TRTL Comfy?

> Sitting on Tens of thousands of TRTL

Who else comfy in these trying time?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TRTL/comments/7p45t9/i_am_rocksteady_from_turtlecoin_project_ask_me/
blockzero.show/7ffca55a
faucet.trtl.me/
gigatank3000.com/turtle-trouble/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Extremely Comphy

When is it going to hit the exchanges?

>tens of thousands
What's that like 20 dollars if TRTL goes 100x?

it's on tradeorge but will be on tradesatoshi any day now

Very.

Ye of little faith. it's going to be the next meme coin. Going to 50c. I feel it.

You think TRTL's market cap will reach 25 trillion dollars?

it... it could happen

Sitting real comfy with this coin, i could see this coin hitting a market cap of 100-500 mil EOY. just make sure to buy in under 10 sats

You know that TRTL has less divisible units than bitcoin by a few decimal places, right?

I'm considering swaping my TEL for TRTL
TEL hasnt done shit for me these days anyway

TRTLv1Vrt5xjkBNyDyTe6AeURfzwfeD6mFSbnMiz3ZL4fmewPuJwGsSd9rcFzMtcJDbrg5S974iwiHM57Jkp2uQtPD3XtQiDGq1
I will post it in every trtl thread for no reason. 1223 trtl so far, still not enough to make it bros.

I sent some to my wallet from tradeogre and they have been in my locked amount for a while now. This didn't happen the last time? Any ideas?

Why is this coin so comfy?

TRTLv1HAzLJ7hKAPN76kh71V6RNFw87A5Fg7ih9cFpNv6Mi24QvSpEsGB8wzZkSVew3n1wXiEeU1CKkhSy3pyGYJ6YRt1eKDyeB

If you define comfy as collapsing 10% everyday then sure...

needs to be shilled harder

Sent 1k turtlebro, godspeed

max supply is 1 trillion which wont be reached for 150 years or so. right now at 50c the mkt cap would be like 2.2Bn which is still pretty unrealistic but at least possible.

>comfy
Fucking why? I FOMO'd myself into like 50k of this worthless shitcoin at ATH and it's the biggest waste of money ever. It's never gonna be on a bigger exchange, it's never gonna be anything other than a pajeet streetcoin.

Stick to maincoins kids ALT's are for suckers.

Literally just threw 1 BTC at this at 7 sats. Wish me luck boys!

You're in for some gains

1 trillion turtles isn't for like 200 years. also at 50c that would be 500 billion dollars not 25 trillion. also in 200 years the US dollar is going to be worth MUCH less due to inflation.

Personally I would have targeted 6 sats but this is going to AT LEAST 30 sats in a few months. My guess is 40-50 sats EOY. The following around this coin reminds me of the early doge days.

There is no where for it to collapse to, there only way is up. the community is strong and growing larger every day.

pick some up, its fun, it works

even for the nonbelievers that dont think it will hit 1-10cents (it will) I would honestly bet the naming rights of my firstborn on the fact that buying it now at 7-8 sats will result in atleast 2x gains this week

The TurtleCoin link rundown for potential newturtlecoiners:

>TurtleCoin's homepage
turtlecoin.lol

>TurtleCoin subreddit
reddit.com/r/TRTL/comments/7p45t9/i_am_rocksteady_from_turtlecoin_project_ask_me/

>Listen to the founder being interviewed (leave 5 stars on the blockzero itunes page, pls)
blockzero.show/7ffca55a

>Get Shells (TurtleCoins) for free
faucet.trtl.me/

>Where to buy TRTL for BTC
tradeogre.com

>Play Turtle Trouble
gigatank3000.com/turtle-trouble/

>Tip me, please
TRTLuygqzHPdc7LyhiuUgsTM62dM3firC8URopiySkcLUVZUNqtMkUJMUJqMS1eeymUq7Sd45R3aBZPjVLvohhSTJtQsoCzEesm

the US dollar won't be around next decade let alone next century

I'm hoping this coin picks up steam during the next market bull run. That could put it around a 50-100mil mc, and it's at about 5mil right now.

I think that when tradesatoshi confirms the listing it'll moon

Then dump on Tradesatoshi LOL

wew

dump from 8 sats?

You dont understand, there is no where else to go but up and the user base is growing exponentially

Obviously I hope you're right as I have $10k in turtles right now, but I can't tell if the userbase is anyone with real money or a bunch of kiddos who like turtles. I like the low market cap though

I am in this coin, there is real money in it. right now though it is a great way for people to connect and enjoy a blockchain service without the stress of exponential growth. *Turtle coin devs dont even know it yet but it is going to be around in a few years and will see huge growth.

The coin is easy to mine, easy to use, easy and fast to transfer with, anonymous, and the community is a fun group.

this coin literally is everything that early adopters loved about crypto

there is no reason not to own a few turtles

many think it'll pump to 20-30 when it hits tradesatoshi and if it does believe me somebody is going to dump. unless the volume goes >1 million USD the price will stay down under 30 sats for a bit.

Turtles?
TRTLuzzpKFJQho339KavohEoWJnceTFYMdi7M1HWQPxvSTQ1nJZawgFVhf2Die9uTk8YwoduAmToZJm3yveLZDhuezFn3yWXJ5C

I promise not to dump until 50 sats then :^)

I'm planning on dumping 10% at 30 sats, 10% at 60, 10% at 100.. if it gets there in 2 years lol