Gold backed coins?

Shill me on the next ICO.
Looking to invest 2 ETH on a good ico.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJS823h4PLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'll tell you about it once it hits exchanges

If APMEX released bullion-backed crypto's I'd trust it. All of the bullion-backed crypto's I have seen were obvious pajeet scams.

I want a coin that's backed by a warehouse full of AR15 80% lowers

>guncoin

I like it. You'd probably need a factory to pump them out.

Why? The whole point of owning gold is to own something physical

The idea is Tether but with gold/silver. It's something stable that you can keep on an exchange.

And just like Tether, they'll """actually""" have the gold to back up the coins

So far, there are 4 gold-backed cryptos in the works...

> UK Royal Mint
> OneGram
> Perth Mint (Australia)
> Zen Gold.

Once they come, they will wreak all of the other cryptos because they will have all of the advantages of crypto without the problems that come from a fiat without any backing at all.

I had a post about this earlier but if just rolled off the bottom with almost no feedback.

Again... once these come out, all of the cryptos currently on the market will be worth zero.

HelloGold(HGT)

Which is top pick? I’ve read about Royal Mint but haven’t done my own research yet.

I would avoid royal mint since it's part of the UK govt, so they will tax the shit out of you.

OneGram is focused on Muslim investors.

At this point, I think Perth Mint would be best since it's a private company (a gold miner) doing this.

Would $2k be worth it? Willing to hold

how are you this fucking retarded.

no it wont go up in value, that is the whole point. its like investing in usdt. fucking brainlet...

That would depend on what you think is going to happen with the price of gold.

In theory, you are correct. But I'm talking about crypto's as utility and a store of wealth, not a speculative trade.

And from that point (store of wealth, price stability) that is why gold-backed cryptos are going to kill all of the current coins.

Most people don't want a currency that has the chance of losing 40% overnight.

Business owners would stay away because they need to use their sales to restock their shelves. Long-term investors won't because they care more about capital preservation than gains.

Right now crypto's are dominated by speculators, people are only buying to make money on price changes.

That's fine, of course, nothing wrong with doing that. But that treats crypto's like penny stocks, and most people who deal in penny stocks go broke.

I'm talking about the future of crypto, not simply short term swing trading.

so you'll buy jGold then

looik into JNT

Moria Token.
Based in US, all white team.
Responsive on their telegram and social media.
Security token, pays dividends.
Dividends paid in ETH, quarterly.
Token represents actual share in company.
ICO now for accredited investors.
Regulated by the SEC.
Hits exchanges later this month.

youtube.com/watch?v=eJS823h4PLc

Looks like a literal shitcoin.

Okay pajeet, have fun making shit in street.

cargox

Shill me some God backed coins