This is clearly on a moon mission. You in?

This is clearly on a moon mission. You in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qYlwstduvMg
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.msg20289932#msg20289932
reddit.com/r/XtraBYtes/comments/7ko3es/xtrabytes_proof_of_tech/
community.xtrabytes.global/threads/777-xtrabytes-november-q-a-with-borazalom.89/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes I am in.

retirement soon.

Bought more on the dip. Can't wait. This is an easy top 50 at least.

>tfw sold too early

see you boys on the moon

feels cozy mane

Does marketing guy still involved?

From what I understand, the marketing effort is going to take off once they have patent pending and can release their code. Until then, volunteer shills such as myself are doing the job.

no actual proof xby is even meeting with patent lawyers. you're trusting the words of ccr who just a few months ago threw a temper tantrum and quit the project...only to come back begging later to rejoin

I'm trusting the word of their whole team. I was waiting for the FUD. They've already done so much work (look at testnets, network spamming, all the effort the devs put into staying in touch with the community) that it seems obvious this is a dedicated team held back by a momentary legal hiccup.

Legal hiccup? CCR implied that they've been working on the patent with lawyers since December and in the latest update he said they just met for the first time with them to talk about the patent two weeks ago...
You're putting your faith in a co-founder who has quit the project once before...

How much xby to make it?
I have 12,000 link and 3000 xby

i'll send you a live stream from the moon

Are you Will?
You'll be a millionaire in 2 years. But not from link

youtube.com/watch?v=qYlwstduvMg

too bad i only have 500 since i am poor as fuck..well.. hodling till $5

Who's will?

Once CCR and the whales unload their hundreds of millions of XBY you all will be in the poor house. LMAO at trusting a founder who has a history of bailing on projects - keep waiting on patent pending, Xtrabrainlets. Hint: you've been conned, it's not happening

>CCR quitting the project

provide proof or GTFO

Do some due diligence on projects you invest in...

PROVIDE PROOF OR GTFO IP ROTATING PAJEET

DONT LIE YOU DUMB FAGGOT

Now shut the fuck up you brainlet

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.msg20289932#msg20289932

I sure hope my 3830 xbys get me at least to multi-thousandaire soon. I heard one guy has over 2 mill... He is one dedicated mofo not to have already sold some xD

>CCR taking a break = quitting
>Logic

YOU'RE A STUPID PAJEET STOP LYING TO PEOPLE

Cope

k

Yes, because pajeet scams never pump It'll dump tomorrow

>Moon mission
>bought at 70

Look at the testnet logs. It's 99% bitcoin core code

Keep telling yourself that to cope, lmao

So you're saying that, by just changing 1% of the bitcoin code, they increased its transactions/sec by orders of magnitude? Wow

> he fell for the borzalom scam LOL.

there is no patent.
there isn't even a functional network
borzalom got scammed a few years back by this project and then him and some friends picked it up to scam others to get the money back

I did my research a few months ago.
tried to find some technicals on the project.
mfw there isn't any technical whitepaper.
mfw it's just a promise.
mfw you're a retard and you bought the borzalom scam.

Tfw I sold at 5200

>borzalom got scammed a few years back by this project and then him and some friends picked it up to scam others to get the money back
smart.

I think Will secretly has a thing for CCR.

Clearly obsessed with him lol

same old fud for this project, get some new material

I’ll be a millionaire from both I hope

as long as you can't show me a technical whitepaper. it's not fud. stupid pajeet. I understand your lunc money was enough to buy a few thousand of these and you need to shill it now. gtfo here we don't need your stupid scam coin

Pretty much this

Muh better Ethereum

Where's the patent pending? Oh yeah there's nothing to patent considering there's no original code! LMAO at you anons getting played by the long con. Put out a few testnets WITH THE BITCOIN CODE while promising a revolutionary new code coming in the future. This revolutionary code that no one has seen before... because it's doesn't exist

No proof of tech yet.. No functioning statics yet... No patent yet... What did I leave out?

No technical whitepaper
No partnerships
No open source

Xfuel is working on hardcoded statics righ now.

Ah yes, the made up currency that is worthless

fudding pajeets always surround xby like vultures lmao

just makes me hodl tighter

i know it gets you mad, kek

Claim "FUD" yet you are unable to refute any of the FACTS that were provided

There is already proof of tech. This is old fud. As for the rest, you've compiled a nice list of reasons why the price will only go up. Patent comes, people buy in. Partnerships come, people buy in. And so on. You're staring at a moon ticket and don't even realize it. Incredible.

Quite the opposite. Makes me feel bad for you.

Proof of tech!?!? Where?????
How can you know PoSign actually exists if its not open source? Just believe anything someone tells you

"new testnet is running on posign"
"ok cool!"

no PROOF provided whatsoever

So what? Its horrible fud. Who cares if theres no technical whitepaper, no partnerships or no open source. They already got 100+ tps on the old chain. I will hodl tight motherfucker, does it get you mad? Keep replying, kek

he so mad

Only proof of tech that you have is what vitaguy tells you.

so mad

Hold it all the way to 0 user. Your money.

goddamn you're one brainlet all right - 100 tps on an incredibly small testnet. LOL if you think it'll function like what if there is an entire network running.

reddit.com/r/XtraBYtes/comments/7ko3es/xtrabytes_proof_of_tech/

You're so mad, lmao. Keep denying reality. I got tons of XBY. There's so much upside. And the best part about it is that when you dyor you find out its fucking legit

stay mad

>reddit.com/r/XtraBYtes/comments/7ko3es/xtrabytes_proof_of_tech/
What is this supposed to prove? Where the CODE?

Anyone can forge a document FFS. And like I previously said, of course there will be fast speeds when there's not an actual entire network running. Ethereum wouldnt get bogged down if there were a handful of txs back and forth

>no technology
>no whitepaper
>no patent
>no extradition

Why would I be mad? You're the one who is getting scammed.

>mfw I dropped $5k on this shit when it was $0.65

Apparently you're not good at doing your own research. I'll help you because I want my Veeky Forums bros to make it. That link discusses some things including proof of PoSign, linking to this:

>community.xtrabytes.global/threads/777-xtrabytes-november-q-a-with-borazalom.89/

Now, I know it's hard to open links and find the relevant sections, so I'll post it here for you:

4. How can we validate that XFuel uses the PoSign technology? Is there any technical proof to show how it works?

1.) Start XFuel Wallet and enter to debug console

Welcome to the XFuel RPC console.
Use up and down arrows to navigate history, and Ctrl-L to clear screen.
Type help for an overview of available commands.

2.) Type getinfo

getinfo

{
“version” : 1000001,
“protocolversion” : 10001,
“blocks” : 20012,
“timeoffset” : 0,
“connections” : 3,
“paytxfee” : 0.00000000,
“errors” : “”
}

3.) Get the hash of last block

getblockhash 20012

f6a45819b5393ccaec23195c012c91c4553b2999a49fb753129d6158dd3858ef

4.) Dump the detailed info of this block

getblock f6a45819b5393ccaec23195c012c91c4553b2999a49fb753129d6158dd3858ef

{
“hash” : “f6a45819b5393ccaec23195c012c91c4553b2999a49fb753129d6158dd3858ef”,
“confirmations” : 1,
“size” : 282,
“height” : 20012,
“version” : 1,
“merkleroot” : “cab3e8620645adb50a5a7bbe3d156105f64b51983353ee18036228ed0d55ebf5”,
“tx” : [
“cab3e8620645adb50a5a7bbe3d156105f64b51983353ee18036228ed0d55ebf5”
],
“time” : 1510086447,
“minerid” : 2,
“signature” : “3045022100a21645344d51435be6d032b44e6d847bfeffbb8c8681fea40a2cf0e5f7c16e4702205 2394414ad868339f434fdb8acfa779d85649d79f51e636036113c010781eaf2”,
“previousblockhash” : “10c85a6d2fced7b9c2d111eb87215c2ab06991916ef2c75c0dba992d6a801b79”
}

5.) You see the ID of miner who signed the block and the signature too. The last signer checked and accepted the all previous blocks too

Why on Seychelles? And not in some more civilized country?
A little bit weird.
And I doubt it will pump, when whole bubble is deflating currently, it will go back probably to 5-10c.
It was pushed to extreme actually in this bubble, without working anything, but retarded icos paved the way.

Because for a $10 million investment seychelles will immunize against extradition. Looks like a pretty comfy place for a used car salesman to settle down

I don't think it's actually fake and anyone can verify the authenticity... of course conducting a basic company search would be fucking absurd, muh this is crypto

lmao i had no idea about that....but it makes so much sense

What am I supposed to be looking at here?

stay mad LMAO

XBY TO THE MOON

>so much rage

I got so much XBY lol. I cant wait for them to go to patent pending. You've got to be so mad because you know the project is legit deep down. This fud is all speculative and you have no hard proof its a scam

no

hard

proof

STAY MAD AAAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

The FUD is speculative and no hard proof?

What about hard proof that it actually exists? Where's that? Taking the word of an user CCRevolution

no

hard

proof

100+tps testnet

stay mad

Every blockchain will get 100 tps on a testnet with very few nodes running you potatobrain. There's no traffic to congest the network

Jesus you xtrabrainlets are truly delusional

someone add shit to my xby wojak

>whales
>top wallet holds 3%
kek whale fud

Are you dense, boy? Ever heard of mitigating risk and spreading your stacks across multiple wallets?