I'm feeling tense right now

I'm feeling tense right now

anyone else?

yeah ive been shaken out. starting to feel like this isnt the bottom

Extremely tense desu

Tense as can be. Fuck.

ETH has been slowly breaking bearish. But I'm still in it. I don't know if it can still dump or not.

Stop being a complete faggot, for God’s sake JNT/DTA was just listed a few days ago. I hate you pussy footing queers so much:

Your gittery faggot hands, zero confidence, with all the writing on the walls that this is the new paradigm will MAKE YOU POORER

Yeah, dumping the coin many promising companies are basing themselves upon is a good idea. Dumb fuck

People who think we're in the clear and who bought in late after the last dip out of FOMO are going to get absolutely FUCKED Monday.

Why monday

nah these crashes are so exciting man, even more than the bull runs

FUCK there's really something wrong with me

So what, can’t handle a two day swing? Take some more pharms numb nuts

No shit Sherlock, but I'm trying to trade here.

I hope it crashes to $4k so I can make up my losses faster.

P sure we going down at least another 2k desu

kek extremely over bought, have you even done a cost to performance ratio if you use dapps built on eth? or you think everything is just free?

If you retards haven’t noticed, there are coins that are almost completely inverse to BTC. You are so stupid to be afraid of making money.

>
>many promising companies
>literally being used only for scam icos and more ponzi coins
gg

only because I'm waiting for btc to go dip again and praying a coin I have my eye on doesn't moon overnight, I already but a few hundred in but it's not enough

Newfag detected.

Over bought? Lol, people are buying it b/c top notch ico’s will only except it, fucktard

Feb. 5, 2017 Black Monday

New York Stock Exchange opens -400, end of day -3652 points

Bitcoin shoots up over 10k

Japan Nikkei opens high negative premarket; plunges almost immediately -17000

Bitcoin hits $30,000 with an influx of $260 billion dollars

Gold spikes to $2000

Markets open Tuesday in New York, immediately shut down as price plunges 15% in 2 minutes

Bitcoin passes $50,000 on a volume of $250 billion and gains steam

Nikkei and Shanghai both flash crash following New York

All eyes on bitcoin as it goes past $100,000

Wednesday partial internet blackouts, chaos, bitcoin hitting $256 billion somehow

Martial law is declared over most of the first world

Faggy fag detected

ahahhaha, clearly you dont even understand your own statement
>people are buying it b/c top notch ico's will only accept it
you already have the facts but dont know how the market moves

Yes a lot of scam coins have abused the platform, NEO will do away with that (major onboard fees), but to say eth hasn’t born goddesses you are fucked.

Been out from crypto for a week now
I got too tired to feel. I dont wanna feel nervous bout my investment, I don't wanna wake by the charts looking for a trade, I don't wanna resist fomo.

Constantly tracking my folio turns me into a miserably obsessed person.
So I have chosen the hold route.
I know it is not the best one to get through a dip or get rich fast, but it is a good way to keep sane.

At this point I'm not even sure, what are you all tense about?
Are we in a bull trap?

Nigger, fuck you

That's a good one
Here's a you

You’re in an exhaustion trap, brought on by you and only you

Any ideas, how to snap out of it and return a raging crypto boner?

Major players are forming up infrastructure around this new technocratic way of life. It is tough to tell. But, patents are held by people (Ari Jules) and innovations are being born. Not putting your skin in the game right now is the biggest mistake right now. This tiny bubble pop is nothing. Wall Street will come, then they will bring clients after they are invested. Remember, no one cared if they were holding yahoo in 1996 prior to 2001.

this is what makes me tense
it's totally possible for crypto to gain true mainstream adoption in a year or two, the problem is picking the winners

I know the feeling, relax. My point is-if you owned a loser like yahoo prior to 2001 bubble pop you won. No ones gives two shits about profits or long-term winners-we are in speculation mode. We saw that in round one with TRon didn’t we? What’s the smart money going speculate on this year?

I feel like a wigwam and a teepee. Too tense.

I know the feeling, relax. My point is-if you owned a loser like yahoo prior to 2001 bubble pop you won, if you sold the top. No ones gives two shits about profits or long-term winners-we are in speculation mode. We saw that in round one with TRon didn’t we? What’s the smart money going speculate on this year?

Just look at more Rome screenshots. Seeing Orf and his retarded tribesmen never fails to make me feel better.

Might as well give in and enjoy the momentary euphoria, it'll only last a day or two.

>2017