Original Ethpy starting moving back up

Original Ethpy starting moving back up.

Still fairly low. Nows a great time to hop in for good dividends?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xcb46169ef2e76a41c944b33d1b0842d40898c5ea
powh420.com
ethpyramid2.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A new clone just came up and the website is launching soon. Dev and friends getting in but still small amounts.

get in on the groundfloor at this one instead of one with over 300 in it already. This just needs to go up a tiny bit for you to doubleup or more!

Its rising every pile in

stop shilling clones nigger you just wanna dump when it takes off just a bit, lets get this one up high. look at the chart.

>trust me guise this will be the first clone out of the 20 to not dump on you immediately 8 ^)

Clones are easy money though. every single one of them so far has gone up to around a few ether. this one still under 1. easy win.

theres like 20 different clones, its hard to shill to normies when every pajeet is split up and shilling their own clone to dump on. you get more dividends in the OG.

Pajeets ruin everything

lost most of my divs from this to 3 diff clones, certainly never doing that again

Stop.

Clones hurt the whole idea of this.

That said, I'll throw 0.00001 eth at it like all the others lol

When did you get in on those other ones?
We getting a slow steady stream of deposits so as long as you in soon you can dump it in like an hour

fuck off with the clones

Cmon guys you dont wanna miss out AGAIN do you?

Ok I gave you some of my eth. Gimme profits now.

Fag clones are horrible investment

I'm in after getting burned with POWH and the shadowfork.... gotta get back dem losses

fuck off with pajeet knockoffs

Guys this shit isn't even starting.
Only one day in, we want this shit going for months and months, maybe forever until eth crashes or moons. 1 day in is still smart money. Go go go

original EthPy already too bloated for gains. get in quick,10 ETH on contract and rising

powh420.com

>dank memes
>translations
>420 friendly
>GET IN HERE

No. The original is the best.

If you're reading this and you got burned on PowH classic/shadow, look, I get it, the idea was stolen, and that idea is still the core value of EthPyr, made manifest with real devs and real testing. Wait a few more days if you want, but understand that EthPyr is everything you wanted from PowH but the real deal. Dev is a godking and already dumped his initial tokens to make divvies more fair. Come back when you are ready guys and throw your divvies into ethercraft and make some money off the gooks.

>Not calling it EthGYPT

This, lost 1.5 eth to shadow fags so I converted to the ethpy way. Much happier great communication between devs and users and have done nothing but improve on the old idea. So glad I did and have slept comfy every night knowing they beta tested the shit out of it

>Original Ethpy starting moving back up.
>Still fairly low. Nows a great time to hop in for good dividends?

PoWH was way higher than this after a few days. Once people start crawling back, you're gonna see some serious gains

ethpyramid2.com is currently at 2 ETH only I've made 0.5 ETH in 10 mins staypoorfags.

that dev bought back in 10 ETH today too

If you want to punt money might as well just send it to this scam contract instead

EthPyramid has a better dev team than most fkn cryptos lmao

cool gif

thanks I made it myself :)