Bitcoin to $4,000 by February 6th, 2018

Renko Charts expose the intentions of institutional whales by removing the noise
from the chart. The truth is Bitcoin is in freefall down two support levels 6k and 4k.

Everything is else a ruse. We're going down. The correction is much needed in order for us to move forward. Good luck.
Ressitance: $12,450

Support 1: $6,000
Support 2: $3,500 -$4,000

Box Size: $500

senate.gov/committees/committee_hearings.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

senate.gov/committees/committee_hearings.htm
cnbc.com/2018/01/12/mnuchin-wants-to-make-sure-bad-guys-cant-use-cryptocurrencies.html
coindesk.com/ecb-official-calls-for-tax-on-bitcoin-transactions/
ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/news/european-commission-launches-eu-blockchain-observatory-and-forum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQHAHQHAHQHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Even though I'm bearish too, there's absolutely no fucking way bitcoin can drop to 4k in just two days. It's going to take many months.

its the magic snek pattern ... ingore all the news

never mind tether/bitfinex which is about to blow up

the "news" on 30th jan. took roughly 24hrs till plebs cought on and panicked and that was only the news lol

all it takes is one wealthy person to completely tank the price

Post your leveraged short in order for me to take you seriously.

>senate.gov/committees/committee_hearings.htm
Thursday, Feb. 15, 2018
Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
9:30 AM — SR-328A
Hearings to examine the state of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, focusing on pending rules, cryptocurrency regulation, and cross-border agreements.

You obviously didn't hear what Mnuchin said about crypto. He just wants to make sure people don't use it for illegal activites and that people don't get scammed. He also said he does not want to limit innovation. What will come out of it will be that all companies selling crypto in the US have to have to have KYC.

cnbc.com/2018/01/12/mnuchin-wants-to-make-sure-bad-guys-cant-use-cryptocurrencies.html

I'm hoping Bitcoin will go to $6000 at which point I will buy a lot, but I'm not too sure it will. If it goes to $4000 after that, I'll be cool with it.

Everyone already knows that. Except BTC wonät ever go to $4000. It will dip below $6000 and pop back up to $13,000.

Renko charts never lie.

priced in

seriously still trying to use technical analysis?

Thsts not what the chat says at all... It's not even fucking Feb 9th yet as it says

Renko charts expose the whale games. Insiders know that there is bad news on Feb 6th.

>citing an irrelevant .gov url to look legit
kys

please be true im gonna buy 3 btc

I suppose ill tether up

You're a creep and i would ask what you're intentions are if I cared but I don't. I only care to say smart money started getting in last night. Don't quit your day job idiot

>being this retarded

Renko is always right... Time to tether up guys.

Smart money is buying pre-regulated coins right now. Good luck.

What would happen after that? Year long bear market?

This dude is right. You're retarded if you don't understand what's in that link. But OP is wrong. It's G20 that will be the real game. US is pretty bullish on crypto. Europe has the old money Jews that are unabashedly trying to kill crypto. They're not even trying to hide it.

coindesk.com/ecb-official-calls-for-tax-on-bitcoin-transactions/

Like axp and ary?

dragonchain ya dink

Teeka knows.

I hope Roger Ver gets some TV time to argue that money laundering is a good thing like he argued that inside trading should be encouraged

I fucking love based Ver.

Insider trading IS a good thing by the way

Oh god no. But seriously, the US at least has already made up their mind. There will be AMC and KML mandatory for anyone supplying crypto in the US. Hopefully they can convince the Eurocucks to not go foward with their crypto VAT tax or we will be fucked. Nobody pays attention when you post relevant information on Veeky Forums. I'm out.

The only time I have a problem with insider trading is when the management says everything is fine even though they know the company is about to collapse, and then they secretly cash out. That's more of a case of fraud.

you think there will be news on the 6th? There will not be news on the 6th. Do you know what a committee hearing is?

Not the case

ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/news/european-commission-launches-eu-blockchain-observatory-and-forum

Also discounting the volume of the pump from below 8K is a major oversight

>Insider trading IS a good thing by the way
>Cashies literally defending bankers
nice

Also discounting the volume of the pump from below 8K is a major oversight with this kind of chart

They're meeting about how they can dismantle crypto because it's a threat to their centralized banking system.

Thanks! I really hope there are voices of reason that will talk down the people wanting a special VAT tax in Europe. Your link makes me more optimistic.The courts already ruled crypto was exempt from VAT, but I was thinking the higher ups would make it happen anyways. Thinking we're good now. Just bought 20 BTC.

It's amazing people like this exist in the world. I don't understand how there's so many people who just don't know shit. Like literally nothing. No understanding of the real world. Just shit from Veeky Forums and other idiots on the internet. It's still to this day fucking mind boggling even though it just keeps proving to be the case over and over again.

shut up faggot

>Also discounting the volume of the pump from below 8K is a major oversight with this kind of chart
compared to previous bounces it is pretty weak
also all the volume pretty much dies after
looks like everyone buys the bottom only to sell it immediately after

no it was not weak compared to other bounces. It was the highest volume since December.

>no it was not weak compared to other bounces. It was the highest volume since December.
it was the biggest short since december too
all this volume was from closed positions, not actual buyers

The absolute state of cashies

How the fuck is insider trading good if you’re not an insider

Dubs we moon to 15 on the 9th

Trips and we hold above 9k, slow ascent to 10k and then solid bullmarket.