What do you guys use? I need guidance.

Hot girls for replies

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@malcolmrosegaming/how-to-buy-ark-ark-quick-guide-c022a73d910
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Binance all the way.

I like the format and it's pretty easy to manage

binance and cryptopia.
I keep reading horror stories about bitrex withholding withdrawls which keeps me away from them. And ive yet to need an account on any other exchanges

4>1>2>3

Guidance is a good exchange

Thanks for reply

I saw you guys are posting imagines of your portfolio from smartphones. What app are you useing for this? Is this connected to binance or bitfinex or something?

Binance for alts, GDAX for fiat

bitfinex is best if u can legally use it, imo

but u cant be an american citizen, and you also need to transfer there at least $10,000 worth of funds before ucan begin trading

If they don't have a dick I can suck on to pacify myself while the market recovers, I'm not interested

Binance is my first choice. If a coin is not available there, I'll use Bittrex or Poloniex.

But any coins I plan on keeping longer than a few days I keep in my wallets.

the highest entry level is also the reason you won't see it shilled on this board, most people can't trade on it.

>cryptopia
I just checked this one out. They have alot more coins then Binance. But kinda shady looking. RussiaCoin? BunnyCoin? PetroDollar (coin)?

Seems way too shady

I dont have 10k to invest in meme coins. So guess bitfinex isnt it.

Just made account on Binance. Now I understand the hype about Fun. Its lowest value coin there.

>Hot girls for replies
>proceeds to not post hot girls

What did he mean by this

these are men arent they

There's only really two main options: Blockfolio and Delta. Delta's a lot cleaner imo but doesn't deal with sat prices very well if you're a trader.

Binance, but once real USD pairs arrive, I'll be going wherever they are

blockfolio and delta. transactions are entered manually, but delta is planning to implement exchange api access

I use cryptopia and ED to buy super shit coins before they hit the good exchanges. those exchanges are good for getting coins close to ground floor, since they are easy to get in

Your standards man.. damn

Hope not. Ive jerked off to this too many times.

So Blockfolio and Delta is purely for showoff?

Binance is the best, after you get used to things you can venture out to shittier exchanges like KuCoin, Cryptopia, and EtherDelta to buy shittier shitcoins.

>white girls
>westernized asians

hm

does anyone here use coinspot? i've been recomened that by someone who trades.

Can you margin trade on Binance? How do you go short on some shitcoins, if you have none?

1 4 2 3

how much ICX to fuck the the 3 on the left????????????

Yep, for now it's purely for show, it's not connected to any exchange and you have to input transaction fees separately + trading fees if you're using BNB.

iits a simple exchange just just requires payment to list a coin. It doesnt review the coins like the bigger exchanges do. And its good to use because of what said.

Ok guys, I've learned a bit. Cheers. May the pink wojak never look your way.

Last one

Not 4 over 3? What the hell is wrong with you?

I've found this guy's writeups pretty useful. Explains buying crypto from start to finish (from bitcoin or ethereum or whatever to any altcoin you want). This one is about Ark but he's done a bunch of others and the process basically works the same for anything:

medium.com/@malcolmrosegaming/how-to-buy-ark-ark-quick-guide-c022a73d910

Bittrex and cryptopia