NEO vs EOS

Can we get a NEO vs EOS thread going? What are your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=06qwPHgCbm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NEOS

both shit

One functions and one is vaporware erc20 token

Alr, what you suggesting then?

But both exponentially superior to commie pedo booger BTC clone Etheruem.

>EOS supports Apple Touch ID
>Your username is your wallet address

I wonder which project will appeal to Normies? The good one or the Chinese scam one?

This is what divides me. NEO has a working product, but EOS could be huge

>baby tier fud

eos is too little, way too late. neo might be too, but neo has the possibility to have some china support.

neither of them have a chance at coming close to ethereum though, unless eth manages to completely fuck up somehow, probably with the pos transition.

touch id is dead anyway. and if they think thats a "feature" danny is just as retarded as he looks.

Let's say Ethereum does shit the bed, you reckon it'll be one of these two that pick up the opportunity?

Nebulas will beat them both. Conservatively estimating it to be around $150 EOY.

Neo is getting delisted as a security and it’s ico papers are largely plagiarized. Not to mention it’s named after a tranny sci fi flick about how everything digital isn’t real. I’m all in.

soon I will use all my money to open leveraged long positions on EOS and NEO only, no other coins. I hope I'm right.

What makes you think this?

no, but it will leave the possibility.

lmao. wtf? not even in the same league. totally different use case. read the whitepaper, kek.

EOS will flip Eth in 2019 at the latest probably in 2018

This guy is accumulating

More chinese crap. The ceo doesn't want it to be a hodl coin

Why will EOS flip eth

youtube.com/watch?v=06qwPHgCbm0

I suggest everyone watch this all the way through. I was sceptical about taking advice from a fat trucker type dude, but he explains what is happening and what is going to happen.

See - - - >

Ah, the same old tired lies. I have a soft spot for the classics.

Thanks for that, guy seems to know what he's talking about

EOS is something i need to research, seems to be a Veeky Forums blindspot.

"scales better than eth" but they say they could have fixed the DAO without a hardfork which makes me think its centralized.

NEO is a working platform, backed by chinese government.

EOS is a ETH Token

thinking

It's a ETH token until June 1st. If you registered for the snapshot correctly on June 1st all the ETH tokens are exchanged one for one for EOS tokens. It's just not in writing for legal reasons but everybody understands this

What do you mean by snapshot?

>ico papers are largely plagiarized

never heard that fud before, source or shut the fuck up.

Kek.

I just looked at the trinity white paper, that graphic isn't in it. link?

source for anything else?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH they fucking chinked it

That's trinity, not NEO. They're different. At least know what you're talking about when you fud

debating buying 1k eos as a hedge against ETH

Theres a million platforms, EOS has joined many of the other failures in having no dapp support.

Only NEO has gained any notable amount of traction against ETH.

EOS is dead son

I already have NEO and ETH as my 2 biggest positions desu, along with link omg etc.

NEO vs shitty pipe dream

im going deep into neo, not putting a cent on EOS