IOTA

Whats going on with this coin? Everyone seems to be allergic to it, despite having an aggressive team working towards a product, with corporate partnerships and projects underway. Is it just because of the Microsoft thing and lack of confidence in twitter-rant CEO? I must be missing something - it seems as promising as any other overhyped coin but instead its just crickets.

The subreddit is full of morons, as if everyone with a brain has moved on.

Other urls found in this thread:

media.mit.edu/posts/iota-response/
mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzU1NTM1ODc1MQ==&mid=100000104&idx=1&sn=21dc9e73a74877b6695ce109634a462d&chksm=7bd4ce184ca3470e2e8f7f616073db0fd1096438ec0bd3fd6e73ae56bc18e02f498b391cedb1&mpshare=1&scene=1&srcid=0201fk2YkFS3KwxyLTUn3C57#rd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is my second biggest holding, I believe in this

Internet of things are coming.

meme shit coin what will never work and the whole team is full of morons lead by the most retarded CEO i have ever seen

>16bil for a whitepaper

The team are a bunch of amateurs

media.mit.edu/posts/iota-response/

>meme shit coin what will never work and the whole team is full of morons lead by the most retarded CEO i have ever seen
bil for a whitepaper
>The team are a bunch of amateurs
These are the reasons I'm heavily invested aswell

Because Mega FUD is good for a coin like this. Ethereum had the same problem. Don't mistake, Iota is the last great chance to 100x in this market.

Its an all or nothing play. In the words of the founder, "we will either be a trillion dollar company, or we will be nothing "

IOTA is for cryptonerds what Bitconnect is for normans.
A scam, trying to get you to fund the egos and fill the pockets of its devlopers.

Tangle does not ever converge, there is no math proof of this.
IoT and Proof-of-Work is retarded oxymoron, only shows the devs and concept is stillborn, devs actually think a raspberry pi is an IoT device - its not, I work in the industry.

Is closed source, filled with backdoors
The devs can and have frozen accounts, with the central Coordinator
See IOTA, a 2 year old tech relies on 1 central node which can and has frozen peoples accounts.

I hope you "invest" in this, retard, and remeber, the bigger the lie, the bigger the Ponzi, the more likely you will buy it and swallow ComeFromBeyonds product.

Devs spend most of their time arguing on Twitter. Very professional.

this. the rest is lazy FUD and noise.

SMART
REFUGEE
CITIES

lazy fud?
>still no good wallet
>Q(lmao) still not released
>fake partnerships
>ceo spends more time on reddit discussing with trolls than anything else
>they dont embedd a way to generate a seed into their wallet so people use third party crap because why not then goes out and calls his own bagholders retarded

this will go nowhere its a shame this and tron occupy a spot in the top 20

OP is a massive faggot who doesn't see future

Everyone with brains is too busy working on products instead of arguing on social media why IOTA might be a good investment (see for example PRL, built to rely on the tangle network). If you listen to the FUD, you lack media competence or are not well versed in the industry. One look at the foundation team should be enough to teach you where this is going. They don't need to pander to normies or retards on reddit and biz.
Here is an unbiased rating on it from a bunch of chinks: mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzU1NTM1ODc1MQ==&mid=100000104&idx=1&sn=21dc9e73a74877b6695ce109634a462d&chksm=7bd4ce184ca3470e2e8f7f616073db0fd1096438ec0bd3fd6e73ae56bc18e02f498b391cedb1&mpshare=1&scene=1&srcid=0201fk2YkFS3KwxyLTUn3C57#rd

None of that Weiss crap, these guys do real ratings. There might be earlier moonshots than IOTA, but personally I'm treating it as my new blue chip.

but it works already...

IoT is going to fuck shit up. 1 trillion is completely reasonable. Remember internet on your shitty slow dial up? That's what the tangle is right now.

PRL is going to let pedos easily upload CP to the tangle with no way to delete it. IOTA is going to zero after the first news story about it. Get out while you still can.

Oh and have fun getting people to run nodes when the tangle is full of CP. I’m so sure businesses will love having illegal shit on their servers. You guys are fucked.

Not building a giant streaming platform DAPP based on the Oyster Protocol
>Gain PRL revenue because people watch your content
>Purchase more storage with PRL
>expand your content on the tangle
some people are going to get rich as fuck

i forgot 1 meme arrow in there, excuse me

So now pedos will make money streaming CP from the tangle? Holy shit. This is going to be the biggest crypto scandal in history.

you mean like darkweb?

Truth here. Biggest scam going. Lots of idiots gonna get burned.

If you don’t think this is a big deal you will never make it. The feds arrest people hosting CP servers. I hope the IOTA devs enjoy jail.

Are you retarded? Do you understand how decentralized, anonymous storage on the tangle works?

Bwahahaha

>Trying to fill a meme market with buggy code written in java

It's literally made by high schoolers.

So best case the USA and EU ban IOTA. Oh and say goodbye to those partnerships.

Are you retarded?

>as if everyone with a brain has moved on
Yes.
If you have not yet, I would wait for the release of light wallet and drop this shitcoin with the first pump.

Nope, but you are if you think Microsoft is gonna stay partnered with Pedocoin.

>high potential
>low risk of catastrophic failure

It's a safe investment let's be real here. They even have a non-profit organization anchored to Germany. Devs aren't going to up and fuck off with their project.

So every single ISP that controls infrastructure that makes it possible for CP to be uploaded onto the internet should be prosecuted as well? Again, are you retarded?

Aaaannd /thread

You will regret your lack of research.

this so much :>

the thing with iota is that the devs are just a bunch of autists that are working on their product, they don't really care about fud. when people start crying about their wallet they dont give a fuck.

ISPs don’t store it on their servers. It’s OK it’s better if you don’t listen. I’m sustained by pink wojacks.

Everyone is in INT instead

you know data gets chopped up on the tangle when it gets uploaded right? the only way to get the kiddiepron is to get the upload handle from the pedo himself. good luck btfoing the tangle

Bosch is their biggest investor and they specifically said that iota is a great idea, but only one of many iot solutions. They confirmed this in their ama if you read their responses carefully. They even explicitly say it in a response hidden towards the bottom of the ama.

this plusss white genocide

Agree, also they can't make a decent wallet.