He bought into one of the endless tax avoidance scams, and he found out the hard way that it wasn't the answer.

If you treat your crypto trading like a business, taxes aren't as bad as people think. Deductable losses, a 15% capital gains tax. Still less than you pay working for a living, and you can bring your money out in the open without worrying about the IRS knocking on your door.

I WANT IRS TO KNOCKING ON MY DOOR FOR PAYING TOO MUCH TAXES !!!!! I WANT TO SEE IT WITH MY OWN EYES !!! THAT WILL BE ULTIMATE MEME !!!

> paying too much as taxes
> tax avoidance

??

IRS, Im not paying you a dime until you personally come to my door :) I hope you realize that
All mails sent to my home will be burned. All emails deleted

Come to my house IRS, then youll find you actually owe me money. Thats how cunning I am. I know your tricks. So come to my house, Ive been waiting 3 years now. Come.

I'm saying that it's less hassle to work within the system.

If you're in the US, all financial gains are taxable. If you trade crypos, your gains are taxable.

I'm not sure where you're getting that I said paying too MUCH taxes.

this pajeet thread

You must pay all gains on crypto-to-crypto trades. You cannot just pay on gains on conversions to fiat. Period end of story.

No, the point of this thread is that I want to pay too much taxes without all the hassle and calculating and stuff. I want to pay randomly some bigger amount that I owe as taxes.

>telling the government.

This is proper autist thead not pajeet thread so stop it.

I'm not entirely convinced of this.

From what I've seen, the IRS treats cryptos as property, and the tax is based on the market value at the time of the transaction.

If you are converting from one crypto to another (and ignoring fees), there is no change in the total value, there is simply a change in denomination.

So 1 BTC @ 9,000 = $9000
10 ETH @ 900 = $9000

So if you convert back and forth between the two in this example, you have no gain since the dollar amounts are equal.

Now... if you cash out to dollars you would have gain. And if the value of your coin goes up you would have gain, but again I think that gain would only be realized when you convert back to dollars.

In other words, I think if you blockchain your gains and losses from the time it converted from dollars through all the crypto conversion and back to dollars, your gain still winds up being FinalValue-InitialValue

pajeet is confirm

And you are wrong cause I am eurofag. So you probably are wrong in all the things. No more posts please. Thank you.

And this is Nikola Tesla level of thinking, you would never understand.

Well Tesla was possibly killed by government though ...