What would you buy with $250, ADA, ARY, or just hold it in ETH?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If I had 250 I wouldn't put any in ARY or ETH. I'd try to invest untill I had 10k. Then diversify with with a percentage of the profits and put the rest in a stable coin (NEO/ETH or ADA if that's what you want).

ADA or ETH*

>I'd try to invest until I had 10k

invest in what

A lot of you faggots would say that a poorfolio shouldn’t be diverse. I started with $50 in December and through the up and down, I’ve still tripled my money. I just want a nice watch for Christmas 2018.

>I wouldn't put any in ARY or ADA or ETH
then what

$150 hahahahahahahahahaahah

I made $40 000 off of Tron in 48 hours. Get a life kid.

And the $50 was mined bitcoin from a s3 antminer in 2014. In your face you NEET faggot.

>me $150
>NEET $0

Shiiiet nigga he's going all-in!!

Why the fuck would you buy 3 shitcoins with $164

Just buy more VEN or something

Nice larp

>I made $40 002 on TRX in 46 hours

I like ADA a lot, but I think it jumped because people saw a cheap coin mooning and they will get bored from not seeing it do anything.

Imagine being this poor

No portfolio or poorfolio posted. I bet you don’t have shit. Gotta be jealous of my grip.

inb4 blockfoliofake.jpg

Of course you rode the VEN and Cindicator train. Fucking CND got me the most gains out of every coin. You started in December you should have a bunch more even with $50. That was during the huge bull run.

I've started with $150 in late December, almost got it to $400. Now,after the recent JUSTing i have about the same amount i've started with a month ago.

I’m posting from an Obama phone too.

Remember, I don’t like pickles on my Big Mac.

December 27

So really six weeks.

so is ADA a good purchase for 250 dollars

Don't need to.

Get a screenshot first.

>artistic works of fiction and falsehood

good and safe and it will grow, faster gains can be had with greater risk

what is your EOY prediction

Ary can't go wrong. Buy amuurca first

$1.5 - $3 ... higher if ICO's start launching this year ...next year is when it gets really interesting though

I wouldn't buy now if you're not in yet, there are good chances things will somewhat correct or dip again (everything is +20% since yesterday night). If you're impatient, ETH might be a good bet since it held steady-is up to now, and you'll be able to move into other positions when they get lower.

ADA is an excellent hold

Okay you got in late for that. Yeah that's not too bad triple that. It could always be more. Got in 2nd week of January and pretty much lost money due to day trading and getting fucked by fees. Get in on some ICO's.

Welcome
To
The
Vechain
Dynasty

should I buy VEN or ADA which is faster profit

I’m wanting to invest $150 in fiat into a gold backed token ico. I’m taking suggestions.

This

>should I put my $200 in a 20 billion market cap coin or a 14 million market cap coin
>which one is more likely to moon guys
>buy the 20 billion cap coin it's gonna make you rich hehe

Love this board. Just went all in on ARY thanks OP.

Wait. sorry yes I am a retard newb but pls explain which is the 20 billion market cap and which is the 14 million. which one is better to invest in and why

coinmarketcap.com/

ADA is actually only 11 billion my mistake that isn't as bad as I thought it was.

But it means in order to turn your $200 into $2,000 ADA, pretty much just a white paper at this point with no working product, will need to surpass the market cap of Ethereum, pretty much the backbone of the entire crypto industry. Meanwhile ARY at 14 million wouldn't even crack the top 100 coins on coin market cap with a 10x.

> lead dev

No. DYOR.

so you're saying invest in ARY?

All in theanus

>bragging about making $100
>calling the rest of us faggots

whatever you invest in you are just going to panic sell at a loss so what's the point?
Can you even DYOR? Do you even understand who bitcoin works?

seriously tho whats all this hype/shilling for vaporwave

No need to show off, must be nice being so rich.

If you really want to buy ADA then I recommend ZIL. Both are very experimental/unproven, but ZIL has much more room to grow.

AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Gimme your ETH address, I'll shoot you over 0.15 so you double your money.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

100% in LTC

I would keep it in usd and buy food for my children
This is not a game for poorfags

Can you send me that much????

>prove it
>in b4 poorfag is poor

0xe08BB40aD11f2F43D7c1F8c4Bcb9d74c3fA28b73

this girl is going to have back problems.

not if she's on her back most of the time

neither are fast

FULL ADA MOTHERFUCKER

It's shopped

0xFb87C03911166d4A36Da9f0824456E474c3F5a1d

any of these bad boiz