Is betting .5 BTC on the pats tomorrow a sure thing? I won .5 BTC on the mayweather-mcgregor fight...thoughts?

Is betting .5 BTC on the pats tomorrow a sure thing? I won .5 BTC on the mayweather-mcgregor fight...thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

nitrogensports.eu/r/4905606
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, the eagles are hapless fucking idiots. Also, bet .5 that there are at least five fires in philly after those knuckle draggers lose

Depends if you're betting on them winning vs betting on them beating the spread.

Is the spread +35 for the eagles?

Just winning out right

Good bet, why would you bet against the GOAT?

Wish Vegas had a line on Pats win + Brady retirement literally free money

Ez money user, if it's just win or lose

What kind of idiot would offer sports betting and not have a spread?

and what does it pay per 100 dollars, we need to know this as well

Idk go check on bovada fag

He released a film documentary about beating TIME. Not the magazine. TIME.

So he’s not gonna retire and you should do some research before a fucking prop bet ruins your day.

where can i bet crypto on sports wtf

No way the fleagles cover 4.5

what happened I this GIF?

irrelevant to your bet and question. sports betting typically has a large house edge. you seem retarded though so it's probably a good fit.

Why would you bet on the favourite? Bookies aren't stupid you know.

Gambling is for degenerates.

This.What the fuck nigger explain.

They have found that sports professional broadcasters are notoriously bad at predicting outcomes, actually worse than just 50/50. So bet against whatever popular opinion is. I personally think the Patriots are going to win so I would bet on the Eagles.

nitrogensports.eu/r/4905606

btc only, use my ref code pls

>implying that investing in a completely speculative market, isn't gambling...

looks like whatever retarded thing he did with the stick made him slip and hit his head on the table, making him pass out

Have fun losing