What did he do wrong, Veeky Forums?

what did he do wrong, Veeky Forums?

Be black.

Seriously, that's all he did wrong and he was the main one to take the hit. CryptoNick doesn't get much flack.

wrong?
1, he faked getting hacked, sent all his btc to another address he has privatekeys for.
2, he cashed out before bcc crashed.
3, hes married to a whitegirl.
4, he got poor people to buy in bcc via his ref link.
5, he gets paid daily from genesis-mining refs hashpower.
6, he has BIGBLACKCOCK!

Ad why do you care about this? Who the fuck are you? The rsi? The inter police?
Let that boi make dat paper

Trevon knew...

>what did he do wrong, Veeky Forums?

Had private keys in an email account

Nothing
BLACK BBC>whiteboi bcc

nigger has macaroni hair and one of the most disgusting and pathetic beards I've ever seen

hopefully a bcc bagholder tracks him down and ends him

The big diamond ring dat he bowt fuh dat Bitch

>Ad why do you care about this? Who the fuck are you? The rsi? The inter police?
>Let that boi make dat paper
Why do I care about scam artists? Are you serious? That's like asking why I care about murderers or thieves. Sure I was not dumb enough to fall for Bitconnect but when we let scammers thrive they victimize good people. Some who are good but dumb, could be your grandma, your brother, etc. Or they may graduate to more advanced scams and scam you one day. Even hardcore libertarians think fraud should be illegal. I'm not crazy about government cracking down on anything crypto related because of the unintended consequences. But if some people decide to seek him out and let him know in person about the damage he's caused that's fair and he deserves it. Not advocating anything illegal but I also wouldn't shed any tears over it.

HEY HEY HEY

How many xmr for his head?

this he should be ended just for his beard

Nigger shills lending platforms to niggers for referral clicks so that he gets free shekels to lend to other niggers. He is single handedly catalyzing the train wreck that is niggers in crypto, so we can thank him for that.

I'm lurking and trolling in his Telegram chat. Part one of esoteric, WOKE bitcoin knowledge from within the shoeshine boys.

dont give a fuck about bitconnect or people that got scammed, but i would love to see this guy get sued/jailed

WASSA WASSA WASSA

>trusting a guy with big ass lips and a mop on his head

I see practically no threads about CryptoNick, why him? He isn't the one that caused the BCC crash, he didn't steal $500 mil of NEM, he didn't hack the DAO, he didn't create ponzicoin. It seems like selective outrage

>black people just joined crypto so I'm going to join a scammer telegram as an Indian scammer to try and bother them
How autistic are you exactly?

All of this, except the last part.

Check em

He's not a scammer he's just a paid shill go find the bcc CEO, that's the scammer

Nick is 17 years old man

I did that for my future wife, he did good there ill give him that, hes still committed felony fraud and deserves prison. surprise white wife with mongrel baby the black daddy is going to prison.

Didntdunuthin

>I see practically no threads about CryptoNick, why him? He isn't the one that caused the BCC crash, he didn't steal $500 mil of NEM, he didn't hack the DAO, he didn't create ponzicoin. It seems like selective outrage
He's the one whose location we know. If he knew it was a ponzi and lied about it to get people to sign up, which seems to be the case, he is a scammer

Because he's the public face of Bitcoin. No one gloated or promoted their "earnings" more than Trevon James. Also, CryptoNick is 17 and has since deleted all of his YT vids and twitter. If anything, it seems people were previously quick to overlook trevon and focuses on the two whities so as to avoid accusations of racism.

Dumb fuck 3 out of the 5 defendants in the BCC lawsuit are white.