IT'S HAPPENNING

It's happening, the stock markets are crashing and there will be a new crisis.

Other urls found in this thread:

macrotrends.net/2016/10-year-treasury-bond-rate-yield-chart
youtube.com/watch?v=_Mg7qKstnPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do I watch?

>Stock market crashing
>Crypto Bull market rising

>crypto market rising
????

>Crypto Bull market rising

There's no money you can steal here.

How do you know?

I hope you're right. Nothing more satisfying than seeing boomers getting JUSTed.

This. Even if it brings us all down with them, it's worth it for boomerfucks to hang.

what is a good ticker to watch for this boomer shit

DJIA
SPY
QQQ

Until then the market got my permission to DIE

buy silver now

>tfw nu-/pol/ is all ZOGnald memes and I have to go to Veeky Forums to get a taste of old /pol/

>People start investing in crypto
>Boomers have no more suckers to sustain their ponzi
>Everything starts crashing because boomers freaking out

The Virgin stock market
-takes 10 years to complete bubble growth cycle
-3 years to return to mean
-2 years to start new market cycle

The Chad Crypto Market
-New bubble cycle every year
-1 month to return to mean
-1 month to start new bubble cycle

just another correction... we'll be to the 8-year raging bull market in a week or two.

Econ expert with degree, I can explain exactly why the stock market is crashing, AMA

Lmfao zoom out retard. The stock market has gone parabolic.

Let's hear it.

Fed rate and end of QE. Do I get a degree?

I'll bite. Why? QE and stupid low interest rates?

Other than the "Strengthening dollar" which I used to buy a spot deal on some silver Friday, what are the macro reasons. Bond yields? Interest rates?

There are three main things that are gonna make the 2018 crash make 2008 look like a correction

1)The Federal Reserve is printing dollars off the books to buy US stocks and bonds to artificially prop them up. This is why the stock market has risen up so muhc

2)China just released a Yuan-Gold-Oil contract, which essentially means the Yuan is a de facto gold backed now. As a result, all the major central banks are letting their US bonds mature, and are using the money to buy RMB

3)As a result of QE to infinity mentioned in 1), the bond yield rate is approaching zero. For you brainlets out there, a bond has a yield, which is what the government pays you back for letting them borrow money from you. The problem is, if the inflation rate exceeds the rate you get from a bond, there's zero reason to buy and hold a bond, since you would have a financial loss for holding the bond. If no one buys the bonds, THE GOVERNMENT CANNOT BORROW MONEY, which is very bad

>guise i has a degree
Spit it out! Are we watching another crash or not?!
Get as technical as you want, I'm listening.

>The Federal Reserve is printing dollars off the books to buy US stocks and bonds to artificially prop them up

prove it

what does this mean for my memecoins?

Aside from boomers and bankers who is actually buying bonds anyways?

They'll probably be worth more than USD next year kek

What are the reasons?

This is the answer I need. I only care about my crypto.

In terms of investor psychology, if the world economy is crashing down, would they put more money into crypto or would they take it out of crypto. Also, what investment options are suitable in a downturn/bear market?

Federal Reserve >Where did you learn to print money and prop up Bitcoin! Tell me!

Bitfinex >I learned it by watching you!

Chekd.

Buy the gold dip or buy ethereum.

They use other central banks as proxies to buy the stocks. For example, they'll send money through SWIFT to the Central Bank of Japan, The CTJ then buys US stocks, as they are not barred from doing so. The CTJ's balance sheet is mostly comprised of US stocks and ETFs

Crypto is uncharted territory, anybody saying its tulips or the dotcom bubble is making assumptions. It's hard to tell what will happen to cryptos not backed by precious metals

95% the federal reserve
4% other central banks
1% boomers buying bonds to diversify their portfolio is buying 1 20 year bond for a newborn (weird U.S tradition)

We don't know yet, and it could go either way. Its possible people exit crypto for PMs or that people treat cryptos like PMs, we just don't know until the crash happens

>the economy crashes
>crypto crashes because the dollar is useless

can crypto fags please learn basic economics, im not good with boomers but the system they made i.e the stock market is hard tied to the dollar, if the dow dies our dollar and economy fucking crash into the abyss. Remember 09 cunts, inflation right after the stock market crashed, thats whats going to happen again, but this time it will take the crypto market with it.

They're all practically on their deathbed, retard. They have already fucked us and you're the only one happy about it.

Cool story bro. I agree with you. Fucking irrelevant that you have a degree though faggot

(((Qualified)))

>It's happening, the stock markets are crashing and there will be a new crisis.

Realistically where does the price of bitcoin go if the stock market takes a normal correction of ~25% ?

Wait what? The government buys its own bonds? What's the sense in that?

Great I hope you all die and AI destroys what is left.

Who do we blame for this? Obama, Trump or Sergay?

There have been plenty of attempts to classify Bitcoin as a commodity, and though it acts like one it's not widely seen as a legitimate commodity.

Luxury good. Crash

>1), the bond yield rate is approaching zero. For you brainlets out there, a bond has a yield, which is what the government pays you back for letting them borrow money from you. The problem is, if the inflation rate exceeds the rate you get from a bond, there's zero reason to buy and hold a bond, since you would have a financial loss for holding the bond. If no one buys the bonds, THE GOVERNMENT CANNOT BORROW MONEY, which is very bad
Mother fucker, rates are going up, not down. Kill yourself, uneducated retard.

Yep, corrupt as hell isn't it?

>whats the sense
It's free money in their eyes

macrotrends.net/2016/10-year-treasury-bond-rate-yield-chart
>the bond yield rate is approaching zero

Idiot.

>The government buys its own bonds? What's the sense in that?
one reason why i never planning on "cashing out"

>There have been plenty of attempts to classify Bitcoin as a commodity, and though it acts like one it's not widely seen as a legitimate commodity.
>Luxury good. Crash

I hate to break it to you but even if that is true, people who own bitcoin as well as stocks are going to be the least likely to dump bitcoin just because stocks dump.

The real explanation beyond what this idiot can articulate is that the Fed is a separate entity from the government. Federal Reserve prints money, which the US gov't then buys. The government can not print money.

You brainlets are posting the federal reserve rate, not the bond return rate

Cool, I'll be buying Rothschild-style the day it does

as interest rates and inflation goes up, bond yields will lag behind and bonds will lose value

Look outside your fucking window.. It is Happening !!

Oil is priced in dollars. US goes to war over this shit. There is no need for the FED to buy stocks, the inflation they support by printing dollars to pay US budget deficit make money worthless. Bond yields are low, so Banks and people that want to beat inflation buy stocks. Rates are going up on bonds, and Fed has stopped buying the debt. China is in a trade war with us and is a huge holder of us debt. They can try to leverage our debt to gain political influence. Stocks aren't just pieces of paper. They rep ownership of companies. Companies can do business internationally. If you don't like US economy, buy company collecting foreign cash. Alternatively: you don't like government debt buy corporate debt.

FED is not the government. Jesus.

>10-year treasury bond rate yield chart
>"no no no you're posting the fed funds rate"

You're a fucking moron.

The united states has lost the ability to invade anyone who doesn't obey the petro dollar system, for example Qatar and Pakistan are already using the Yuan-Oil-Gold contract system now.

They would be insane to not buy the basement.

If stocks dump as hard as (((projected))) there would of course be less confidence in an emerging market.

You're right about hodlers hodling in any case.

dont forget the chinese are sending back billions of dollars worth of bonds, along with some european countries doing the same. I think its slowly over for us We should have never been war mongers spending hundreds and billions on war shit, we should have made technology better and be in space or some shit.

>yields will lag
>bonds will lose value

Do you know how treasuries even work? Have you read a single WSJ article, faggot? They pepper in the phrase "as prices fall, yields rise" in every single article specifically to educate idiots like you.

We're all on our deathbeds. Open your eyes.

most likely if the stock market/world economy crashed everyone would pull out of crypto. Normies go into preservation mode during times like that, holding physical assets/real estate/cash/precious metals

if we collapse you can almost guarantee the militaristic psychos, and big cats will make china light the fuck up. Its literally any day now war with china because supposed missile hit a us state or some shit.

VEN has Chinese tobac. I open my shed and live like the King of US of the American

I hope this whole system collapses and we have to fight against each other with knives just as it should be.

Pakistan has nukes so yeah, we won't do shit. India will. Qatar is in opec. Opec prices in dollars, Qatar posturing so princes can stay slightly more popular than US is not a threat.

lol we wont be fighting, the national guard will rail anyone who tries abiding the common law.

we won't have the money to wage war if we literally CANNOT BORROW MONEY

>Blue hats

No there will be total chaos. Death and destruction. And satan will rise and take everything over just as it should be. Bring the hell on earth, faster!

Yknow, if the USA got its shit together and built a launch loop (no new technology required) we'd be a new superpower... But nah, we built Facebook instead...
Fuck this gay country

>implying we give a shit
it will be flaming balls of revenge even if we cant do it.

Gentlemen;

In the meantime, take a hedge position with a triple bear S&P 500 or Russell 2000 etf.

I made 5.5% Friday while the market melted.

This absolute retard thinks if the dollar crashes that crypto crashes too.

>heh, bro, learn some basic economics

new bonds will have higher yields, but existing ones will lose value, hence "lag"

I'm not so sure about a stock dump.

The stock market is insignificant against the bond and property markets.

The potential that AI is running the fed to pick best possible scenarios and keep the plates spinning.

The whole architecture is built on the post-war institutions. If these fail its a power vacume and we will get another war.

Out there stuff, but if you put it together, there is an incentive for top 'illuminati', that is, a network of those in influence to work together to keep the system afloat.

Lets say something dumps, and leads to chaos causing everything else to dump. BTC will dump a long with everything else that isn't PMs. If BTC rallys fast it will signal the biggest moon mission of our lifetimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Mg7qKstnPk
I HOPE THIS WILL HAPPEN! Please satan make it come true!

ok tard if the dollar is useless where will you buy your crypto, european shit wont let you in the dollar is useless you cant buy crypto with a dollar if it aint worth shit.

Either way this next week will be very interesting.

Oh god what have I done

literally tomorrow will be fucking interesting, super bowl might be in flames or some shit.

I HOPE WE ALL GET KILLED BY THE BOSTON ROBOTICS ROBOTS

>3)As a result of QE to infinity mentioned in 1), the bond yield rate is approaching zero. For you brainlets out there, a bond has a yield, which is what the government pays you back for letting them borrow money from you. The problem is, if the inflation rate exceeds the rate you get from a bond, there's zero reason to buy and hold a bond, since you would have a financial loss for holding the bond. If no one buys the bonds, THE GOVERNMENT CANNOT BORROW MONEY, which is very bad

Treasury bond yields are going up, user, not down. That's one of the reasons the US markets had a big sell off last week.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE OH GOD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lol and Check'd

haha which one? they all scare me a little when I'm unarmed.

You done what?!? Oh god.

How much do you guys think it's going to drop? And if it does, what should I get into?

I've got a bit in an S&P 500 ETF and I'm still up like 12% in the last 6 months, but if something big's starting it might be worth getting out and putting it into something tracking the Shanghai exchange maybe.

this is proabalby the most retarded thread

jump into the dow or some shit, if it falls hard it might come up in years, check apple and amazon aswell. Dow goes down big corps do aswell.

Get it all out user

Id suggest putting it into silver, there's chatter that some scientists figured out some kind've "innovation" that will turn silver into a strategic resource like uranium

>learn basic economics
Why do posters always think this phrase means "agree with my unsubstantiated opinions?"

>NEET fantasizing about post-apocalyptic society being like hollywood and vidya gaymes
The moment you're forced to leave your nest to scamper for food and water a street hardened nigger will rape your ass.

USA GDP will come in at 5% next quarter, highest reading in a decade

If anything you should worry about China, complete black box over indebted shithole just waiting to blow up

>Get out of S&P and into Dow
Why do you think one would drop and not the other?

It's happened before.

>ok tard if the dollar is useless where will you buy your crypto

What does this even mean you absolute mong? So the dollar has to exist for crypto to exist?

yes the fuck are you going to base crypto off, this is awful bait. Are you going to get euros magically and buy them or some shit. Crypto markets work differently in each country.

I have no image to illustrate how flawed your argument is.

>muh murrica matters da most
>if da dollar crashes crypto will be useless
>if da dolla is worfless crypto will be muh main concern fur shure!