STK

We have the power to choose our fates.

Other urls found in this thread:

getstack.ca/its-official-were-exclusive/
bankinnovation.net/2017/09/canadian-fintech-stack-partners-with-mastercard/
huobi.pro/coin_coin/exchange/#stk_eth
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is the partnership with Mastercard real? Partnership is a hell of a word and the only sources I see is on their site and looks fishy.

There are currently large sell-walls on Huobi, most likely the whales trying to earn back their initial.
Once they're gone, we're going to the moon.

it's real, but why fishy? If it's written in the whitepaper then it's a fact, and the devs can be trusted considering the co-founder of Etherium is part of the team

the stank at this fishiness getstack.ca/its-official-were-exclusive/

If it's in the whitepaper perfect, I'll reread it. I said it was fishy because all I found were links on their site to blogs.

Already got in on presale, probably the only nonscam coin in 2018

All these icos with no actual use. Like when will I actually be able to use this? 2019? 2020?

Still unsure why this would be considered fishy, it's just a generic PR announcement.

Not long, beta testing for their app is already underway

between all these scams, there is one light

Man these coins are at too cheap of a price, thank you whales for dumping and giving us guppies a chance.

>If it's written in the whitepaper then it's a fact

lol

how much more evidence do you need cuck?

This. As long as you invest in ACTUAL good coins. Not dumbass shit.

NEO/GAS/HPB/XLM/ICX/LTC/ETH literally mooning this year get in or get out nigger lol literally confirmed i saw it in a dream my dreams dont lie desu

Everyone's way too defensive, I had already bought way before I asked, chill. In stktoken.com one of the links is broken, another takes me to this:
bankinnovation.net/2017/09/canadian-fintech-stack-partners-with-mastercard/
But this is fine.

>leaves out REQ

l e l

So they have one ex eth developer, and I should give them my life savings? Why isn't this a scam?

Why even shill this... just accumulate it and wait for the bull market to come back, shilling stk right now is kinda a waste of time
And I bought the presale...

I cant see it on huboi plz help want to buy

huobi.pro/coin_coin/exchange/#stk_eth

This. STK is not worth more yet because it's under the radar, when normies find out and come to a west exchange It Will skyrocket.

Accumulate