Fuck your filter !TurT1E

Can someone explain why this coin is good or bad? And if you go down the bad road don't use the copypasta full of lies. Ihave interest in the coin. But i want some opinions on it

>turtlecoin jeets trying to circumvent filters
the absolute state

turtlejeet lol

has solid active devs, a good roadmap and some innovative ideas, price is low right now huck 40$ in it and see what happens, its got a fun comunity and it think its gonna go big

lead dev is a janitor.

this is sumokoin all over again

turtle

Enjoy your keylogger-infested wallet.

Proof

lol shhh

lmao conversing with him in the chat in early january. search the discord logs. hes a janitor at a highschool.

shilled for more than a week now
not even on CMC
enjoy your pajeet coin

Slow and steady wins the race.

the minder is a keylogger.. enjoy getting your wallets and exchanges cleared like has happened to a few anons here

comfy

thewhiteknight

Proof?

Turtle?
It's a good coin, fud is easily disputed but hey it's whatever. Free money so idgaf

filtered. go fuck yourself pajeet.

Lol it's all on git

keylogger is an old meme from dec-january.

the new meme is that 10 whales own about 80% of circulating trtl. that's a real meme, that's true.

wanna fight, garlicfaggot?

do you guys ever seen those coins on CMC that go 1600% in one day. That will be turtle coin. You are literally throwing away money by not holding turtles right now

What do you want to do? Shit on me?

i think its a great coin, it's a part of my portfolio for sure

D E S I G N A T E D

S H I T T I N G

compiled code wouldn't have a statement like that.. it also wouldn't be a booling like that.. everything about this fud is wrong lol

the miner isn't even made by the turtle devs. you can use literally any monero miner

im not saying it isn't a shitcoin, im saying your fud is weak.

Are you worried its only on one exchange and struggles to stay above 7 sat?

I didn't even think it would get as high as 7 sat, I figured 3-4 max on that sketchy noname exchange

Adress poster reporting in. I finally made it. I finally synched with totally not premined blockchain that is 60 days old and my wallet has 1200 fucking shells!
Now drop some more, we're on a road to become rich af.
TRTLv1Vrt5xjkBNyDyTe6AeURfzwfeD6mFSbnMiz3ZL4fmewPuJwGsSd9rcFzMtcJDbrg5S974iwiHM57Jkp2uQtPD3XtQiDGq1