Why is this bear market so damn comfy?

Why is this bear market so damn comfy?

because it's clearly not going to zero. we're all going to make it, eventually.

More like the beer market im I right..

because everyone fucking knows the real crypto bullrun is going to happen soon. 2017 is going to look like a joke in comparison to whats to come.

i kinda like the feel of getting fucked desu, no wonder girls are such sluts

>im I right

no

Because I know what ChainLink is going to do. I know what smart contracts are going to do. And I know we honestly are the early adopters of blockchain technology.

I think it's because the opportunity costs aren't so damn high.

this

2017 was just the kindling, the big roaring fire is yet to come

The entire cypto market cap is around 400b which is smaller than one large company.

Because a selloff was needed to go higher. 2018 is going to be the biggest crypto happening ever imaginable

anyone with at least 5 figures in crypto will make it as long as they arent too greedy and buying pajeet coins

Agreed

name some non pajeet coins?

>keep buying goyim. We’ll keep selling naked paper. See which one runs out faster.

Dude right, after shorting all day I kind of wana take it in the pooper

zcl

Neo. Walton.

because 2018 is about to make the 2017 december bullrun look like a joke

Which for me it makes me only madder.

I've been here since 2015 and I haven't even managed to make/cash out more than 25$ I am fucking serious. Instead I've lost 4x times 200$.

That"s because I'm a very slow minded person who doesn't trade, doesn't sell the ATH, doesn't even make even and doesn't know how to google, mine, extract from a ledger nano, calculate fees, etc, find something else other than localbitcoins.

I was not made for crypto and stock trading in general.

Kek you are retarded.
Let me make this simple. But ethereum. And hold. That's all you have to fuxking do if you are this retarded. Don't touch it for five years.

LTC

lol because I'm still up 4x on tron