DBC Hold General

Now that we finally hit strong support lets enjoy the upcoming organic growth.
AI will be huge in 2018

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7ucd9k/thoughts_on_deepbrain_chain_dbc_by_a_former_hedge/
reddit.com/r/DeepBrainChain/comments/7u9j8e/collected_information_of_dbc/
youtube.com/watch?v=aKnY7c-BR4k
youtube.com/watch?v=-1pMMIe4hb4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I sold some (not many) in orden to rebuy later. Fuck my life.

>Bought at .40
I am bleeding slowly to death

I do FA, value investing, and TA (in that order).
I saw DBC at the baseline a few days ago and threw in all my ETH. It has the trifecta. Nice fundamentals, 85% off the all time high, and at the baseline that's been moving sideways for a week or two. I think others in those three camps are starting to catch on.

Do you realize that there is mining coming right? You're already rich.

>tfw only 28k DBC

>Nice fundamentals

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

"We've connected with some teams after the Decentralized AI summit and now it's just a lot of talks back and forth before we can make a move and establish partnerships etc."

- Joya Lin

She represented at the Decentralised AI Summit.

Where to buy?

Test

Kucoin.com

So...this is a chinkcoin? I dunno if I can trust a chink though...

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7ucd9k/thoughts_on_deepbrain_chain_dbc_by_a_former_hedge/

reddit.com/r/DeepBrainChain/comments/7u9j8e/collected_information_of_dbc/

The absolute state of brainlets

Real company
Connections to the Chinese government
I'll be okay thanks

DEEP

BRAIN..

youtube.com/watch?v=aKnY7c-BR4k

Havn't seen this yet and I'm never going to see it. I'm sure it's fucking cringeworthy.

Well in reality BTO will overtake all of the AI landscape with its diverse data marketplace and platform for related ICOS. Yes, BTO will not only be a market for AI like DBC, BUT WILL ALSO INCUBATE AI ICOs.

>7266771
>Connections to the Chinese government
they KEEP falling for this meme
hahahahahaha

it's deep brain chain bro

BTO is a good project, but it doesn't aim to reduce AI computing costs. Personally I hold both.

It's not a meme if they have received funds from the government like with DBC. China AI ambitions are well known, and they are supporting some projects related to AI.

In reality though, not having the support from the chinese government means you're fucked (if you're chinese, obviously).

BTO is garbage. They are competing with GOOGLE for data collection. Would need millions of "miners" supplying data to even start working. This will never get off the ground.

Did anyone even read the whitepaper? You deserve to be poor.

Is this true?

>get into crypto with this coin
>it goes 5x within a week after buying it (early january)
>don't sell because i think it will do better
>its below what i bought at atm
JUST
It wont go to ATH again, wont it?
I could have pumped and dumped and chased other short-time gambles and made so much more money

PAJEEEEEEET SHIT COIN
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BTO is not a long term hold for me like DBC is. But still, when they mention google in their whitepaper though, they do because they realize that data is a major bottleneck in AI, and that right now only big companies have enough data. And their "data mining" proposal to fix that seems interesting though (you recieve BTO if you fill some data request). Adds points that bottos already have their platform working.

Still, I have seen this "b-but they're competing with google!" many times, but it just out of context.

Yeah, around Q3 they will support mining (check their roadmap at their site or whitepaper). I don't know if it's done the same way that other coins, there seems to be "smart nodes" and other shit. Half of total supply will be acquired by mining.

>I could have pumped and dumped and chased other short-time gambles and made so much more money

That's a risky way to make money, chasing pumps.

But I believe DBC will go past ATH, so just wait. Have patience, though.

You are correct. DBC is a pretty comfy long term hold. Turn patience into profits.

yes very wise

>But I believe DBC will go past ATH
My confidence in the project is up since they decided to lock up the coins they were supposed to release this month

Wise move from the team indeed.

Are they still airdropping DBC on the neo wallet?
They announced that a few weeks back but I never realized it

I believe that was a scam user, where did you see it?

anyone thinking of picking BNTY/DBC up. I know they both mooned and I dumped at ATHs myself but I think were going to get a second moon soon if the market recovers well. thoughts

also lowkey DENT

DBC's growth pre-correction was pretty insane, 1 day candles is a fucking pyramid

EVERYONE IS FORGETTING THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ABOUT BY DBC WILL MAKE US ALL RICH.

youtube.com/watch?v=-1pMMIe4hb4

Ha, I authored the top link. DBC is going to fly when things cool off.

I bought at .14 and .9. This a practical project that isn't blasting us with hyperbolic bull shit. I'm stoked on its future.

Exactly what I did. Beautiful price to come in. Have close to 100K DBC right now

Also, Deep Brain Chain is gonna soon improve western marketing, they hired a marketing group just recently. Don't see how it doesn't rise in the next weeks barring another bitcoin drop

Accumulated my DBC at 0.35 on average. Now I'm just hoping there will be better days in the future.