Crypto Sports General - Pro Tactics

cryptosports.me
Brand new game that lets you own sports stars. You get paid when your player gets sold to someone else. Early entry, was just released. Devs have said marketing campaign coming eventually. Easy money - I have made about 100k in the last month on these games - Etheremon, Ethercraft, CryptoCelebs, EthPyramids etc. Yes its degenerate etc but the normies will enter this one and they will be retards. Good luck boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

ethergems.co/?sortBy=priceAscending
cryptosports.me
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>devs

implying its not your website

saged

oh boy the latest ponzi scheme! good thing im getting in at the ground floor like my friends over at Veeky Forums!

omg another one of these
i need to reload metamask, i can barely keep up.. seems like saturday is the day for ether games

I love these games, it's trivial to double up your eth when you're in early

Cant you see I'm a trip fag? Easy money, take it or leave it.

is it the same mechanism as celebs and cryptocountries? those were easy money

Yes but with fewer actual things to buy and its early on. This is like a money printer.

Life on easy mode...

No time to type, too busy buying

built like a fucking fridge

How about this guy?

This is absolute savagery, can't even get my transactions through. I can tell I am competing with some other pros here.

Djokovic is changing hands without a fucking picture. The absolute state of crypto games.

We have tennis players now.

i make 1-3 eth on all of these crazy games. can't believe nba players are still so low

time to go all in again boys

Making a killing off this. Normies love this shit.

I tried to buy all of them but couldn't. Still extremely early days but quite competettive.

NBA players about to moon! This could be the next celebs for sure.

Hahaaha...on the ground floor feels good....1k in under an hour

so undervalued!

Still time to accumulate all of them, they wont moon fully til the US comes online tonight. Huge opportunity here bros.

I keep getting errors trying to purchase, I think the network is fucked.

It's because someone is getting in at the same price before you. Crank the gas my man

Jesus Christ

Playing these games at a professional level takes its toll, this is not easy to get transactions through

Basketballers and tennis players are definitely the best to buy right now. Once mutts are up the bballers are gonna sell like crazy

Making bank on the tennis players

Just a reminder, this game just started this morning...cryptocelebs/ cryptokitties took days to reach peak....I've already flipped five cards

>mfw I will never have the money to play any of these games.

.....and you need to up the gas to get your tx through otherwise someone else will beat you to it

>mfw I can't a afford a face.

Buy the cheaper ones and build your stack up.

Budget kardashian knockoff. pass.

How do you people keep finding these new games and assets? Are your Google-fu skills at max level?

I mean I kept hearing about a Neopets game since October, but nothing with the name crypto kitties came up till the closed beta ended.

Kim kardashian is a wood tier whore. That chick is smoking hot.

If this goes 1/1000th as big as CryptoCelebs I'm rich. This came out today. Crypto celebs didn't see mass adoption til 5 days in. I won't miss the opportunity again.

a skinny russian with fake lips, tits and a fake ass?

I am an autistic NEET. This is what I do professionally. It's at the stage where I have been contacted by devs in advance of the release because they know I am a whale and a degenerate savage in these games.

holy shit, her posture is fucked

Picked up James Harden and Russell Westbrook. BUY THEM NIGGAAS.

This game is the easiest money on all of biz

US west coast is going to eat up the basketballers when they come online. DAY 1 lads, so much runway ahead.

Tennis players are still cheap and blowing up fast

exactly, bunch of undervalued nba starts and i got them. Get in niggers.

Seems shady as hell with this cunt using a posting name

Yeah I am a trip fag, I play ethereum games as a pro now. Its a legitmate lifestyle choice and livelihood, like doctor or engineer or fireman.

Made 100k?
Prove that's it legit
Send me some ETH to play with
0xd51B637a04AaB2de4bd153CaD373c042ccFD0183

>0xd51B637a04AaB2de4bd153CaD373c042ccFD0183
You already have enough ether to play with. Buy one and wait, when it gets bought you get paid.

already made my first sale, stay poor niggerr

Yeah but .6 is half my stack so too risky.
If this shit real and you're shilling it hard
AND you've made 100k
Then send me .5 and I'll roll
And if it's legit
I'll shill it too

BUY JAMES HARDEN, KAWHI LEONARD, CHRIS PAUL, WILT CHAMBERLAIN, TIM DUNCAN AND WESTBROOK

DO IT!!

For .5 ether is can hire a hooker. Buy a few tennis players and shill. You can easily double up in hours. This is day 1. FOMO in later if you like.

Yeah np you can have it back when I've doubled up
100k remember
.5 is change

New as well

Hahahaha I was in that 2 hours ago and exited with a profit. It's all about cryptosports.me for the next few days. I have only made about 5k so far on sports, looking to clear 20k by the end of next week.

buy my nba players faggot

You already have the ether. Buy a tennis player. I give to hookers and charity, not other autists.

Yeah that's what I thought.
Getting caught out larping 100k profits.
Take it on the chin.

>cryptosports.me
where do you find out about the new games

Which one you have?

The reason I got the trip code is so you can see me in every game at exactly the right time making money and I dont have to deal with the LARPing shit. You can follow me and make money or go back to pushing bazinga coin, up to you.

Discords and Telegrams and also direct contact from devs who want the worst savages playing their games. As for the 100k FUD, if you know anything about the games that have come out in the last 2 months you shouldnt be surpised. The key to this is be greedy early. Now is early in crypto sports and the game actually has legs. Will make it through to next weekend, by which time the normies will be in and its time to stop.

Russell westbrook, Chris paul, kawhi leonard, James harden, tim duncan and wilt chamberlain.

how big do you think this is going to get?

Stfu already

Go over to have a look at cryptocelebrities.co and check their pricing. Probably half that level but a hell of a lot higher than it is now.

new gems just got listed too so you all know

Never heard of any of them. Do you have Shaquil Gooding Jr?

BROS - DO NOT PLAY THAT GAME

Just made money from gems so fair play. Take back what I said.

thx for buying my Harden bag

I played it as well and made money but its not safe to play gems now.

Kevin Durant looks like a steal, wish I had enough to snag him.

damn this thing is looking to turn into the next cryptocelebrites. dont want to miss out on this gem

westbrook is a steal.

Kek nice low key shill

You're ogmudbone and are left with bags top kek

OG mudbone the best seller

The only way to succeed in this game is to be a savage and a madman. Suppress your emotions and let the savage loose. The degeneracy of these games will hold you back at first but then you will start seeing the next level.

thanks for buying CP bags, it was undervalued.

James Harden can easily get to KD's value, pick him up.

Its about half way through the first day. We have only just started this. The impact on rddit will be interesting, this will appeal to them like celebs did.

This games just gettin warmed up....look at the trajectory of cryptocelebs or ck....this one just started a few hours ago

Yeah but what if you're left holding diamond for 5 ETH like the guy in the gems game kek

how about you take your shit and fuck off pajeet

cant believe someone hasn't thought of this idea before. Its just as genius crypto celebrities. I wonder how much Lionel Messi will be worth in a week.

And to think there are still baseball players, American football players, fucking Usain Bolt!

There is still plenty of time to play Borat, its just getting started. I know you have lost a lot in the past 48 hours but you can make at least some of it back here.

buy my fucking nba bags plz,ill buy it back

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What do you think of Crypto Pussies? any chance for growth?

SHILL THIS MORE FAGGOT

if you dont like money you can go back to india

no one seems to be buying, the shilling needs to be upped.

the fifa crowd would eat this up and the euros. Its going to go crazy tonight late

Why did they already buy muhhh Ronaldihnios!!!

gotta shill this to some rich arabs

genius arabs love this stuff. You know how much these guys spend on the fifa card microtransactions?