Guide to make it

Yo yo yo it's ya boy. Anyways you fucks brought me a lot of joy on this board and i'm gonna give back. I turned initial 1k investment to 6 million. I lost tons in the beginning trying to perfect the perfect strategy to not get pajeeted. You can call this larp all you want, but give it would be wise to at least look into it. Here we go:

Alright if you don't have bare minimum 1k I wouldn't even bother starting.

1. Get a trading view account.

2. Pick up to 10 of your favorite high potential coins. High potential as in legit could moon or blow up randomly. I got most my shit from what made it top page on /r/cryptocurrency.
>inb4 reddit pleb
10 is pretty optimal. You can add more if you have over 10k bankroll (you'll see why later). Add all that shit to your watchlist on TV.

I recommend getting the premium membership (trial if you're poorfag) cause you can see 8 charts at one time and that shit makes it so much easier.

3. Create a indicator script on TA. Post this

"study("Get rich Bitch", shorttitle="IFTRSI_LB")
s=close
length=input(14, "RSI length")
lengthwma=input(9, title="Smoothing length")

calc_ifish(series, lengthwma) =>
v1=0.1*(series-50)
v2=wma(v1,lengthwma)
ifish=(exp(2*v2)-1)/(exp(2*v2)+1)
ifish

plot(calc_ifish(rsi(s, length), lengthwma), color=orange, linewidth=2)
hline(0.5, color=red)
hline(-0.5, color=green)"

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/NJ8W3MC.png
i.imgur.com/TcP7gBq.png
tradingview.com/script/8OxW1SF4-3-more-indicators-Inverse-Fisher-on-RSI-MFI-and-CyberCycle/
powh420.com/index2.html
warosu.org/biz/thread/S7189535#p7190703
i.imgur.com/ypzbJoe.png
i.imgur.com/r8zGj7z.png
i.imgur.com/odGk6Yx.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That indicator is an advanced fisher transform RSI Quantum Psychic mother fucker. I stole it from a trader that use to sell it. It let's you know if a coin is overbought/undersold and let's you in on trends before they start. If you're braindead and don't know what TA is at this point; this shit basically tells you when to buy and sell shit. Make sure you set all your charts for 30 min minimum. If you don't have access trade all day then higher times are ok. You won't make money but you'll ride with the more bigger trends.

Add that to all your charts for your chosen coins.

4. Alright time to actually make money bitches. Set alerts on all your shits for whenever you need to buy/sell. It's usually -0.5 for buy and 0.5 to sell. When your alert goes off, you need to then make a stop-order for when the trend reverses by 3 percent so you can catch near bottom every-time it switches going up or down.

For example if ENG buy alert went off and the price is 0.003, I'd then set an order to buy ENG when it's 0.00309. Why? Because the trend it's currently downtrending in people that should buy it pretty much. The price may not downtrend at the same time but it looks at if the price SHOULD downtrend if you know what I mean. Every time it falls 0.5% farther down, change your order to 3% higher then that. After your order fills then do the exact reverse when it hits the Sell line.

When you make your stop loss order for anything, if you want it to fill then don't make your STOP number the same as your LIMIT. Make your LIMIT a 0.5% difference so it can actually fill.

5. Make sure you check your coins on Coinmarketcal. Don't go into a coin if it has big news in the very next day or less. That shit will dip like a motherfucker.
You can allocate your money anyway you want but the way I do it is I put 10% of my total into each buy signal. 20-50% is a good start if you're still a poor. When you start playing with real money you'll realize any little thing you do will change the coin market your in.

6. I always trade in ETH. If you need me to explain why please kill yourself. I have a rule. For every buy i'm in, there's a minimum stop loss of 10%. If you buy the "bottom" of the dip and it rises a little enough to hit your buy order then it drops like fucking crazy, it's most likely BTC/ETH doing some stupid shit again like always. Anyways this applies to ETH as well. If it drops below 10% from when I get ETH from a trade then I tether up. ETH is automatically a coin that should be on your watch list. Treat it the same way and sell off if it hits sell signal.

I really only trade on Binance now but yeah this shit is so simple once you get the hang of it. You won't have 50% losses and shit like some of you fucking idiots are getting now.

And fellow amerifags and other people cucked by their government, if you make it then please pay your taxes it's not worth it. Cointracking and a tax jew is all you need.

nice thread

Lurkng. Have exactly 1k, this better not be some larp.

>Create a indicator script on TA
??

why is this exact indicator on reddit posted by a no name

thanks

I mean't TV for tradingview you fuck. I'm tired as hell right now.

Don't know don't care

"Script could not be translated from: null"

Am I retarded?

Without the quotations user

>You can call this larp all you want
Show ETH address.

I already cashed out so I don't care lol

now there's another error lmao

Script could not be translated from: |B|v1=0.1*(series-50)|E|

Sure.

getting the same error

same here

OP, just wanted to say. You an OG. If I make it in a year from now and break a mil; I'm going to commemorate a statue in your honour.

use this:

however, checked it with previous months and it doesn't work. don't fall into his trap

study("get rich bitch", shorttitle="IFTRSI_LB")
s=close

v1=0.1*(series-50)
v2=wma(v1,lengthwma)
ifish

hline(0.5, color=red)
hline(-0.5, color=green)

Copy and paste:

study("Inverse Fisher Transform RSI [LazyBear]", shorttitle="IFTRSI_LB")
s=close

v1=0.1*(series-50)
v2=wma(v1,lengthwma)
ifish

hline(0.5, color=red)
hline(-0.5, color=green)

Then why don't you post your address?

None of you retards understand how this is going to fuck you. Clever troll.

Script could not be translated from: |B|v1=0.1*(series-50)|E|

Explain?

I don't use it anymore and I have to download fucking google auth again and restore QR shit for binance and i'm not gonna go through all that effort to prove it to some pajeet. If you're doubtful, just don't do it

I fucking hate programming. Make sure new indicator script then click apply to chart. Try this:

//
//
//
//
s=close

v1=0.1*(series-50)
v2=wma(v1,lengthwma)
ifish

hline(0.5, color=red)
hline(-0.5, color=green)

Worst LARP ever

still getting this

+1 for Vicki

OP is a faggot

how do you read this?

Is OP stop hunting or something? I don't trust it but can't figure out where his scam is.

He's trying to get more (you)s.

Managed to figure out the strategy and script... Time will tell if you truly are a faggot.

There you go niggers.

//
// @author LazyBear
// If you use this code in its orignal/modified form, do drop me a note.
//
s=close

v1=0.1*(series-50)
v2=wma(v1,lengthwma)
ifish

hline(0.5, color=red)
hline(-0.5, color=green)

>7266054
How do you even keep churning out scripts that don't work? Do you even test them before hitting "post"?

I imagined Trevon James telling me this
Anyways here is a reply for you OP, for entertaining me

Why do you have to be such a brainlet?

my chart looks like this

You have to zoom in on the indicator.
Put your cursor on the indicator values to the right, click, hold and move you mouse upwards or just put Auto-scale by right clicking on the values.

i.imgur.com/NJ8W3MC.png

wtf i can t use this shit, keep getting that error posted up here. Am i retarded?

i.imgur.com/TcP7gBq.png

Anoooon it keeps showing it I swear 2 god

Does this have anything to do with this?

>Go here
tradingview.com/script/8OxW1SF4-3-more-indicators-Inverse-Fisher-on-RSI-MFI-and-CyberCycle/
>Click on add to favorite scripts
>The script is now in "Favorites" folder

powh420.com/index2.html Don't miss out it's pumping now!

what's that about i've seen it around

How about you fix or post the correct script you stupid pajeet

Thnx user

I fixed it:

//@version=3

//
// @author LazyBear
// If you use this code in its orignal/modified form, do drop me a note.
//
s=close

v1=0.1*(series-50)
v2=wma(v1,lengthwma)
ifish

hline(0.5, color=red)
hline(-0.5, color=green)
plot(close)

I don't know I saw some user being cryptic about it in this thread

warosu.org/biz/thread/S7189535#p7190703

and linking to a paper relating quantum physics with finance.
And then this guy says:
>RSI Quantum Psychic

So I thought it might be related

is the legit no one on this board who knows any language lol?

BAN THESE FUCKING INDIAN AND BANGLADESH POO SCAM FUCKS.

i.imgur.com/ypzbJoe.png

Does this mean buy on Jan 16? Right now the indicator says -0.9, does that mean buy?

Whenever it falls under the green set a buy order for 3 percent higher then the current price. Use omnicalculator.com/math/percentage-increase

If it keeps falling just keep setting 3 percent above that until the order fills. Reverse for when it hits the buy signal.

I'd wait for it to freshly hit the buy/sell signal before you start though.

No it hasn't gone above the green line yet

ty, when I become a billionaire i'll donate a moonlambo to your favorite son

i am getting an error on line 13: "v1=0.1*(series-50)

can you help me out?

line 13: mismatched input 'v1' expecting 'end of line without line continuation'

do you mean buy when the orange line rises to the green line?

and sell when the orange line rises to the red line?

Red and Green dash lines are your buy/sell signals. Orange falls under green = buy. Orange go above red = sell. Keep on 30 min if you can.

check out

thx good sir

it can't be this easy bruv

I see, I'm on the trial so it does not have 30 min views I think.

it does

i.imgur.com/r8zGj7z.png

Ok so does this mean that I should have bought at 22:59?

lol my guy it is. It's golden simple advice and a lot of people think they need to do some crazy shit to be able to make constant gains

Don't go under the 30 min. If it goes under green then set buy orders if it's above red then set sell orders.

If I understood it correctly, at ~22:47 you set up a stop-loss trigger that is 3% higher than the current price (stop is 3% higher, buy price is 3.5% higher than the current price) and you keep changing it as it drops lower and lower until it gets triggered. Then you wait for orange to go near redline and do the opposite (stop loss 3% lower at 3.5% lower price).

What's the time frame you're looking at? I get 30 minute intervals but over how long?

Did you ever figure out what this cryptic stuff is about? I've been looking around on some older threads too

Hey OP, interesting concept, but I actually don't think you'd need such complexity.

Oscillators that show overbought/oversold indications essentially play on mean reversion (if it's oversold, price will eventually revert upward to some moving average - or if it's overbought, price will revert downward to some moving average).

I think why your approach would be having success is because of the use of stop-orders.

Why people often fail with indicators is because they immediately buy oversold/sell overbought, rather than WAITING for the market to confirm that it's about to revert to a moving average, which is what your method does by placing stops-orders 3% away from price.

Thoughts?

This

Should just be constant 30 min intervals all the way. Pic you had was 5 min intervals

Yeah this makes a lot of sense. I'm not a TA person really so I just fine tuned what worked for me.

That's like saying it can't be that easy to investing your money for long term gains. Of course it's that easy. The script does nothing crazy, it literally just tells you to buy low and sell high and constantly reminds you to do so. It's rather straightforward. My only concern is that the market is so volatile that you end up trying to place buy and sell orders every second and don't have the liquidity to reinvest fast enough.

So in the case of the most recent crazy dip, this would have wound up not working - I guess that's why you do the 10% stop loss, for crazy shit like that?

Well it works, that's a big reason the 10% is there. For random bullshit like that. You're not gonna end up like the retards losing 50% of their whole port because of hodl meme.

Now if my stop loss did go off on a coin, I wouldn't bother with trying to catch it going back up. I'd go into another coin until

sorry im retarded, but what function does the limit order play here? would you only use stop losses? i think i might be confused on the difference

also thanks OP for the contributions

i.imgur.com/odGk6Yx.png

ok in this picture that would mean I should've set a sell order for -0.03% when I saw the orange line hit the thing at 23:20?

Is there a way to automate buy/ sell orders? Do I just have to have this site and binance open simultaneously and just place the orders manually? Please help I am dumb.

>cannot compile script

Difference of limit and stop order is instead of executing an order right away, you want to see how the coin does a little bit.

If ENG went up to 1 ETH each and that hit my sell signal then I wouldn't sell it for 1 ETH. I'd sell it for a little under that because it could still go higher and higher. Then I move my stop order up with it. This way you don't get cucked if it moons or crashes.

Correct but I would use coins with more volume for less volitility.

check

with this frequency of trading though, won't you get rekt by fees

Any interest in starting a discord group to help us idiots through this with a real time example? I think I get it but I always learn better actually doing, and want to make sure I am doing right instead of wrong.

WHAT THE FUCK ALL MY LINKS ARE GONE

If your stop order doesn't go through then there aren't any fees for resetting it

I don't know man. I usually don't do shit for free and this thread right here is giving back to my community

Top kek

right, so when placing orders, for this method, you would only use a stop order, correct?

Does it make sense to use smaller percentage thresholds for setting the stop loss orders when trading a smaller timeframe candles, say 15min? Or if the coin isn't as volatile as others?

The only time you wouldn't would be if it already broke your 3% barrier already. Just market sell/buy at that point

still doesnt work, stuck on line 13

just go to got it, thanks a ton! cant really see why this method wouldn't work unless some stupid shit happens in total market cap

Highlight

v1=0.1*(series-50)
v2=wma(v1,lengthwma)
ifish

press tab

sorry OP, last question: if i had 1k to start, you suggest putting 100 into 10 coins?

who is she

I've been making money trading based on the order book and momentum swings, so this must surely be an improvement

Try to split into 4. A lot of the time a coin won't be in the buy zone yet so you'll have money sitting around sometimes. Try to condense with a smaller amount and slowly expand out as you get more money

My thot

As usual, a bunch of Veeky Forums posters get fooled by another LARP. The method is nothing special. If you literally put stop losses on all your orders, you'd achieve similar gains you fucking idiots. Also, there's no way in fucking hell he made 6 million from 1,000 unless he invested much more money. Stop falling for these fucking LARPs holy shit. First the ponzi schemes and now this.

could anyone explain in details the reprensation of the graphic generated by the script? ie what to do with it etc.

Vicky Li

Let me explain a bit further to explain this LARP a bit more. OP claims that 3% is enough to predict a significant reversal of a down or uptrend. That is simply blatantly false and is an arbitrary figure. It's safe, but again, nothing special. You might as well just normally put stop orders by yourself without this script and achieve the same results.