Can y'all seriously shill me on this? I'm holding like maybe 7 coins atm...

Can y'all seriously shill me on this? I'm holding like maybe 7 coins atm, but I never ended up getting this and I'm curious if I'm retarded for having ignored it for pretty much ever. Why doesn't it get more discussion? What are the fundamentals? Any reason to be wary of it - i.e. does it have bad shit associated with it like TRX and their terrible, well, entire coin?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=ripple fined
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Best coin of 2018. By the end of the year will be better than Bitcoin and ethereum together

It's a shitcoin but better than Tron.

If you didn't ride the wave up to over two dollars in late December, you missed out. Better to just kys.

this.

This is what retards actually believe. If you can't DYOR it's the best coin to lose all your money on as quickly as possible so we don't have you scum fucking up our markets. Do it OP.

centralized scam coin that when the owners eventually cash out and everyone cries and realizes its a scam they will be charged criminally with fraud and put in prison.

So if thats the ride you want to be one, then buy Ripple

It was made with the intention of complying with financial laws and regulations, and it was made to meet the needs of the banks, large corporations and governments. Next world reserve currency.

Circ supply is way too high, if you didn’t buy at .00001 cents than you’re wasting money and effort

i'll just leave this here:

google.com/search?q=ripple fined

Nobody gives a fuck.

Trades at less than 10 cents for years!

pumps to 3$

Down to less than 1$

People saying its a great buy...

not understanding that stagnation and loss are in their future

Ease up, friend - I'm trying to get consensus on it. I'm not gonna buy it based on two posts that say shit like
">not buying XRP rn
I liek no lambo 2 op"

when these are all you in a thread this small user, that's give-zero-fucks tier shilling - jelly of your confidence

Thanks user. I am highly confident that XRP will be the next world reserve currency, and I enjoy making and spamming these memes.

I buy it with fiat then transfer it to alt coin exchanges (eg binance), it's cheaper than btc and ethereum exchange withdrawal fees and faster too. Would use stellar/neo/xrb instead if I could buy them direct with fiat but alas.

Well the guy has posted terrible XRP memes now. I'd say it's time to buy.

Show us your hot fresh OC memes.

Veeky Forums doesnt really like ripple but loves xlm, is the same tech. xrp and xlm have the lowest fee/transaction time and stellar made a massive stress test and came out just fine, so scalability is one of their strenghs too
xrp would moon very hard if banks adopt and xlm has a lot of potential partners too, so it would be good to do 50/50 xrp/xlm if you are interested in it

>"Just look at the price goy. Its really low now. That means it'll go high. Ignore that big number under where it says "market cap". Good goy."

That's a great buy signal.

excessive meme image spam is a red flag that the coin is shit ex. XRP, bcash, UFR, TRTL