Literally RIP if you haven't bought this

Elastos (ELA) is arguably the biggest coin with the brightest future that no one has heard of. Apart from a recent ad in Times Square (twitter.com/fayliela/status/958884043004657664), Elastos has been under the radar, but that is about to change. Elastos was founded in 2000 by Rong Chen and has recently made a blockchain breakthrough.

What is Elastos?

Elastos aims to create a new Internet, powered by blockchain technology. On this new Internet, people will be able to own digital assets and generate wealth from them. Today, there is a seemingly infinite supply of digital books, movies, music and games. But people do not necessarily own their digital property. You can purchase a digital book, for example, but you can’t sell it to anyone else. So, do you really own it? Elastos wants to make digital assets scarce, identifiable and tradable. Property rights pave the way for wealth creation, and Elastos intends to build a new World Wide Web that respects those rights.

Bitcoin = Trustworthy Ledger

Ethereum = Trustworthy Ledger + Smart Contracts

Elastos = Trustworthy Ledger + Smart Contracts + Monetizable Dapps and Digital Assets

Who are Elastos backers/partners?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foxconn:
medium.com/@elastos/an-introduction-to-elastos-fd9af7ac1f3b
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAIC_Motor:
twitter.com/fayliela/status/957350736362323968.
markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/china-is-preparing-for-a-trillion-dollar-autonomous-driving-revolution-2017-12-1011473377
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aviation_Industry_Corporation_of_China:
twitter.com/fayliela/status/956738527210889216,
twitter.com/fayliela/status/955318127843205120,
twitter.com/fayliela/status/956776278115344385
nbc-2.com/story/37401108/the-global-listing-of-elastos-chinas-ambitious-blockchain-project
twitter.com/fayliela/status/959909521756848128
twitter.com/fayliela/status/939068214411067392
news.8btc.com/chinese-scholar-china-to-release-new-policy-on-cryptocurrency-and-ico-in-2018
twitter.com/fayliela/status/959909521756848128,
medium.com/@elastos/ecosystem-collaboration-governance-reward-mechanism-690d1adf331b
steemit.com/elastos/@xiaojin/the-most-in-depth-analysis-in-the-elastos-history-of-the-2018-coinage
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/elastos/
elastos.org/static/file/elastos_whitepaper_0.2.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who are Elastos backers/partners?

Foxconn (world’s largest electronics manufacturer) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foxconn: Elastos received a $31 million sponsorship from Foxconn group for R&D medium.com/@elastos/an-introduction-to-elastos-fd9af7ac1f3b

SAIC Motor (China’s largest auto manufacturer) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAIC_Motor: SAIC motor has officially partnered with Elastos to use Elastos’ blockchain technology in the development of autonomous driving technology/smart cars. Confirmation with news link from Elastos team: twitter.com/fayliela/status/957350736362323968. The smart car market is projected to be worth trillions of dollars in China within the next 5 years markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/china-is-preparing-for-a-trillion-dollar-autonomous-driving-revolution-2017-12-1011473377

AVIC (Chinese state owned aerospace/defense company, Fortune 500 company) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aviation_Industry_Corporation_of_China: twitter.com/fayliela/status/956738527210889216, twitter.com/fayliela/status/955318127843205120, twitter.com/fayliela/status/956776278115344385

Alibaba and Huawei: nbc-2.com/story/37401108/the-global-listing-of-elastos-chinas-ambitious-blockchain-project

A soon to be named huge gaming company: twitter.com/fayliela/status/959909521756848128

Zapya (400 million users, p2p file sharing app): Zapya agrees to build on top of Elastos twitter.com/fayliela/status/939068214411067392

Nice, just bought 100k

What is G3?

Da Hongfei of NEO and Jihan Wu of Bitmain are both early investors and advisors to Elastos. Jihan Wu has committed to redirecting hashing power from Bitcoin mining to Elastos. G3 is a co-operation between NEO, Elastos and Bitmain who share a vision of a decentralized economy and smart web. Key features of the smart web include the virtual machine, runtime environments and trust zone, provided by Elastos and Bitmain, consensus provided by NEO and KYC provided by Ontology.

G3 is meant to cooperate with Chinese government regulations and considering two of the leading figures of Chinese blockchain are involved (Jihan Wu and Da Hongfei), the likelihood that these projects will greatly succeed when the Chinese adopt crypto-friendly regulations is very, very high. China appears poised to change their cryptocurrency regulations soon: news.8btc.com/chinese-scholar-china-to-release-new-policy-on-cryptocurrency-and-ico-in-2018

How is the ELA token used?

ELA tokens have a low coin supply, only 33 million in total will ever exist. ELA will be a staking token in later 2018. ELA holders will receive airdrops of all coins created on the Elastos ecosystem which they refer to as ‘sugar dividends’, there are more details to be released on this but further reading can be found in the white paper as well as: twitter.com/fayliela/status/959909521756848128, medium.com/@elastos/ecosystem-collaboration-governance-reward-mechanism-690d1adf331b

Any tokens generated on Elastos will be required to lock 2-5% of their total token supply in ELA. This is huge considering dApps by companies as massive as Zapya (400m users), Huawei, Alibaba, and the unnamed massive gaming company (as well as more to come which has been hinted at many times by Elastos team) will need to generate their own tokens on Elastos or utilize ELA for transaction fees and creating digital assets on the Elastos blockchain.

Resources

A very, VERY in depth analysis of Elastos: steemit.com/elastos/@xiaojin/the-most-in-depth-analysis-in-the-elastos-history-of-the-2018-coinage

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/elastos/

elastos.org/static/file/elastos_whitepaper_0.2.pdf

Fuck, you got me user. Where can I buy this ?

it just started trading on Huobi 2 days ago

don't bother.
It's not worth it.

dead mens bags

if something sounds too good to be true.. it almost always is

sounds like a scam to me

Smells like FUD to keep the price down/accumulate. Well played and I respect your attempt

>
Any tokens generated on Elastos will be required to lock 2-5% of their total token supply in ELA. This is huge considering dApps by companies as massive as Zapya (400m users), Huawei, Alibaba, and the unnamed massive gaming company (as well as more to come which has been hinted at many times by Elastos team) will need to generate their own tokens on Elastos or utilize ELA for transaction fees and creating digital assets on the Elastos blockchain.

So why the fuck would such a huge company create their dapp on elastos?
hmmm

>jihan wu is an advisor
Dropped

Make digital assets scarce? Like ebooks? This is somehow a cross between DRM and Tron.

I'll call you from Alibaba HQ and have their CEO explain it to you, then you can buy someone else's bags cause I'm not fucking selling

good one dad.

alibaba has already partnership with neo sorry

yes, and NEO is partnered with ELASTOS and ELASTOS is partnered with ALIBABA so whats your point exactly?

is. I literally offed all of my VEN for this last night at $50. Only got around 100 but this price is consistently rising with the volume and NEO and Huobi have said this is the next thing. It's an offline VM OS built onto blockchain for christ sake and its brand new on the market in this bear market, I'm in

Maxing out the ICO was the smartest thing I've ever done.

Im jelly af I heard about this at like $45

I have zero idea how this didn't get shilled immediately when it was announced, and is even still so under the radar.

How in the fuck is this so expensive. Literally starting at $40?

Low circulating supply.

Fucking chinks 10x my portfolio with ANS and BTM and now this.. I've been striking absolute gold with this shit
33m total supply, and like 1/3 or 1/4 circulating. Mcap is still small compared to the weight of this project

About to surge through .06ETH pair?

fuck still 7x from ico. damn i hate myself for missing this one. was literally an hour late to whitelist

Could we see a big dip because of this? Unless BTC continues to climb ofc. Having huobi as the only exchange helps keep the price stable as well

what is the exact c-supply?

lmao every problem this coin claims to solve is litearlly not a problem.

is minereum all over again

this is actually really cool tech im impressed

Don't forget a working product user. So much shit with just white papers like ada, meanwhile Elastos actually built first.

Im up over 100% on this, bought in during the crash. Fucking incredible.
Genius piece of tech, huge backers and partners, working product, it is actually an operating system and will run on every smartphone/computer and their apps will be running everywhere. Platform projects are the ones winning, and they got fucking SAIC, AVIC and Foxconn as partners. This is undefeatable.

Fuck Im so fucking hyped, anybody not buying this... just fucking do your research

In since 30. Feelsgoodman.

Jibrel and this are making me a killing atm.