Coinmetro exchange ico

Join the last flash sale before official crowdsale for a chance to get XCM coinmetro tokens for 0.11 euros except 0.15 euros
and you also have a chance to get 5% bonus by using my refferal link
*remove spaces*

go.coinmetro.com
/?re
fId=5a5502415560564b40ddadb5

flashsale password: BUYDIPS

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmetro.win/
xcmprice.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This ico is great, use coinmetro.win/ and you'll get +2.5%

grow up buddy

wil a mek it?

You’ll have 100k end of this summer hold strong

>thinking this scam will even take off, let alone get you 5x

Ayyy lmao
Go on, tell me how much of coins did they sell in the last 24hrs, shill? 50% again, like the last time, or even lower?

CoinMetro Price tracking and projections : xcmprice.com

Dang kneegro

That's my screenshot you fag

It's OK. I never claimed ownership

Why do you believe in it, then? Threw $100 at it for shits n giggles, will be a nice surprise in a few months I suppose.

thx bought 92k

100x , a new exchange with a strong experienced team. You are crazy not to invest, 10 dollars would net 1k, 100 = 10k!

Where's my exemption

LMAO, if you're going to shill this scam at least put some effort into it, pajeet.
Even if they launch an exchange and it will attract users (highly unlikely in this market) - the price of token will be absolutely BTFO once the early adopters gain full access to their bags.

did u read the whitepaper newbie?

USE COINMETRO.CO FOR SUPER DUPER GORILLIAN 2.5% BONUS. IF YOU USE MY LINK I'll FLY OUT AND SUCK YOUR PEE PEE ONCE I GET CRYPTORICH

Except a new, clean exchange is exactly what is and will be needed. Most exchanges right now do different things and/or are complete shitstains. One, central exchange that does everything will attract a lot of attention.

well said

What exactly confuses you, shill? The early adopters WILL gain full access to their coins eventually. Once they do the price will be fucked, because they will dump their bags.

Or you admit that ScamCoin will not even release the tokens, lol?

>Except a new, clean exchange is exactly what is and will be needed

There are shitton of exchanges already, and more in development. CM is not unique. Also existing exchanges can easily add additional features and fiat pairs on already existing infrastructure, it's easier and faster than to create a completely new system.

MetroScam shills upboating each other in their own shill thread, how nice.
Really legit ICO here peeps, lmaoo

I think Bitto looks better

I'm not really a shill, I just think it has potential. I agree that it's not a clear-cut success and you're exactly right in there being a lot of exchanges so its success isn't guaranteed. At the same time, I think arguing that existing exchanges can just add features isn't the best argument since adding features like fiat pairs would attract a ton of success to pre-existing ones like Binance, but they haven't done it.

50/50, I'm not going to be miffed if it fails anyway, though. biz and reddit haven't really taken notice of it yet anyway since its a bit of a ways off.

it's nice to see a reasonable post, user, even if I don't agree with you.
But at least you're not one of these
>You are crazy not to invest, 10 dollars would net 1k, 100 = 10k!
brainlets

Truth be told, it's also partially rationalizing a purchase I probably could have thought over a bit more first, haha. I appreciate it, likewise user.

Don't worry, I'm not all-in on shitcoins, so I have some redeeming choices at least.

how long does this flash sale last?

Ends in 20 minutes