Trading opens in 3 hours

You guys bought, right?

This is the next moon mission. Already confirmed Kucoin listing, several major exchanges coming in the next couple of days.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0x41dbecc1cdc5517c6f76f6a6e836adbee2754de3-ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off pajeet

I feel sorry if you missed this lol

I was gonna put 5k in just to dump it today. Then I read that 85% of the shit was sold at half the price already. Good luck man this is a pretty risky situation you got yourself into.

cant wait til binance is announced, this shit will rocket to the moon

t. missed KYC registration

I was 1 if the lucky 1,773 who got in the ICO.

Y'all jelly .

noone is buying your shitcoins at a premium.

Everyone with an IQ higher than 1 digit gets on another ico/presale, only retards buy fresh stuff on exchanges

5x instantly, binance = 20x

we made it my guy

I'll pick it up on Kucoin after it dumps massively.

Damn it feels good to be one of the 1773 chosen ones

Post contract address to laugh at all of you fuckers?

Couldn't get in the ICO, but hopefully I can buy under 3x on ED/IDEX before kucoin

ill buy after it dips 60% on kucoin

Great example of something that doesn't need fucking blockchain technology

Maybe or maybe not. Either way, just imagine normie reactions when they find out blockchain meets the medical field

You wouldnt buy WAN neither when it gets listed?

I got lucky buying in on this one. Put 20k in private sale price of 0.20. Feels good man!

Or look up how big of a failure it was years ago when the NHS in the UK attempted to introduce electronic records. Complete shitfest.

I really hope you're joking. Some of the best blockchain service ICOs and you put 20k on this? What in the actual fuck.

For fuck's sake. What is the contract address you stupid fucks? How else can we buy your bags?

What use does blockchain or this token have for electronic medical records? That makes no sense

ID = Bag

LMAO dump confirmed

BagLD = Bag Holder

Lmao

of course not, all the hype is already priced in
Just like I didn't buy zilliqa or however it was called
It's always the Jcurve, hype pump then people realize the projects is so far away from being finished and the dumpening starts
buying icos and dumping on idiots immediately is the only right strategy on average

what a fucken idiot

how many times does it take for you to realize that Kucoin is just dumpfest now LMFAO

>they got an exchange guys!
So what, means nothing in a bear market, probably going to dump even more on kucoin too, kek

It's like Refereum. 100k on telegram (mostly bots) and there's zero point of blockchain tech for it. And yet normies are creaming themselves over it.

ico shiller pretending to be a fomo buyer
MAXIMUS KEK

holy shit im fomoing hard

think i'll get in before 5x?

>they got an exchange
> bear market
Tfw...it is now easier to dump shitcoin

uh, because its a good project, maybe thats why? I have 200k alocated in different ICOs, I do my research in them, so why not. To each their own i guess...

that's the case for 95% of all icos now I would say.
It's all greater fool theory right now, nothing else, just find good deals and dump it on stupid normies as soon as it hits exchanges
It's exactly like the dot.com bubble when companies would just add .com to their names, now people try to ride the muh blockchain wave with every fucking service possible, this cannot end well

Do you retards not understand that in a bear market incentives totally change? In a bear ICO holders are happy to take any profits so as soon as a coin hits a legitimate exchange (meaning not EtherDekta) it dumps like hell as the ICO guys get out, happy with their small profit. And yes, ICOs are popular as retards try and get rich so any and every piece of vapor ware has tons of people looking to get in.

This will dump like hell once it hits KuCoin just like every other coin that has for the past month. You people make me fucking sick, your greed is disgusting.

Still mad about how they did the fucking ICO
>t. submitted within the first 1:30 minute and not verified

someone post the freaking etherdelta link

This x100. You idiots that bought did verify the contract address before buying, did you?

etherdelta.com/#0x41dbecc1cdc5517c6f76f6a6e836adbee2754de3-ETH

>etherdelta.com/#0x41dbecc1cdc5517c6f76f6a6e836adbee2754de3-ETH

Thanks my dude

RIP

Iost went to binance... and went 0x

Pajeet styled post
Brown ID
BAG literally in ID