>Binance

Other urls found in this thread:

nanowallet.io/
reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/7uzrfh/developer_update_3rd_feb_2018/
medium.com/@nanocurrency/nano-bug-bounty-program-e45acd888eb3
xrb.network/
github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/pull/362
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm sick of explaining people why RaiBlocks doesn't work at a large scale.
Buy it if you want to. I won't stop you.

lmao the delusion

no.. no.no,nooo.

don't.
don't you fucking dare.
DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE !!

YOU SLUT! YOU FILTHY LYING SLUT !!

im sure youre smarter than colin but its okay one day you realize how retarded you sound

Fucking Antshares. I've heard this about 50 coins in the past few months.

Look take your plebbit coin back to plebbit. Zero transaction fees are merely a metaphor for its usefulness. Hint: fucking zero

All those salty NoNoNaNo's.

They thought after ethereum and neo they won't miss an other moon coin and just did.

This will be 500 EOY. It only needs normies using it, webshops accepting them and partnerships.

Look at the Reddit page how much hype there is. Engineers from PayPal working voluntary on this coin. Then you know its a winner

Nano will overtake NEO in 2018.
Screencap this.

>free transactions

Yeah, we'll be driving lambos in no time

I'm loving the nano threads, brainlet containment.

Explain to me how they aren't

Pro tip: withdrawing from a fucking exchange doesn't count, we are talking about shit like peer to peer transactions and remittances

Make a web wallet and post your address and I'll prove it to you

nanowallet.io/

xrb_3mj7eputfyiprainkydj9inakmdjr34kh9pscy46dxirackjbypoajhkpo5r

ya they're dumb as shit
>bitgrail scams
>panic rebrand
>binance list which always causes a boost in price before a crash immediately follows

this shit will be $1 by EOY. screencap this

OP everyone on biz fudding this right now is secretly accumulating for the rocket.

This is a big portion of my portfolio. Should I sell some for ICX and VEN or just keep XRB

Show the fucking github commit which fixes "the node sync" issue or STFU
How daft can you deluded faggot really be
Show the fucking bugfix

I cant wait to fuck you in the ass, like the cuck you'll become when nano goes 30x again

That's what I'm doing :)

>Named Nano
>can't be stored on Nano S

What a fucking joke this coin is.

already pumped, will correct a lot when the bear maret hits because nobody is using it regardless of its theoretical improvements, its just too late

Back to your discord and telegram

Shhhh

looks like it's working too ;)

>different ID

I dont give a shit if it goes x30 or x100
Any piece of shit coin can do that, even PonziCoin300, even BitConnect did

If I was interested in gambling for x30 Id go to bitmex and play that game

Im here for the long term 3-5 years technology.

please explain to me? I've never heard anyone FUD Raiblocks yet.

Please don't, he's just trying to sell you bazongas or whatever current ponzicoins are called

Huh?

Nah, figure it out yourself. If you have a brain you'll see it after a few hours of research.

This guy is FUDing

RAiBlocks in concept does unlimited scale
the node sync is only a bug. A big bug.

I'm fucking retarded. Anyway, sent.

You're a moron
and you just got 5 lentils deposited to your lentil pot

Bugs will be worked out, Devs will make this product work

$160k to find a major bug. Holy shit I got into the wrong profession.

>secure
>sustainable
>network
fuck you made milk come out my nose and I'm not even drinking milk

>scalable

Opening wallet doesnt even sync properly, exchanges have a billion issues when listing this coin, meanwhile there are coins like xlm who actually is battle tested, secure, fast and free AND does icos and smartcontracts. Keep on being deluded xrb cult.

>17 dollar 2.1b mktcap amtshares
dream on

>free

It's already one of the top market cap coins. Antshares was not.

>free

>muh free transactions
if you charged a $0.001 fee you're shitcoin might actually work, but as long as it's totally feeless it's about as valuable as receiving an email. You have no network security.

FAST TOKENS

Exchanges have issues because they only know how to use their shitty cookie cutter method of adding a coin thats replicated off the ancient Bitcoin tech. Not Nano's fault that it's so uniquely good, it's forcing all the bullshit centralized exchanges to adapt. It transfers value, even globally, better than any other currency on the market right now.

Hint: Crypto only exists because of the need for a non-inflationary global currency

When Veeky Forums is FUDing this hard it’s a guaranteed moon mission. Stinky linkies are pissed we have a dev team that actually communicates and gives interviews. Remember always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says.

It has network security. You think you're the first genius to bring this up? Proof of work is required by the transactor for each transaction. Can you elaborate on how the network isn't secure? Maybe I can help you understand better since you're too lazy to read the white paper which touches on these issues and how it acts against them. Also if you are so sure the network isn't secure, maybe you should work on collecting that bounty they listed

Oh, you're just spouting baseless bullshit that you read on the internet without any understanding or research of your own? Ok then.

This. I was considering selling some and diversifying but I think I'll hold instead after seeing all of this Veeky Forums fud

>waht are nodes
girlslaughing.png

Elaborate on how you think nodes concerning Nano jeopardizes the network security instead of just posting memes. It's pretty clear you have no idea what you're talking about mate. Go back to your shitty bitcoin clones

Comparing NEO to NANO proves you're an idiot. One has unlimited uses and dApps, while the other is some only some pretend currency whose only strength is its speed.

Really? kek. It couldn't be because this shitcoin really is a shitcoin, and all the threads pumping said shitcoin were made by the development team?

I don't think you're so retarded that you aren't aware of the multiple issues this shitcoin has had with nodes. I agree with:
literally sick of it. read through the archive if you need to, i've already sperged out in about 100 threads but you people still can't figure it out. Or, google it. There's a novel idea. It's not like it's a fucking secret lmao

>the only strength of nano is that it is fast and feeless so it functions like a currency
I’m going to have so many screen caps to post after this hits 100.

When people say things like this it makes me realize how first world clueless they really are.

Yes, the multi-billion dollar remittance market totally doesn't have an issue currently with expensive fees and long transaction times. Have you ever tried doing an international wire transfer through western union? Mexican immigrants send billions every year back home to Mexico and pay exorbitant fees.

Just because you don't see how this isn't useful and something a large portion of the world will use, doesn't mean it's use-case doesn't exist.

Agreed. This is kind of insane when you realize the potential this has. It’s the whole reason why Bitcoin became popular in the first place.

The nodes are working fine. If you devoted any sort of effort into understanding, you would know it's an issue with the exchanges not knowing how to deal with the tech.

If nodes being idiots with their nodes is the biggest issue, then Nano is bullish as fuck. Because this has literally zero impact on the actual intended function of the currency which is peer to peer, wallet to wallet transfers. Seriously, make a wallet and I'll show you how fast and seamless it is when its serving its true purpose. I already sent some to another user.

Just a note if you go to the nano discord people will happily tip you some to try it out. The community loves people trying it because the tech is 100% working.

I don't know if you're ignoring the incentive problem intentionally or whether you are actually retarded but the fact that you can type makes me think you're not that stupid and you're a deceitful shill.

Here's the devs daily update today. They readily admit where the problem lies, and aren't hiding anything. It's not the nodes. But they explain it much more eloquently than I could.

reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/7uzrfh/developer_update_3rd_feb_2018/

The community is setting up full nodes on free AWS. Oh and exchanges are happily helping by creating representatives. Poor guy, he is never gonna make it. Can’t even spend 5 minutes doing research.

> Due to the sheer weight of deposits, they required optimization of their nodes as well as adding additional PoW servers to clear the backlog of work. The teams are now working together to make the management of 100k accounts more efficient and we will roll this into the node code to help future integration. Their plans are pretty exciting and when it works at full speed it will be quite impressive.

Again, this is purely an exchange issue. And they are already publicly acknowledging it and fixing it.

Consider that this has almost nothing to do with the original intention of why it was designed. People can already instantaneously send Nano to each other from any two points in the world for free. It's just these insanely high-volume centralized exchanges that shit themselves currently, but any sort of merchant adoption or peer to peer transaction can work fine, and already does.

Not to mention that if a merchant runs a node, they save money on any Nano transaction. 2-5% credit and debit card fees versus NO fees from Nano. Adds up quite a bit, and the amount of money saved grows the more it is used for transactions in place of debit/credit cards. It encourages adoption.

Okay, maybe you are just stupid. let me lay it out for you, please screenshot this and distribute it among future threads because I don't want to have to do this every fucking time.
>there are 0 transaction fees
>there are 0 rewards for running a node
>that means there is very little competition for nodes
>Nano passed 1k nodes a little while ago, they were very happy
>Dogecoin went below 1k nodes, panicked because 1k nodes is literally nothing
>as network value grows incentive to hijack network increases
>eventually, the people running nodes out of the goodness of their own heart will not be able to protect against the growing number of malicious actors/nodes
>51% attack
>nano gets buttfucked
>multibillion dollar network compromised because they wouldn't pay 1/10th of one cent for a transaction

The Nano team is literally paying people to find bugs or security issues:
medium.com/@nanocurrency/nano-bug-bounty-program-e45acd888eb3
No one has step forward with these so called security flaws everyone talks about.
>Inb4 well well it isn't security flaws, it's that the network is just going to be slow if someone attacks it and that is just it's design
Right, then clog the network. Ruin it. Prove it.

Everyone here just acts like they know what they are talking about back NO one can back it up worth shit. All of the top Nano wallets have their addresses available to the public, if there was a way to clog up the network you wouldn't be seeing them performing any transactions.

But yeah, listen to the guy who says "uh it won't work, not gonna explain it, not gonna prove, don't gotta!"

Never change Veeky Forums

What's the incentive to run a node then?

Merchants have an incentive because it helps them run their transactions faster than if they don't and it costs practically nothing.
xrb.network/
Also leaving your desktop wallet open acts as a node.

>>there are 0 rewards for running a node

No fees? Merchants save money by running a node and having people pay in Nano. Running the node is cheap as fuck too. So more incentive than the current method where merchants have to pay fees to accept debit/credit cards, and they already are willing to do that. Adoption is the biggest roadblock to its success.
>>Nano passed 1k nodes a little while ago, they were very happy
Dogecoin went below 1k nodes, panicked because 1k nodes is literally nothing

Imagine that, a flourishing project that just blew up a month ago vs a 4 year old dying meme coin worrying about its shitting bitcoin-cloned proof of work system. This argument is invalid.

>>eventually, the people running nodes out of the goodness of their own heart will not be able to protect against the growing number of malicious actors/nodes

Many people such as merchants will run it because it saves them money, not because of the goodness of their heart.

>51% attack

Here's MY copy past answer since I see this brought up so frequently:

when a minimum of 51% of voting is required for a txn, a mitm attacker cannot control 51% of the representatives. a receiver will wait for confirmation from the majority of the representatives before they add the block to their history. representative nodes will sign blocks as they propagate through the network and a nodes will refrain from committing the block into their local database unless a high threshold of representatives have signed off on the block.

this can be solved at a wallet level, and protocol level implementation is also possible. i agree that bitcoin offers protocol level solution for this, but at the cost of centralisation by miners, lack of scalability and transaction fees. xrb offers no fees so a trade off must be made and this form of attack can be solved by the paranoid mode protocol

github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/pull/362

there is none. the nano team predicts it's going to be a combination of 3 things
>people that want to help the network out of the kindness of their heart (most nano nodes now are community based)
>businesses that want to save money on transaction fees (you wouldn't actually need to run a node, but these saving will incentivize businesses to run their own, at least according to the team)
>businesses will see it as a way to advertise or as a sign of prestige (whatever the fuck that means)
So basically the plan is to hope to get mainstream before they get dicked in hopes stores will run them to look cool. It's all hinged on mainstream adoption, which will never happen with this type of security. And there we go, another hour of my life wasted on deluded raibabies. I like the idea, I would buy back in if they fixed this shit, but I'll take my profits and run thank you

It is literally almost dumb you dumb pajeet.

I already told you why your security concern is bullshit. See Care to explain why you're ignoring that, or how its wrong?

>1000 nodes on a new project is more secure than 1000 nodes on an old one
You know nano has a larger MC now, right? By quite a bit.
>merchants will run it because it saves them money
you're already assuming it's widespread acceptance, which is cute because why would you ever get there with shit like this hanging over you?
>copy pasta that admits it's a problem that needs to be solved
At least you got that far

I can't reply to you all at once, be patient. You're taking up enough of my time already.

Your not getting shit for vibes, your fucking shilling so anons can hold your bags

>people are having legitimate arguments and discussion over this coin compared to all the other coins
Thanks for reassuring me this is a good coin.

Pajeet excellent shill, please see me in the head shitter for your .007 XRP reward

If it's a problem, then why hasn't the network been attacked yet?

>if bitconnect is a scam, how come they haven't exit scammed yet?
>t. bcc user, one month ago
I'd rather not wait and see what happens, that sounds like an awfully risky investment strategy.

Because Veeky Forums is filled with people who love to act smart but don't actually know what they are talking about. The reasons are probably as followed:
>I don't want to
>Well, I PERSONALLY can't, but I KNOW others can
>I don't have the resources
I'm not saying that Nano isn't going to run into any issues, but this thread is just filled with wanna be intellectuals who can't actually back anything they say up in reality.

That is about the worse comparison and argument I've heard so far as to why Nano is a bad investment lmao. If that logic was even sound, it would apply to all coins, not just Nano.

Thx for this thread, bought 100k

lol next neo maybe next litecoin

>it would apply to all coins
no, most coins are forks of well tested networks. not all coins have the sword of damocles hanging over them, and if you think they do you don't understand the tech

>Bitcoin was untested
>Ethereum was untested
All new technology starts out this way. Like I said in an earlier post, there's a chance we will run into issues. But,
>this thread is just filled with wanna be intellectuals who can't actually back anything they say up in reality.
No one here actually knows what they are talking about. If they knew their shit, then they'd actually back it up in reality.

Being untested has nothing to do with Bitconnect being a ponzi scheme anyway

the cost of running a node.... is $5 a month. I don't know how many GB a "current" node requires, but it's not that much. And it deletes old history so storage is not an issue.
if the network started having trouble I'd run one myself to protect my investment.
i swear people have no sense of perspective

ARK > XRB

The big reveal will be once the team figured out how to run nodes reliably and effectively on smart phones with their IOS and Android wallet. If it’s not possible on this current generation of phones, just wait for the next ones.

Shameless screencap shill

I just have to mention this again, the fact that you compared
>Bitconnect, a ponzi scheme taking people's Bitcoin and giving them shitcoins for it
and
>Nano, a new type of technology trying to bring a new value proposition to the cryptocurrency market
shows me that you are just here to spread FUD.

Every new project like this has to be untested by the masses at first, that's just how this shit goes. How long are you going to wait until it's secure enough for you? When it is at Litecoin levels? Ethereum? Bitcoin? If you wait until it's /comfy/ enough for you, you're not going to make any fucking money lmao, it'll be too late.

Not telling you to invest, but seriously comparing Nano to BCC made me lose any face you had in this conversation. Surely you see how ridiculous that made you look.

NANO IS LIFE

>lightning network comes out
>this coin has no purpose

shit

Have you heard the story about my good friend Chad and our trip to the coffee shop?

I don't see how anyone with a working knowledge of Lightning could prefer it to Raiblocks...
Even assuming lightning works perfectly (it's arguably even more nascent and untested than nano), you're stuck with using on chain transactions, and storing a bloated blockchain with no pruning.

Open a channel, close a channel, on chain tx.
Every time you refund channels, on channel tx. This will be the case for the considerable future (1-2 years).

then you're stuck with liquidity issues, and your ability to receive money is limited to how much money you have spent in your channels, or what someone is willing to invest in your channel.

math guys estimate you'll only be able to spend 1/15th of the money staked in your channels.

Why put yourself in a risky system like LND where you're forced to run a node (and monitor it or else your money could get stolen)..... when there are better options like nano?

Don’t forget to prep the bull

>Year 2025
>Walk into coffee shop with my good friend, Chad
>Wagecuck cashier: "Okay sir that'll be $2.87 each!"
>Looks at my phone, see that I have option to pay with either BTC or Nano
>BTC total: $189.64 after fee
>Nano total: $2.87 no fee
>...
>Choose to pay with BTC
>Chad: "Why'd you choose to pay with Bitcoin instead of Nano?"
>Me: "Check this out man. I chose Bitcoin because it has the lightning network now and all I have to do is set up a channel between the coffee shop and myself with this really cool technology so really I own have to pay the fee for the netw-"
>Chad: "Ouch! Okay buddy, shut the fuck up. That is too complicated for me to care."
>Chad pays $2.87 for his coffee, no fees

ICX is dead but VEN will be top 3 eoy. Either one is better than XRB tho

Every time. I see the word ma battle tested and I know it's my favorite XLM shill. Hey pal, don't worry, keep it up and I'm sure you'll get a couple anons to dump their 3 NANO to buy your shitcoin

talk is cheap bitch

>set up a channel between the coffee shop and myself
>has no clue how lightning works

>lnd shills always ignore legitimate criticism and go for easy bait

.... do u know why all these cash coins are lightening fast and scalable? Because They have minuscule adoption and ledger size.... and proof of work is not proven to be safe yet.

Also... lightening network will win. It models how money works in real life.

Make money and then GTFO